-39-

When Peter made it to Olivia's hospital room, all of the other times he saw Olivia laying in a hospital bed flashed in his mind. When she fell. When she passed out. When Hadley was born. Two were horrible but the third one was beyond amazing for them. And like before, Olivia caught Peter standing there before he noticed her looking at him.

"Caught up in your thoughts again, Stone?" She asked, and Peter sighed before walking into the room. 

"Yeah. I was thinking about how many times you've been in the hospital in the two years we've been on and off." Peter sighed.

"I'm a mess, I know. C'mere." Olivia spoke. Peter walked over and sank down onto the chair beside Olivia's bed and grabbed her hand. He gently brushed his lips against her knuckles before sighing softly.

"So, Noah and Hadley are going to be getting two sisters, huh?"

"Yeah... we have to go through the process of naming two more kids, and that was a mess with Hadley." Olivia sighed, but she was smiling softly. She was excited about the girls. Her family was so much bigger than she ever thought it would be.

"I'm glad that you aren't letting this destroy you, Liv. You are being so brave."

"The bleeding is bad, but Dr. Peterson said that it will be easy to clean up. I'll have to stay a bit to make sure that the bleeding doesn't come back but then we can go home. We can start telling everyone about our girls." Olivia smiled. She patted Peter's knee before yawning.

"Wanna sleep?" Peter asked.

"No. I want to see our two lovely kids. Mind maybe going home and getting them? Noah should be off the bus soon."

"Okay, then I'll go. I'll go get our kids and then I'll be back soon. You get some sleep. Our girls are probably exhausted from this day."

---

Peter went home and got there as soon as Noah was getting off the bus. Hadley and Lucy were outside waiting for him.

"Peter? I thought I was watching the kids tonight?" Lucy asked, as Hadley reached her arms out to Peter and started to squeal Daddy over and over again until he took her in his arms.

"You are. But Liv wants to see Noah and Hadley before she goes into surgery." Peter spoke, as Noah ran down the steps of the bus and smiled largely.

"Daddy! What are you doing here?!" Noah asked as the bus pulled away and Noah hugged Peter's legs.

"Well, I need to take you and Hadley somewhere."

"Where?" Noah asked as Peter took the kids to the car while Lucy followed.

"To the hospital. Momma is getting some help there and I have some big news to tell you both while we are driving to the hospital."

"Is she sick again?" Lucy asked before Noah could.

"A little. But nothing as bad as before... actually, Momma found out that she has two babies in her belly." Peter spoke, and Noah looked very confused, as he climbed into the van and got himself into his car seat. Peter was working on getting Hadley into her car seat.

"What?" He asked.

"Well, the doctor saw some things on the scan and she was confused what both things were. But today they figured out that one of those things was another baby. I guess it's super rare but it can happen. But the second thing is something that the doctor has to go in and fix."

"So... two more sisters?" Noah asked, ignoring the last part.

"Yeah. Two more sisters. Is that okay?" Peter asked.

"Yeah! It's more than okay, Daddy! I get two more baby sisters! This is awesome!"

---

Lucy followed Peter up in his car so that when the kids went home she could take the van and he would have his car. Noah talked nonstop the whole ride to the hospital because he was beyond excited about having two more baby sisters.

Peter and Lucy wrangled the kids and took them upstairs to where Olivia was still waiting to go into surgery. Once Noah was let back on his feet where he couldn't get in the way of other people, he went sprinting into Olivia's room and quickly climbed onto her bed. He wrapped his arms around her neck and hugged as tightly as he could.

"Daddy told me all about the babies, Momma! I'm so excited! Thank you so much!" Noah exclaimed, and Olivia laughed softly as she rubbed Noah's back.

"I'm so glad that you are happy about them. You are gonna have to help me and Daddy figure out names for them, since it took us so long to decide on Haddie's name." Olivia spoke, before pressing her lips to Noah's temple and kissing him gently.

"So, what is the other thing?" Lucy asked as she entered the room with Hadley. Noah looked at his mother and frowned.

"Yeah, what else is wrong?"

"Uh, well there is some bleeding between the twins and the placenta... they are going to go in and clean it up. Then I'll be here for a few days to see if it comes back. But once I've gotten the all clear, I can come home." Olivia replied.

"Bleeding is bad, Momma." Noah huffed, as Hadley was sat on the bed, and she crawled over Olivia's legs until she was close enough to her mother for her liking.

"I know it is, but this will all work out just fine. We all just have to think about the good that is coming from this and not the bad." Olivia spoke.

"So, just tell me what you need me to do," Lucy spoke, and Olivia smiled at her.

"Thanks, Lucy. But I'm already a step ahead of you. There is a list of things happening shortly that will need to be dealt with. But, tomorrow night Peter is going to go to Noah's little league game. So don't worry about that." Olivia spoke, as she reached her free hand out and ran her fingers through Hadley's hair.

"But you won't be there, Momma." Noah frowned, and Peter sighed as he walked over and ruffed Noah's curls.

"We will facetime her through the whole thing. She wouldn't miss a game."

There was a ton of stuff happening in the lives of Olivia and Peter Stone, but no matter how crazy their lives were they couldn't wait to see what else was going to happen next.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D