XLII.

Lindsey then followed through and once he started getting tired, he set her stones back inside their bag and put them under the pillow. From there, he was out for the night. As a beginner in everything Stevie had done, he had used a lot of intuition and mind power to get answers to his questions.

When he woke up, he stood in the dream realm. He could tell and he knew where he was. He looked around and in the realm he was always in a white button up, jeans and nice dress shoes.

"Stevie?" he said kind of faintly. He didn't know if she was even there, but he had hoped.

As he walked about the place, he noticed the white fog, he had seen before. He neared it and went forward to see what was happening. It was like a clear lake as Stevie had described before.

Stepping in, he entered the portal like a transporter. He knew it was only going to get more wild. After making his way in and taking in the new scenery. He was just outside the facility, he didn't know why, but he figured it was important. Stevie had said that there would always be a meaning, even if you didn't see it.

He walked through the doors, slowly. Walking in, there was a nurse at the front desk and the lobby was empty. He looked around and noticed he was in an old past. It had to have been the early sixties---the woman had a typewriter and the phone was connected to the wall.

Out in the hall, he could see his uncle passing in the door frame. He knew that it was the early sixties for sure because, his uncle looked a lot younger.

"Hello, sir," the woman at the desk smiled at the man.

"Hi---" he smiled. "I need you to type this document out, there is a young man coming and he is troubled. He was charged with murdering his wife---she was pregnant, but he is coming over."

"Sir, won't it be dangerous?" the woman gasped.

"Angela, I think it'll be fine. He's done time in jail and now he is doing community service in sorts. After, that is done---he will be working here full time and for a while. He needs money to live."

Angela kind of shook her head. She didn't necessarily care for the idea.

"Glad somebody was against it," Lindsey mumbled to himself as he watched.

"Just follow my orders---I think it'll be fine."

"What time is this man coming?" the younger woman then asked.

"A lot later, so in the meantime I will be with my nephew. His parents are doing something with the other two---maybe school related."

"Oh, how is Lindsey?" the woman smiled.

"He's as good as a two year old can get," he stated with a chuckle. He always held a smile when talking of his nephews, but Lindsey just lit up his world. That was hands down, his favorite but he would never say that.

"Alright, we're in 1963 here..." Lindsey mumbled to himself.

"I am off, Angela..." his uncle stated. "Let me know if anything happens and if the man comes earlier. I will do my best to be here."

"Of course, sir."

Lindsey was then in another building. He had gotten transported easily. He had done this with Stevie before, so he understood. But he was a little confused as to wear he was---he was at a college, in California. He looked around, seeing all of the kids flow passed him.

"Stevie!"

All of the sudden Lindsey heard as it echoed down the hall. He quickly looked around to make sure, he wasn't imagining anything. And there stood a teenaged Stevie. He knew she had to be about twenty or so. By the look of her clothes, it was the late seventies---early eighties maybe.