-28-

Olivia took the dress, her dress, to get fitted the day she bought it. Amanda had gone home, so Olivia was alone while the dress was pinned off for the first set of alterations. But once Olivia got to head home, she was wondering if she'd make it there without calling Peter and telling him that she's pregnant. That after they stopped trying, just days before, the pregnancy test told them that they stopped too late.

When she finally pulled into the driveway, she let out a sigh of relief because she knew that now she'd have the chance to tell Peter. The kids were both napping because it was a Saturday and Noah and Peter had gone to the batting cage this morning and Noah was exhausted from all the fun she had.

"Peter?" Olivia questioned, as she walked into the house after parking in her spot in the garage.

"Yes?" Peter asked as he walked into the kitchen from where he was watching something on the TV.

"Can we talk real quick?" Olivia asked, and Peter nodded.

"Of course. Talk to me about anything, babe." Peter grinned. But he hadn't expected to hear what came out of her mouth. It kinda became a mumble after Olivia said that she was pregnant. Then she started to apologize but he didn't hear that. 

"Peter?" Olivia whispered as she wiped a few tears from her cheeks. He ran his hand over his face before blinking a few times.

"Okay, can you say that again so I know that I heard you right?" Peter asked, and Olivia bit her lip.

"I'm pregnant... and I'm sorry." She breathed. Peter walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her body. She didn't know why he was comforting her after it seemed like he wasn't happy about what she had told him. He zoned off into space and his jaw had dropped.

"Never, and I truly mean never, apologize to me for being pregnant. I know that you felt horrible when you found out about Hadley because we weren't together. But even then, I wish you wouldn't feel like it is a bad thing. This is our child we are talking about, Liv. And we will love this baby and I will take care of you if you are sick or can't get out of bed. Do you hear me?" Peter spoke, and Olivia nodded tearfully.

"Are you sure, Peter? I know we were going to stop trying, but we had been trying for a while..." Olivia breathed.

"I am absolutely positive that this is not a matter that needs to be apologized about. Noah is going to be so excited when he finds out that not only are we getting married but that there is another baby sister or even a baby brother that will be here before we know it." Peter smiled. Olivia stepped back and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"I don't know how I managed to do anything before I met you. You make me feel so good and you know exactly what to say to make me feel okay." Olivia breathed, before stepping towards him and kissing him several times.

"There may be an age difference, but I feel like God wanted us together. It's cheesy, but that is how I feel."

---

After talking and finally feeling like what was happening isn't a bad thing, Olivia started to grow more excited. She and Peter were going to keep their baby a secret for a bit, but Peter was happy knowing that Amanda knew because that meant Olivia had support at work and at home. She knew she'd need it.

"Momma, why are you so happy?" Noah asked a week after Olivia told Peter that he was going to be a father again.

"Uh, because of you, Haddie, and your Daddy. Why else would I be happy?" She asked, before mussing up his curls.

"Daddy said that there might be another reason," Noah replied, as he climbed onto one of the bar stools and looked at his mother. Olivia sighed before running her hands through her hair.

"Daddy needs to keep his mouth closed," Olivia replied. She had gotten the pregnancy confirmed and that she was about 6 weeks along. It was way too early to tell more people.

"Ooo, Daddy is in trouble. I'll go get him so he knows." Noah spoke, before going to run off and find Peter. Olivia quickly walked around and grabbed Noah by his waist and held him close.

"I will deal with your father and his lack of a zipper on his mouth to keep it closed. Now, have you finished your art project?" Olivia asked, and Noah sighed.

"I love you, Momma. I'm gonna go work on my homework... that is almost done!" He exclaimed, but she knew that he was lying. It might be Saturday, but he didn't get any homework done last night to let him have a few days with no homework to be done.

Olivia pulled her phone out and sent a text to Peter. He was upstairs spending time with Haddie and she didn't want to ruin it and wake her up accidentally if she had fallen asleep.

---

Peter didn't come downstairs for nearly an hour. When he did, his eyes looked like he had just woken up. And the way he was rubbing his back told Olivia that Peter had fallen asleep in the rocking chair with Hadley.

"You texted?" Peter asked, and Olivia nodded.

"What did you say to our child about me being happy?" Olivia asked, and Peter swallowed hard because he could tell that she was a little angry.

"I might've almost spilled the fact that you are pregnant." He breathed.

"And if you had completely spilled the fact that I'm pregnant, and I had lost the baby, what would you tell our kid? Tell him that because you couldn't keep your mouth shut, that he must now feel the pain of losing his sibling even before he got to meet him or her? He gets attached easily, and he was so upset after I passed out because he didn't know if he'd ever meet his sister."

"Hey-"

"No, don't tell me to be nice. This is serious, Peter. I don't want our son to be so upset because he knew about the baby but then there ended up being no baby!" Olivia hissed.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D