Your First Time

Your First Time

Ross:   "You sure?" Ross asks for the third time tonight from above you, and you nod. "Yeah. I'm sure." You say, but you really were nervous. But you couldn't let Ross know that. "We don't have to, babe," he says again. You bit your lip. "No, no, it's okay Ross. I want to." He nods, slipping your bottoms off, and his, kissing down your body.

Riker:   You and Riker have been dating for nearly four years, and he hasn't been hinting it, but you figure that he wants to get a little more intimate with you. So one night, when he was coming home from the studio, you change into lingerie, pulling on a robe over he set, just as he walks through your bedroom door. "Hey ba - what's up?" He scans you up and down, and you blush slightly. "Um, well, I figured you'd want to get a little closer." You pull off your robe, and you could see the shade of Riker's eyes change to a darker brown. "Babe, we don't have to if you don't want to," he says, getting a little closer. "I'm not forcing you into anything by any means." "I know, I know, but I've been keeping you waiting long enough."

Rocky:   "You ready?" Rocky peers down at you with a concerned gaze, and you nod, and he enters you, and you bite your lip in pain as a tear streams down your cheek, and Rocky immediately pulls out. "I'm ps sorry! I knew I shouldn't have," he wipes your tear. "It's okay, Rock," you say. "Keep going."

Ellington:   "I dunno if we should," Ell hovers over you. "I mean, I want to, but I would never want to hurt you." "I know," you say. "But every girl's first time is going to hurt, Ell." "You positive then?" You nod, signalling that he go on. You enters his tip, and you felt a little pain. He started to go all the way in, and this time it really hurt. You let out a cry, and Ell's eyes widen. "No, no, it's okay Ell. Keep going." He had a wary expression on his face, but he proceeded anyway.

Ryland:   Ryland was wary when you brought up the topic of your first time, but you assured him that you wanted to, and that you wanted him to be your first. "I dunno, (Y/N)..." Ryland trails off, and you stroke his cheek with your hand. "It's okay, Ry. Go ahead. I'll tell you if I want you to stop," you reassure him, and he nods, his eyes never leaving yours once as he enters you slowly, and you couldn't help but let a few tears slip because of the pain. "Ohmigosh, I'm so sorry," Ry pulls out, wiping your tears. "It's okay," you breathe. "Just keep going." He nods, kissing you softly as he enters again.

---

A/N: Hiya!

So did all of you like this pref? I liked writing it, but tell me what you think! :)

Love you all,

~Ash xoxo