Honeymoon

Honeymoon

Ross:   You stand on the balcony of your beachfront honeymoon suite overlooking the ocean, when two firm arms wrap around your waist from behind. "Hey," you turn your head to see your husband, Ross. "Hey babe," he smiles, and as you turn your head back to its original position, you feel him placing soft kisses along your neck. You smile slightly, leaning your back against his chest.

Riker:   You've always wanted to go to Hawaii, so Riker being Riker, made that happen. When you arrived, you couldn't help but just hug your husband. "Thank you thank you thank you!" You exclaim, making him smile, pecking your lips.

Rocky:   "What about here?" You turn the laptop toward Rocky, wanting his opinion. He nods as he scrolls through his phone, not looking up. "Rocky!" You sigh, and he looks up. "No, no, it's good," he smiles slightly. "If you're happy, I'm happy." He pulls you into his side by the shoulders.

Ellington:   You let Ell choose where you were going, and you were surprised, but in a good way, that he chose Paris. You both had a lot of fun learning French before going, and even had a laugh or two when Ell would say the wrong thing and offend someone.

Ryland:   Ry wanted to choose where your destination was, so he chose London. He knew that you've always wanted to go, because you always talked on and on for hours on end about seeing Big Ben and everything, so when you found out while you were on the flight there that you were landing there, you just about passed out. "Ohmigosh, Ry! Thank you!" You squeeze him in a bone-crushing hug, making him chuckle. "Anything for you, my princess."

---

A/N: Hey hey!

I thought this pref would be cute, hope ya thought it was too! :)

And I'm sorry about Ell's and Ry's, I was lacking ideas, but I thought they were good anyway. I dunno. Tell me what you think. :)

And so earlier, I was standing at the bus stop, and this couple who goes to my school, were like being all PDA-y and stuff. I felt really uncomfortable.  I was just like "could you not?" And I had to keep my eyes literally glued to the ground. Just to let you all know, sidewalks are really nice.

Will update later! :D

Love you all,

~Ash xoxo