LXVIII.

When the next day arrived, Stevie and Lindsey would be getting ready for the blessing of their baby and for their wedding. They were totally excited and just ready to get their life together with one another. Stevie dressed two day old baby Eve up. It was mid afternoon when they had gotten up to get ready, so they would arrive a little before evening. Stevie liked the darker vibes. They had mostly lounged during the day with their baby.

The couple had been relieved to know that their nephew and brother didn't get into any trouble when they had gone the day before. It was relief on the whole family because, Lori had her doubts along with Jess. Barbara and Stevie had tried to stay at ease, knowing of what was possible but trying to be calm about the situation. Lindsey did is best to think positive as well. He knew, he could trust his brother in-law but his nephew, he knew was a different story. But other than then eternal thoughts, all was well and everybody came home safe and sober.

Stevie was also a tad relieved by her family leaving. Though she loved them dearly, she just wanted to be by herself with Lindsey and her baby. She craved the privacy because, for the past couple days they had all been there. She didn't mind Alex there as much, only because, he was one person and not the five that she had to somewhat entertain. It wasn't that she had to, but she felt it was proper of her to. She also felt guilty of not spending as much time eith Jessica, but Lori explained; Jessica would understand. Stevie then ended up seeing her family off and they all traveled back to their destinations. Lori, Christopher and Jessica went back to Arizona and Jess and Barbara went back to Colorado. All was well on Stevie's end. She felt a lot less stress even though she wished otherwise. But she had a few things to do before the next day---seeing that it was the baby's blessing and her wedding.

Stevie and Lindsey would dress nicely, but casual. Stevie wore a peasant like, white dress and some cream boots. She was in a pretty flower child outfit, but she loved the vibes off of it, along with the flower crown. She was made up as she usually did her makeup. Lindsey wore a white  button down shirt, jeans some black dress shoes---ones he wore often. He held Stevie's ring, which was just a silver band to go in front of the engagement ring he had given her. It was his grandmother's. A little big for her dainty fingers, so the band would go in front. He also had a silver band for his left finger. It was simple, but what they loved. Stevie had also dressed her baby with a little white outfit; something comfy and easy to take off and on for changing purposes.

"She's ready," Stevie stated as flowed around the room. "You can take her to the car and I'll be down to join in a moment," she handed him the baby bag and carrier. She had the baby all strapped in as she fumbled through her purse to make sure she had all that she needed.

"Okay," he replied and took the carrier gently. Their daughter was asleep and he wanted to be out of Stevie's way. She seemed a little tense at the moment. But that was just because she wanted to be there in a timely manner.

She had known the girls to be going out their way to do the blessing and she didn't wish to keep them waiting any longer. It was yet another beautiful day---it was Day Of The Dead. Like Halloween, November second would hold more value. It would be their wedding anniversary. Stevie loved that the events could be added to and become even more special.

When Stevie got to the car, she smiled watching Lindsey melt over their baby. He was seated in the back, talking to Eve and playing with her toes and fingers.

"Are you and daddy having fun?" she said in a sweet voice as she sat down in the back seat. Stevie found that the cutest thing in the world; the man she loved with their greatest creation.

"We're just entertaining ourselves," he chuckled lightly.

The baby's giant brown orbs ventured about her parents back and forth.