-25-

"Can you hand me my heels, please?" Olivia smiled, as she zipped up the back of her dress. Peter smiled as he reached down to find his fiance's shoes on the floor of their van.

"Do you feel dirty doing what we just did in the van we drive our kids around in?" Peter asked, and Olivia shook her head.

"No, I don't. Honestly, that was probably the best sex I've had in a while." She spoke, teasing him gently. He smiled at her as he held her heels behind the very back seat and dropped them into the trunk area.

"Whoops." He smirked, and she rolled her eyes. She leaned closer to him and kissed him a few times before smiling.

"So, uh, I don't want to ruin the mood or anything... but Amanda said you were thinking about wanting another baby." He spoke, and Olivia didn't try to deny it. 

"I do. I want one more baby." She replied.

"Really?" He asked, and she nodded.

"Yeah, really. People might say that I'm just asking to get sick again, but it's hard to say no to wanting another baby when we have those two adorable kids at home. And just think, baby, we make adorable babies." Olivia smiled. She ran her hand over his chest, and he nodded.

"I agree, but are you really sure? What if you do get sick again? What if we lose you."

"You won't. I promise. I'm going to be in the absolute best health as possible."

"Want me to get your heels now?" Peter asked.

"Please. I believe there might be a few legos on the floor between the seats and I do not want to step on them."

---

The newly re-engaged couple made their way home and sent Lucy home shortly after they arrived. Peter went upstairs and lit a few candles in their room, while Olivia went and checked on Hadley. After changing Hadley's diaper and then going to check on Noah and making him go to bed because he was still playing with his cars, she went down the hall and to her room.

Olivia stopped and smiled when she saw Peter trying to open a bag of rose petals.

"Babe, who is going to clean up that mess?" Olivia questioned, and Peter smiled at her.

"Probably you." He admitted, and she nodded. She walked over and grabbed the bag before tossing it onto the dresser. She drew him close and kissed his lips softly.

"So, is this part two to our engagement date?" She asked, and Peter nodded.

"Kinda. I didn't plan on doing what we did in our van..." He smirked, and she laughed softly before running her fingers over the short hair on the nap of his neck. They just looked at each for a few moments and Peter couldn't stop thinking about how absolutely beautiful his fiance is.

"So, what are we going to do now? Just wait for the candles to burn out?" Olivia asked, and he bit his lip for a moment before leaning down and kissing her several times. He ran his hands over her upper back before grabbing the zipper and unzipping her dress. He slipped it off her shoulders and she quickly took her arms out of the dress and let it slip to the floor. She stepped out of it before Peter started to try and work her bra off.

"Peter, did you forget already? The clasp is in the front." She teased, and he started to kiss her neck, sucking softly. 

Eventually, Olivia was undressed and Peter was fumbling a bit to get his belt off while Olivia worked on his shirt.

"Momma?" Noah yawned, from outside their locked door. Olivia stepped away from her fiance before stepping back and quickly walking to grab her robe.

"What's wrong, baby?" Olivia questioned, as Peter picked up her clothes and tossed them into the bathroom.

"My belly hurts. I feel like I'm gonna get sick." He whimpered. Olivia looked at Peter with wide eyes.

"Okay, head down to the bathroom," Olivia spoke, before quickly walking over to open the door, just to be vomited on by her son.

"Okay, yup. You are sick."

---

Noah got sick once and felt better. Olivia gave him a bath before Peter went and laid him back down in his bed. Once Peter was done with that, he cleaned up the mess on the floor while Olivia took another shower. She walked out of the bathroom in Peter's robe and sighed.

"That is the part of motherhood I dislike." She sighed.

"So I guess making love again is off?" He asked, and Olivia nodded.

"Yeah. Sorry, I just can't do that right now. I'm going to go check on Hadley again then go to bed. Mind blowing out the candles when you are done?" Olivia asked, and Peter nodded.

"Yeah, I can. Sorry that this got ruined." He breathed.

"Don't be sorry. Neither of us planned this. Now, you have work in the morning and I have a Mommy and me class."

---

Noah was feeling fine in the morning and didn't have a fever so he went to school. Olivia took Hadley to her Mommy and me class before heading home. She laid Hadley down for her first nap before working on some of the housework that had become her daily tasks. She was going back to work the next week, and really wanted to go to work. She knew that she'd miss her baby so much, but she did need to get back to what was her life, but just with a few extra people added into it.

"Olivia?" Amanda questioned, as she opened the front door to Olivia's house.

"Amanda, get in here!" Olivia exclaimed as she finished rinsing off a bowl.

"What's wrong?" Amanda asked, and Olivia shook her head as she turned around and smiled.

"Nothing is wrong. But I'm engaged." Olivia beamed. She grabbed a towel and wiped her hands off before reaching into her shirt and pulling out the chain she had put her ring on so she wouldn't lose it.

"I know." Amanda smiled.

"You know?" Olivia asked.

"Peter took me to look at the ring two days ago. He wanted to make sure that I thought you'd like it."

"Oh, I love this ring. It's stunning. And you told him that I was thinking about wanting another baby?"

"I did, was that not okay?"

"No, I'm kinda glad you told him so I didn't have to bring it up."

"Good," Amanda spoke.

"What's wrong, Amanda?" Olivia asked.

"Uh, Kim is just back in town."

"Is the warrant still out for arrest?" Olivia asked, and Amanda nodded.

"Yeah."

"You need to arrest her, Amanda. I'm sorry."

"I can't arrest my baby sister again..."

"Where is she, Amanda?"

"I have her hotel information. Are you going to make me arrest her?"

"No, but I'm going to have Fin arrest her. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, I knew you'd say that. Uh, I'm going back to the precinct. Congrats."

Amanda walked away and Olivia sighed.

Having to deal with family matters while being a detective was one of her least favorite parts.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D