"She Looks So Perfect" - Song Preference

A/N: So this'll be based on the song by 5 Seconds of Summer. Enjoy! ~Ash

---

Ross:

You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear

You walk down the stairs, only in a pair of Ross' boxers over your own undergarments, into the kitchen, starting on breakfast for the two of you. After a little while, you feel two firm arms around your waist from behind. "Hey baby," Ross whispers in your ear. "You should wear these more often; you look better than me in them." You couldn't help but blush at his comment, but smile nonetheless.

Riker:

Let's get out, let's get out, cause this deadbeat town's only here to keep us down

Your parents never really approved of your boyfriend being in a band, having tattoos (A/n: Let's just say Riker has tattoos). Your dad especially didn't like you two being together, but you and Riker never did split up; you've dated behind his back. But, now, since your dad found out, he's been furious, and wouldn't even talk to you. 'Riker: Let's run away, baby. Just you and me. It doesn't matter where we go, just as long as we each other.' You receive this text from your boyfriend, so you start to pack essentials, and some clothes in a bag, heading over to Riker's house. "Let's run away, baby."

Rocky:

But look around, we worked too damn hard for this to give it up now

"Break up with him, (Y/N)," your friend tells you after you had talked about Rocky and your relationship. "No," you say firmly. "You and my parents are just the same! I don't understand! We've been together three years, I think I can trust him!" You storm out of her house, and you didn't realize Rocky had been standing outside the whole time. "Babe, don't worry about them. We worked way too hard to just give up now." He hugs you, instantly making you feel better.

Ellington:

I made a mixtape straight outta ninety-four, I got your ripped skinny jeans lying on the floor

"I made something for you, babe," Ellington tells you as you both sit in your bedroom. "What is it?" You ask, and he chuckles, bringing it out from behind his back. "It's a mixtape," he explains. "It's all your favourite songs from '94." In Ell's handwriting on the CD, it read, '(Y/N)'s Favourites - '94.' You smile, hugging your boyfriend. "Thanks Ell."

Ryland:

Your lipstick stain is a work of art, I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart

"Damn, (Y/N), you've got some lips!" Ross teases both you and Ry, only because you had left some kisses along his jaw. You blush. "Shut up, Ross!" Ryland groans as you bury your face in his shoulder. "No promises." He smirks, making both of you groan.

---

A/N:  Hiya!

So I finally found some time right now to update.

Okay I think Riker would look smokin H-O-T with tattoos. Who agrees with me?!

I'll hopefully update soon. ♡

Love you all,

~Ash xoxo