LIX.

Later in the week, would Stevie go back to the house and see her friend and new friends. She could feel a yearning feeling coming from the house. It was to her presence but she felt good about it. It made her feel good about herself. She felt like the manifestation of all of her gifts were finally coming to an important step in her life. Maybe her destiny was in helping others and their lives. She had always loved helping others, so this seemed logical.

Pulling up to the house, she parked right in front and she was happy because, it meant less walking on her part. Getting to the doorstep, the door opened. Waiting on the other side, was Pandora.

"How are you, honey?" Stevie asked with a gentle smile. She could sense the yearning came from the nineteen year old.

Pandora shrugged and stepped aside for Stevie to make her way in.

"You're not much of a talker, are you?" she asked the young girl.

Pandora shrugged, but kind of smiled. She was going to respond but then thought she should egg on her new mentor.

"We'll be changing that soon," she assured. "You're tired. Restless, even---you stay up night after night wondering when the day comes and you are ready to talk to people," Stevie turned to look at her for assurance.

"I don't understand how you know all that." She then followed the older woman toward the living room. She was still so stuck on how Stevie read so easily. It took her a lot of focus to read that way. She had to at least have a card to tell her what she needed to focus on within the person.

"Like I said, not what I know. It's what I feel," she assured. "Where's Talia?" she asked calmly.

"She went to the grocery store. She said, she would be back soon, but to let you in if you came."

"You trust Talia?" Stevie seated herself on the couch.

Pandora kind of shrugged. "I have a trust issue. I can manage to tell her some things, but..." she shook her head. "I don't like to trust people. Neither of my parents are in my life, so... never mind." She didn't want other people knowing that.

"Hey, I understand. My boyfriend is a shrink, basically. He is a doctor, but he questions sick people. I tell him, what he wants to hear," she added. That was partially the truth, but if she really needed to, she did talk to Lindsey. But it was always on her own terms. She never wanted to be shrinked, but told what to do or receive options. It was his job anyway. "If you don't want to talk, you shouldn't have to, right?" Stevie only asked to make the younger girl feel she had a side to defend.

She nodded. She then came to the couch and sat by Stevie. "What do you see for me?" she asked.

"I see a lot of pain and hurt, more than you feel now. That is only if you decide to stay on this path of question. You're not evil, Pandora. You're just lost right now. Me telling you this, is starting to give you recollection. It's reassurance."

"I've never had that," she confirmed.

"I know... neither did I. Not until I moved here," she looked around. "It's not the same house, but the same aura that blessed the last house. Talia is the best reader you'll ever meet. She is a beautiful guide. I was in so much pain when I first got here, but Talia helped me through, as did her mother."

"Wow, so you think I could be saved?" she asked. She was full of more enthusiasm because helping herself felt like the best thing. That's all she wanted.

"There is nothing to save you from," Stevie assured. "You just need guidance. All you need. And I know it was your idea to bless the baby."

"Well, you helped me so much since the first time you came. You are so powerful Stevie. I get all the stories now. You're amazing."