-56-

Amanda didn't know that Olivia was feeling this low. That she couldn't even sleep beside him anymore because everything was getting too hard for her. She had finally had her breakdown, but now where does she go from here?

"I'll go start the shower and lay your clothes out. But you need to go be with Peter." Amanda spoke. Olivia shook her head as she rolled over again and ran her fingers over the mesh of the playpen.

"He's never going to wake up. He's just going to be laying there for the rest of our lives. He will probably die before I do." Olivia mumbled. She pulled her legs up and to her chest. She started to sob again, and Amanda knew that Olivia wasn't going to be moving, and she couldn't make her.

She just had to help her out and get her through the day, because tomorrow can't be as bad as today was.

---

Since the crew was already down to three members, Amanda couldn't spend the next day taking care of Olivia and the kids. So she had to call in a favor to one of the former ADAs that Olivia was close too.

So, after Olivia pulled herself out of bed at 7 in the morning to get the kids up and Noah off to school, she got a visitor. 

"It's 7 in the morning and my babies aren't crying. Go away." Olivia groaned as she opened her apartment door. She stared ahead with wide eyes as Casey Novak stood there.

"How many babies do you have now, Benson?" Casey asked, and Olivia started to cry. She stepped forward and clung to her friend as the tears streamed down her cheeks. Casey wrapped her arms around her friend and rubbed her back gently.

It took a while for Olivia to stop crying, which was surprising because she pretty much made herself dehydrated yesterday.

"What are you doing here, Casey?" Olivia asked as she wiped the tears from her cheeks before letting her friend into her apartment.

"Well, Amanda Rollins called me and told me that you needed help. I got here as quick as I could. I know that you don't usually need help, but she said that this was a completely different situation." Casey replied. Olivia sighed before walking into the kitchen to make coffee.

"My husband is in a coma, Case. He's pretty much dead, but I can't give up on him because that means I'll be taking my kids' father from them." Olivia frowned.

Casey sank down onto one of the stools and watched quietly as her friend walked around the kitchen. She was trying to come up with more questions to ask, but so much has changed since the last time they had talked. Like, Liv has kids. Four of them. 

"So you married Peter Stone?" Casey asked, and Olivia nodded.

"I did. It was after I got knocked up after I tried to comfort him after his sister was murdered." Olivia replied.

"You fucked him and got pregnant? Was it like shortly after she got killed or-"

"Casey, it was that night. Like, he was so upset and I just wanted to be there for him. But then he started to kiss me and then a few weeks later I found out I was pregnant." Olivia sighed. 

Casey laughed softly before taking the mug from her friend and sipping the hot coffee from it.

"How have you been?" Olivia asked as she sat beside her friend.

"I've been good. Working long hours, but they have all been worth it."

"Dating anyone? Kids?" Olivia asked.

"Nope. I'm still getting over Charlie, and he's been dead for years. I decided to not bring children into this world. But clearly, you have decided to bring children into this world." Casey teased.

"I adopted a little boy named Noah, then he was about 5 when I got pregnant with Hadley. Then about 7 months ago I had twin girls, Kamryn and Ember."

"You got the family you wanted."

"I did. But now my husband is in a coma." Olivia breathed. She looked down at her mug and Casey reached out and gently rubbed Olivia's back.

"I want to meet these kids of yours," Casey spoke.

"Noah has to get up soon for school. You can see him then. Are you hungry?"

"No. I ate before I came here. But if you need help-"

"I wish you didn't have to come when I needed help... it just makes me feel even worse for not calling you."

"Oh, just tell me what you need done. I could make Noah's breakfast or lunch." Casey offered.

"I'll do that. But you could fold a load of laundry for me."

---

With Casey back in town, Olivia knew that she had to try and get out of the house to spend time with her. But when Lucy came to watch the girls, Casey drove Olivia to the hospital instead of to Walmart where she said she needed to go to get groceries and most importantly, diapers and pull-ups.

"Casey Novak, what the hell?!" Olivia squeaked, as she looked at the front of the hospital.

"You need to go see your husband. I don't care if you are scared, because your husband needs you. He needs you even if he is in a coma." Casey replied.

"I haven't been up to see him in over a week." Olivia breathed.

"Then I guess now is the time. So, let's go see him. I want to see the guy that finally got Olivia Benson to settle down." Casey smiled. She climbed out of her car and walked around and pulled Olivia from her seat. She shut the door and locked the car before forcing Olivia into the hospital.

Olivia felt like her heart was heavier than ever and she felt so bad for leaving her husband alone for so long. She didn't even know if anyone else had visited him.

"What if he is already gone?" Olivia whispered.

"Honey, they would call you if he had died."

"They didn't even think I was his wife. They thought Amanda was because she's so young and pretty." Olivia huffed.

"Okay, use that anger to get your husband to wake up from his coma." Casey smiled.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D