-3-

"Momma, are you feeling better?" Noah asked the day Olivia was finally able to be up and doing stuff again.

"Yeah, I'm feeling much better. I'm sorry I scared you." Olivia replied.

"Momma, the baby is okay? Right? I really want to be a big brother." Noah breathed, as he looked up at his mother. Olivia ran her fingers over her stomach before looking at her son.

"The doctor says the baby is okay. Don't worry. You'll be able to be a big brother." Olivia smiled. She walked over to the stove and started to mix the potatoes she was making to go with the chicken that Noah insisted on having for dinner. As she was about to ask Noah to get plates out, a knock sounded on her front door. She quickly turned the burner off, before leaving the kitchen. She went to the front door and opened it before, feeling herself blush a bit.

"Hey, Liv. Uh, I just wanted to check up on you..." Peter trailed off. He was blushing too as he held a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Are those for me?" Olivia asked as she smiled at him.

"Yeah. Do you like them? I didn't know if it was appropriate to come to your house without a gift..." He sighed.

"Peter, you kinda left me with a gift that hasn't gone away yet." Olivia chuckled. Peter smiled a bit, before stepping into the house after Olivia stepped to the side. Peter passed Olivia the flowers, and as he did, his hand accidentally rubbed against her stomach. She watched as he froze a bit.

"Peter?" Olivia asked.

"I'm sorry. It just became a little more real. Uh, well I gave you your-"

"Peter! Hi!" Noah exclaimed as he came running out of the kitchen. He quickly hugged Peter's waist before smiling.

"Momma said that the baby is your baby! Does that mean you'll be around more?" Noah asked as he leaned his head against Olivia's belly. She ran her fingers through his curls and waited for Peter's answer.

"Y-yeah. It does I guess. Uh, I'm going to head home. Thanks for letting me check in." Peter spoke, as he watched Noah run his hand over his mother's stomach. He could see how excited Noah was to become a big brother.

"Do you want to stay for dinner? I made plenty." Olivia spoke, and Peter nodded.

"I'd love that."

After dinner, Noah convinced Peter to help him with his homework. Olivia watched from the kitchen as they talked and worked on the assignment. Peter was so good with Noah, and it made Olivia have more hope than she had thought she would have.

"Momma, is it bedtime yet?" Noah asked when he noticed his mother watching them. She looked at her watch and nodded.

"It is. Go and get changed. I'll be up in a bit to tuck you in and read you a story." She smiled.

"Peter, will you read the book with my Momma?" Noah asked, and Peter nodded.

"I think I can do that."

---

After Noah was in bed and sleeping, Peter and Olivia went downstairs. She made some tea and they sat in the kitchen and drank tea while both tried to think about something to talk about. It was as if they didn't want to talk about the baby.

"So, are you going back to work?" Peter asked, deciding to finally break the ice.

"Yeah. I'm going back tomorrow. I'm taking it easy, but I'll be back." Olivia spoke.

"I'm getting transferred back to your precinct. I told my boss about the baby, and that I'd feel better being close to you. Making sure everything is okay." Peter spoke. Olivia smiled a bit before standing up. She stood next to him and grabbed his hand. She placed it against her stomach, and his eyes went wide. 

"Have you felt it move yet?" He asked. Olivia shrugged.

"Some bubbles. The doctor said it was the baby fluttering. It just felt like bubbles." Olivia smiled. She was still a little nervous about the baby, and how she wasn't in the ideal age range for being a first-time mother, but she was still happy. She was going to be holding her baby before she knew it.

"Have you thought about names yet?" Peter asked as he kept his hand against her stomach, his eyes bright and a smile on his lips.

"Well, we have to think about names together, right?" She asked, as she shifted her chair over and sat in front of him.

"It's just still so weird. Uh, we still have a bit to decide I guess then." Peter spoke. Olivia nodded a bit.

"Peter, when I was stuck here on bed rest, I realized that I missed you."

"You could've called me." He spoke.

"I know, but like Peter, I missed you and I hated being away from you. I told Rollins that I said I'm falling in love with you. Would that be crazy?" She mused.

Peter didn't speak. He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. They slowly moved closer to each other, and Peter placed his hands to Olivia's lower back. She pulled away after a moment and rested her forehead against his.

"I want to be parents to our baby, that are different from ours. And I want to try and be a better mother to Noah also. So, Peter, if we tried to be together, tried to be a couple that has a strong relationship and can be good role models. Like, I want to be a good mother compared to my mother. And I know you want to be a good father, unlike yours." Olivia breathed.

"Then what do we do now?" Peter asked.

"We rushed into our engagement. What if we tried to date a bit before jumping into something more? Because I love you, and I haven't really loved any man before."

"Are you over being worried about our age difference?" Peter asked, and Olivia laughed softly.

"I think I can be if you aren't upset about being with an old lady."

"I can get over pretty much anything for love." He breathed. He leaned in and kissed her deeply again. Olivia would've continued kissing him, but then she heard Noah giggling.

"Uh." Peter laughed, as they parted again. Olivia stood up and grabbed her son by his arm before he could run back upstairs.

"Thanks for spying on me, Porter-Benson," Olivia growled, as she held her son close. He continued to giggle.

"It's just so nice seeing you so happy, Momma! I couldn't help but spy."

"Go to bed, buddy. We will talk about this in the morning."

"Is Peter going to be here in the morning?" Noah asked. Olivia looked over her shoulder and smiled at Peter.

"I think so. We can make him our famous pancakes."

"Awesome! Night, Momma! Night, Peter! Night, baby brother or sister."

Olivia turned back around and crossed her arms over her stomach.

"Now, it's either the couch or my bed," Olivia spoke.

"As long as you don't snore, I'll share your bed." Peter smiled.

"I remember from the night that you snored. Not me." Olivia replied. She reached out and he placed his hand in hers. They headed up the stairs together, both smiling and both so happy.

Please drop more names below! :D

Hey guys! So you all will not know the name until the baby is born. I already have the middle names picked out for both genders, and I'll pick the first name the day I write that chapter, so please drop more names below! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D