-33-

With tears on their cheeks, Peter leaned in and pressed his lips to the lips of his wife. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion, as a blur of motion happened around them while they only focused on kissing each other.

"I can't hear anything," Olivia whispered as she and Peter's lips parted. He laughed softly and nodded.

"It's just like buzzing to me." He admitted, before kissing her again. They would have stayed like that for a while longer, but instead, Noah pushed himself between his parents and started to talk about how happy he was, and how he was so excited for cake after dinner. He was only thinking about the important stuff.

"Come on! We have to get home now, Momma!" Noah exclaimed, and Olivia smiled before leaning down and hugging him.

"We aren't going straight home, sweet boy. And the cake will still be there even though we aren't." Olivia grinned. She went to pick Noah up, but Peter did it instead, and Amanda passed Hadley to her.

"I think the judge might want us out anyway," Amanda spoke, and Olivia nodded before hugging Hadley just a little bit closer and kissed her curls.

---

They headed back to their house just in time for the pizza to show up. Olivia didn't expect to be eating pizza to celebrate her marriage to Peter. She had thought it might be something more elegant, but then again here she is. She is a mother to two, going on three kids and just now got married.

"I'm starving!" Noah whined as he stumbled up to the house as Peter paid the man who delivered the pizza.

"You can eat soon. Try to think about something other than your stomach for once, Noah." Olivia replied, and continued to whine about how hungry he was until Carisi grabbed him and threw him over his shoulder and started to run around the yard. Noah's whining turned into laughter and it kept him and eventually, even Jesse occupied while Olivia and Peter went to get changed into clothes that they didn't mind possibly getting food on.

Once downstairs, and after changing Hadley and putting her down for a late nap, they all started to celebrate.

Almost everyone but Amanda and Olivia were drinking. So they sat together and talked while the men were getting drunk.

"Does it feel weird? Or different?" Amanda asked, and Olivia looked down at her wedding band before nodding.

"I've been alone so long. Like even with Noah I still felt like I was lonely." Olivia replied.

"So it feels good?" Amanda asked, and Olivia nodded.

"It feels great to be married to Peter. I absolutely love being with him. You know what... I always thought that I'd marry someone else. Like my old partner." Olivia spoke, and Amanda laughed softly before looking over at Olivia.

"Oh, you really meant that?" She asked, and Olivia nodded.

"I had a huge crush on him. But then he left and came back into my life then left again. I'm so much better off with Peter. Yeah, he's hurt me and all but I've hurt him too. It took a lot of shit to get us together, but I'm glad that I comforted him that night because I got my daughter."

"He better not hurt you again, Liv. Because I sat and watched you get hurt over and over again, and even though I wanted to tell you to stop forgiving him, I couldn't. I couldn't tell you to stop loving the man who gave you a daughter. Probably two daughters." Amanda smiled.

"Do you want more kids? A husband?" Olivia asked, as she saw Peter sit his beer down and he started to chase Noah and Jesse around the backyard.

"Yeah, I do. But I'm not as lucky as you are. I don't have some guy who will love me and Jesse." Amanda sighed, and Olivia laughed this time.

"You do. He used to have a horrible mustache." Olivia spoke before she stood to go check on Hadley.

---

"I'm wasted." Peter groaned as he laid in bed with Olivia. She ran her hand gently over his chest and smiled.

"You are going to be regretting those last couple of beers tomorrow morning. But the sooner you go to sleep, the sooner you won't be whining about getting drunk." Olivia spoke, and Peter laughed.

"Are you happy that I'm your husband?" Peter asked as he rested his cheek against her hair.

"Yes, I am very happy that you are my husband."

"I'm glad that you are my wife... you are so pretty. Did you know that?" He spoke, and Olivia rolled her eyes before placing a soft kiss to his chest.

"Shh, baby. Go to sleep because you are really drunk. To the point where everyone is a 10."

"Oh, but you are a 10 when I'm not drunk. But that might also be because I'm madly in love with you."

"Oh my lord. Go to bed already." Olivia laughed, and Peter smiled.

"No, lets talk. I think that we should talk about our baby." Peter spoke, but Olivia was rolling over and trying to fall asleep.

"Olivia!" He exclaimed, as he moved over and wrapped his arms around her body. He kissed her shoulder and she frowned.

"Tomorrow morning you won't remember anything from after we got married. No point in talking about something that you will forget. Go to bed, Peter Stone. Now."

---

"Have a good day at school, baby!" Olivia smiled, as she called at Noah as he got onto the bus Monday morning. Olivia and Peter were supposed to get married on Saturday, but Peter got called into work and so they had to push it back a day.

"Bye, Momma! Bye Haddie!" He called, before running up the stairs of the bus. Hadley flailed her arms and waved happily at her brother and did that until Olivia turned and headed back to the house.

"So, Haddie, I think you and I are gonna celebrate you hitting 11 months. I doubt that Daddy is going to be willing to hang out with us because he is super hungover still." Olivia cooed, as she opened the front door to the house and walked in.

"So, what are you two talking about?" Peter yawned, as he walked down the stairs.

"How it's been 11 months since Hadley was born. How are you doing there, mister?" Olivia questioned, and Peter sighed.

"I have a really bad headache. But I think that I will be able to hang out with you two tod-" Peter didn't finish his statement before stopped and just rubbed his head.

"I told you, Haddie. Our first full day of being married, and he's still a little drunk. Now, let's go get you a new dress."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D