-13-

Olivia felt as Peter wrapped his arms around her body as they made out. Noah was spending the day with Amanda and Jesse, so Olivia and Peter were able to make out in the middle of her living room without her son walking in on them.

"I love you. So much." Olivia breathed, as they took a moment to breathe.

"I love you too. Today, coming home with you, was the best thing I could ever do." Peter smiled. He reached out and ran his hand over her swell, and smiled as the baby kicked or punched his hand. His eyes went wide and his mouth fell open a bit. The last time he had felt the baby move, it was just a tiny flutter, now it was a full on kick.

"It's amazing, isn't it?" Olivia asked as she smiled at her... Peter.

"I can't wait to be a father. Shit." Peter spoke, as it all hit him.

"What?" She asked, as she placed her hand to the back of his neck and ran her fingers through the short hairs at the top of his neck.

"Do you think Noah can forgive me? Since I want to be here. I want to live here so I can kiss you every night and help once the baby is here. I really hurt him." Peter frowned.

"He's a very forgiving boy. He will forgive you, especially since if you and I are together, that means the baby won't have to live at your house part-time. He was so upset when I told him what we decided for custody."

"Good. Uh, I'm going to go home and get the locks changed so Kathryn can't get in, then I'm going to pack her stuff up then mine." Peter spoke.

"Just transfer the apartment into her name. Just go home and pack up what you need, then come back here." Olivia smiled. She stood slowly and walked over to her purse. She pulled her keys out before tossing them to Peter.

"You can fit more in my vehicle than you can in yours."

---

When Noah got home, Peter had Olivia go upstairs so he can talk man to man with the small boy who was so protective of his mother and sister.

"Peter?" Noah asked as he set his jacket on the bench by the front door.

"Hey, Noah. Can we talk?" Peter asked.

"No, because you were mean to me and want to take my sister away." Noah huffed. He went to stomp past Peter, but he grabbed Noah gently by the arm and stopped him.

"Noah, your Momma and I are together. I'm going to marry her one day, and I promise you that I'll be a good Daddy to the baby, and even to you if you want." Peter spoke.

"What?" Noah asked.

"I'm going to do right by your mother. I'm going to marry her, I promise you that. I love her so much, and I love the baby so much. Noah, can you forgive me for being a very bad man?" Peter asked.

"You hurt me, Peter. You really hurt me because I liked you. I thought you'd be a father to me, but you said you didn't want to. And as the boy of the house, I want you to leave." Noah huffed.

Olivia had been listening the whole time. She walked down the stairs and walked behind Peter. She grabbed his hand and brought it to her lips before kissing it gently.

"Peter and I are in love, sweet boy. I think that we can be a good family. And Peter will try, Noah. He will try his hardest to get you to like him again and to get you to trust him again. I think that you and I can work together to forgive him, right?" Olivia asked as she kept holding onto Peter's hand.

"Momma, he hurt you. You cried because of him." Noah spoke, as he crossed his arms over his little chest.

"I-" Peter started.

"Okay, we are going to all go to bed. We will talk about this more in the morning. Little Man, you and I are going to read a story before bed and talk. Just you and me." Olivia spoke. She grabbed Noah's hand before pulling him into a hug. She kissed his curls before looking over at Peter.

"I'll see you in a bit."

---

Olivia said just the right things to get her son to calm down. He promised to try as long as Peter did too. Peter and Noah both loved Olivia so much and wanted to protect her, so they had to work together to do that. They also had to work together to protect the baby when he or she is born.

There was still nearly 3 months before the baby was going to arrive, so Peter was going to work super hard to spend as much time with Noah so he actually starts to like him. And when Peter and Noah weren't working on trust, they were helping Olivia finally start the nursery.

"There is more paint on you two than there is on the wall." Olivia laughed, as she took a washcloth and wiped Noah's face off. She had trusted Peter and Noah to paint the room, but she knew now that she shouldn't have.

"Momma, it's hard to paint. You try." Noah spoke, as he handed a brush to Olivia. She shook her head.

"The fumes don't make me feel too good," Olivia admitted.

"Are you feeling okay right now?" Peter asked as he rubbed Olivia's back before placing his hand against her stomach.

"I'm perfectly fine. But, Peter?" Olivia questioned.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Kathryn is downstairs waiting to talk to you."

---

Peter was quiet as he walked down the stairs. He saw his ex looking at the pictures on the mantel. Olivia had added a few of herself and Peter, which made him feel right at home.

"Hey, Ryn." Peter breathed. Kathryn turned and looked at him.

"We spent so much money on our wedding, Peter."

"I know, and it's coming all out of my pocket. And I'm sorry."

"Peter, you left with your pregnant friend." Kathryn huffed.

"Pregnant girlfriend. You make it seem like the baby isn't mine."

"You can never come back to me, Peter. You made your choice, and I hate you for it." Kathryn spoke.

"I don't plan on needing to come back to you. And Kathryn, coming here and telling me this doesn't make me want you. I'm sorry, but when we got back together, I was planning on picking Liv." Peter spoke.

"So you were with me only because you pitied me?" Kathryn asked.

"No, you pretty much caused this all. You had to hit her. You had to show up at her precinct. I'm sorry, but I need you to leave my house now."

"You will regret picking her. For leaving me at the church to be with her." Kathryn spat.

"No, I won't. Like I said, leave."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D