-40-

Peter walked Lucy and the kids out at 5:30 after they all said goodbye to Olivia and wished her luck. Noah was a little hesitant about getting into the van because he didn't like the idea of leaving his mother at the hospital.

"Bud, you need to get in. I have to go back up to see your Momma." Peter spoke after he put Hadley in her car seat.

"Daddy, she'll be okay, right? Like her getting help isn't going to make everything worse?" Noah questioned, and Peter sighed softly before picking his son up and holding him close.

"This surgery is going to be easy. The doctors know exactly what they are doing, and your Momma and baby sisters will be completely fine." Peter spoke because he was surprised how confident he was with what Dr. Peterson was doing to keep Olivia and the girls healthy.

"Okay. Well, can you-"

"I'll call Lucy as soon as Momma is awake. She'll probably wanna say goodnight to you two anymore." Peter spoke, and Noah nodded before hugging Peter's neck tightly.

"Bye, Daddy. I love you." Noah spoke.

"Bye, Noah. I love you too."

---

Peter went upstairs and walked into Olivia's room as the nurse started to prep Olivia for surgery.

"So, how long should this surgery be?" Peter asked, as he walked over to his wife and took her hair tie from her and he worked her hair up for her since the nurse was drawing blood.

"About an hour to two hours. It really just depends on much blood there is when the doctor goes in." The nurse replied.

"Okay, so how do they do it?" Olivia asked as Peter took her hair down before putting it up better so it wouldn't fall out. 

"They make a small incision in your stomach and insert a few tools like one is a camera, and they just suction it out and then they sew you up."

"Oh, I was hoping she'd get a huge scar," Peter spoke, as the nurse put a bandage on Olivia's arm. Since she was no longer getting blood drawn, Olivia elbowed her husband in his side.

"I don't need more scars, dipwad." She spoke, before grabbing his collar and drawing him down to her height. Peter kissed her a few times before sighing softly.

"I'm gonna be worried until you are back here in this room, and our girls both still have strong heartbeats," Peter spoke, and Olivia nodded slowly.

"I know, but I have to be awake during surgery. So I think I'm going to be more worried than you." Olivia admitted, and Peter quickly turned to look at the nurse.

"She's going to be awake? Isn't that going to be painful?" Peter breathed, tearfully. Olivia saw the tears in his eyes, and she frowned as she grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"She's going to be numbed, but since she is-"

"Older and pregnant with twins..." Peter sighed.

"Yes, it's dangerous to put her under completely. But, Dr. Peterson and the intern will be talking to her through the whole thing." The nurse spoke, before turning to leave.

"Wait, do you think I could be in there?" Peter asked, and Olivia quickly turned to look at her husband.

"No, you don't do good around blood." Olivia breathed.

"I'll talk to the doctor about it."

---

Peter was dressed in a blue gown very similar to the ones the doctors were wearing. He was sitting by Olivia's head and he ran his hand over her capped head as Dr. Peterson worked on cleaning up the blood.

"So, did either of you figure out names for the twins yet?" Dr. Peterson asked, and Olivia bit her lip as she felt the tugging the doctor warned about.

"No, we haven't." Peter breathed, as he kept his eyes focused on his wife's face. He could see how pale she was, and he knew it was because she was uncomfortable.

"You could do another H name then an N name." Dr. Peterson offered, without looking at Olivia or Peter.

"I-i don't know," Olivia replied, as several tears ran down her cheeks. Peter brushed them away, and Dr. Peterson noticed.

"Olivia, are you okay?" Dr. Peterson asked.

"The tugging is just making me uncomfortable..." She trailed off.

"Riley," Peter spoke, and Olivia looked over at him.

"I'm Olivia, not Riley." She replied, her voice confused and her eyes were concerned.

"No, for one of the twins... don't you like it?" Peter asked, and Olivia nodded.

"I do... but we promised Noah that he could help us," Olivia replied.

"Well, I know that, but can't I at least toss a few names out?" Peter spoke, and Olivia watched as his cheeks rose a bit as he smiled behind his mask.

"You brat." She smiled, and Peter and herself were surprised that her smile wasn't forced or wobbly.

"Oh, you love me." He replied, and as he did, Dr. Peterson removed the tools and started to sew Olivia's stomach up.

"I do love you. So much." Olivia spoke before she moved her eyes down to see Dr. Peterson was done cleaning up the blood.

"So?" She asked, and Dr. Peterson smiled.

"It's all gone, and the girls still have strong heartbeats. You will be going into recovery for a few hours, then you can be back in your room."

---

Olivia and Peter laid together in her hospital bed. Olivia had her head resting against Peter's shoulder as they listened to two steady sets of beeping. Olivia looked up at her husband and smiled.

"I know what you were doing earlier." She spoke.

"What did I do?" Peter replied as he shifted a bit.

"You were distracting me through the rest of my surgery. You helped me get through that surgery without having a panic attack. So thank you, Peter."

"Dude, I almost got sick. Trust me." Peter replied, and Olivia laughed softly before snuggling closer to him.

"I've got to call the crew tomorrow. Unless you wanna go in there and tell them about this all." Olivia spoke, and Peter nodded.

"I can do anything you need me too. Since I did get you into this situation." Peter laughed softly.

"But... I will consider the name Riley after Noah can give his input."

If any of you want, I'll be taking ideas on names for the twins. I'm so shitty at names, that it took me until the chapter I wrote about Hadley being born for me to decide on her name...

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D