LVII.

As the next weeks passed, Stevie and Lindsey did a lot of talking. They talked about their plans with the baby---how they were raising them. They talked about being honest with one another. That had seemed to be a huge thing since Lori and Christopher had come---they just wanted to remind each other they could share everything. They needed to assure each other, they had nothing to hide. Which both cases did not. As a couple they finished their plain nursery. There was a lot white and cream going on just because Stevie did not want to give away what it was. She knew so well of what it was and she didn't want a soul knowing. She was excited for her baby to finally come.

As more time went on, Stevie had been going out and about to the park just to take in the sun. She would stand in the sun for a mere twenty seconds and then go under a shady tree. She couldn't do the sun that well and she was just really trying to take in nature.

"Stevie?" a young woman with light brown hair said to her.

Stevie opened her eyes from meditating and looked up at her. "Talia?" she kind of smiled. She took a second to stand and greet her old friend.

"I haven't seen you in years!" the other woman squealed. "It's been so long... how are you?" she pressed her hand to Stevie's stomach. She was a Gypsy friend and she wanted to read the baby so far.

"I've been good. I recently divorced Rick. A lot of stuff happened and well I am in a better place now," she assured.

"Sorry to hear that, but I am glad you are doing well," the woman said. "This baby is strong," she mentioned.

"Don't I know it," she laughed lightly. "So anyway, I didn't know you guys were living here." Stevie had known Talia and her friends to move from Los Angeles to San Jose. However Stevie had already moved with Rick to Colorado when they all did that. Stevie rarely thought about the old friends---her life consisted more of finding her son than anything.

"Not all of us are," her old friend assured. "We've spread about. Some of us came here, some stayed in LA and some moved totally."

"Getting out of line of fire?" Stevie asked seriously.

"Not really. But at the same time yes. Y'know?" the woman hinted to her.

"Yeah, I get it," she assured. "Colorado didn't seem to be the place."

"Aspen?" Talia said eagerly.

"Mhmm," she nodded. "You read the history? It's one of the most magical places---following the stars and they lead you to higher things."

"Yep," the woman nodded. "I could see that being the place for you."

"Well not these days..." she lingered.

"You have a lot on you mind. Would you like to go to the house and talk?"

"Sure. Let me just call Lindsey and tell him I am off."

"So who is Lindsey? I sense he is the father but who is he really to you?" the woman linked her arm with Stevie and they walked through the park to get to Stevie's car. Talia had walked there. Stevie would have, but she knew she would also get tired.

"I dunno what to call him, nothing other than soulmate," she looked to her friend. "I mean, what do you see him as?" she asked.

"I see him as a very important person in your life. I see him as the love of your life and I see him always there. He's the blue eyes in your dream..." she paused.

"How did you know that?" Stevie asked. This was one of the women to tell her about the blue eyes when she was young and questioning them. They helped her gain clarity by telling her they were a guide to help her. Although, they didn't know it was a person, much less Lindsey. Stevie was wondering how the other woman knew.