-1-

Peter left Olivia's room to go call Amanda. He knew that she must be worried, and he knew she'd be even more worried once she found out that Olivia had been rushed into emergency surgery and that it was touch and go now.

"Peter?" Amanda whispered once she answered the call.

"Hey, Rollins. So, Olivia had been rushed into surgery. She had a small bleed in her lung, and so it caused her to not be able to breathe." Peter spoke. Amanda gasped, which made Carisi and Fin both look at her. She stood and quickly walked into Olivia's office before shutting the door.

"Is she okay? The baby? God, I'm so sorry, Peter!" Amanda exclaimed. She finally realized that she was talking to the man who had been engaged to Olivia and who is the father to the baby Olivia was carrying.

"Amanda, the doctors don't know what is happening. They said the bleed might come back, and they don't know how long Olivia and the baby were going without oxygen. She hasn't woken up yet, but when she does I'll call you."

"Okay, if you need anything, just get in contact with me, okay?" Amanda breathed, as she ran a shaky hand over her cheek.

"I will. Uh, do you know who Olivia would want to get Noah after school? I don't have any of the numbers."

"I'll call the sitter. Just... just stay by her, okay? I don't want her to be scared when she wakes up."

"I'll try my best. Thanks, Rollins."

They hung up, and Peter shoved his phone into his pocket. He walked back into Olivia's room and sat beside her. He grabbed her hand and gently ran his fingers over her knuckles.

"I'm sorry, Liv. I should've just stayed around."

---

After calling Lucy to ask her to pick Noah up from school today, Amanda walked out of Liv's office and went back to sit at her desk. She ran her hands over her cheeks to get rid of a few stray tears, before going back to work.

"Why were you in Liv's office?" Fin asked, from where he was lounging back in his desk chair.

"I needed some privacy," Amanda replied.

"Well, why did Peter call? Is he coming back?" Carisi asked, as he tried to figure out exactly why Olivia wasn't here anymore and why Amanda was all worried and kinda freaking out.

"Liv's in the hospital. She just got out of surgery." Amanda breathed, as she looked over at the other detectives.

"Shit, what the hell is happening!?" Fin exclaimed, as he quickly started to gather his items. Just like everytime Olivia has gotten hurt in the past, he felt the need be by her side and to be there just in case she needs anything.

"Fin, Peter is with her!" Amanda exclaimed, without really realizing that she was telling Dominick and Fin something that Olivia wasn't ready to tell them yet.

"Why is he with her? He is nothing but a freaking ADA she's worked with!" Fin yelled.

"Because he is who she wanted... Fin, Liv's pregnant and it's Peter's baby." Amanda whispered as tears streamed down her cheeks. Fin stared at the young detective as his anger faded into an emotion he didn't even know how to describe.

"What?"

"She would've told you sooner, but she's been scared. After work, we can go up and check on her, but right now she just needs to be with Peter."

"Fuck that. He abandoned her, Rollins. He just up and left her, just like Stabler."

---

When Olivia woke up, the first thing she saw was Peter sitting next to her. He was working on something, but he was there. She couldn't believe that he was there.

"Peter?" Olivia breathed, her voice weak and still full of sleep.

"Hey, Liv. Uh, how are you feeling?" Peter asked, as he quickly sat his folder down and looked at Olivia. She gave him a weak smile before shrugging a bit.

"I don't feel great." She breathed.

"Want me to get your doctor or something? Maybe they can give you something." Peter spoke, and Olivia shook her head.

"No, I'm okay. What are you still doing here?" Olivia asked, as she reached up and pushed some of her messy bangs away from her forehead.

"You were rushed into surgery. I didn't want to just leave and leave you with no one here with you. You know... just in case." Peter breathed. Olivia nodded slowly, before looking over at the monitors.

"You didn't have to stay." Olivia breathed.

"I gave up on you, Liv. I ran when you gave the ring back. I don't know how I could treat you like that after you helped me through the loss of my sister... I should've stayed, Liv. I shouldn't have just up and-"

"Get the fuck out of this room, Stone." Fin spat, as he quickly walked into Olivia's room.

"Fin? What are you doing here? How did you know I was here?" Olivia questioned, her eyes wide.

"Amanda told us. She told us that you are pregnant and that this bastard is the father. So, as Olivia's best friend, I want you out of her fucking room. Now." Fin spat. Peter scrambled to get up because he had never seen Fin so angry. He didn't want to cause more stress for Olivia, so he grabbed his stuff, and quickly kissed Olivia's cheek before walking out of her room.

"Fin, I can explain," Olivia spoke, as she watched him throw his jacket onto the chair in the corner.

"He abandoned you just like Stabler did. How the hell can you just act as nothing happened?!" Fin spat.

"This is different, Fin. It isn't just me anymore. It's Noah and this baby. I'm sorry if I'm making you angry because I'm not just giving up on him like I know you want me to, but I can't. He's going to be a part of my life whether the baby lives or not because we are kinda connected now."

"Bens-"

"Detective, coming in here and kicking out Peter isn't going to help this all. Please leave." Olivia huffed, as she shook her head a bit. Fin threw his hands up before grabbing his jacket and running out again.

Olivia took a slow breath as she leaned back and rested her head against the pillows.

Now was not the time where she needed people fighting around her. Not after going through probably one of the scariest things she's ever had to go through.

Hey Guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D