-11-

It was was a weird month after Olivia and Peter completely stopped seeing each other. Olivia didn't even try to send him a copy of the sonogram picture, nor did she ask him to come to her appointments anymore. She started to plan for a life as a single mother of two children. She was already planning on taking extra time off after the baby was born to get used to being a mother to a newborn. She knew that Noah would help her as much as he could, and she knew she'd accept help from even a child.

Peter was angry at Olivia for pushing him away, and his revenge was starting to plan a wedding with Kathryn. Kathryn didn't know that Peter had wanted to pick Olivia, or that she turned him away, so she just thought that he was finally figuring out that she was the one and that he really wanted to be married to her.

Olivia and Peter saw each other a few times at the courthouse, but they didn't speak to each other. They just walked past, as if they hadn't been together and as if they weren't going to have a baby together.

"Liv?" Carisi questioned, as he opened his boss' office.

"Yes, Carisi?" Olivia replied.

"Trevor Langan is here. He said you two have a meeting."

"We do. Thanks." Olivia spoke. Carisi told Trevor he could go in, and once the defense attorney was in Olivia's office, he let out a sigh.

"So, what can I help you with today, Olivia?" He questioned.

"I need some advice." She spoke.

"Uh-"

"Custody advice." She breathed, as she crossed her arms over her stomach. He sat down in front of her desk and nodded.

"Your baby's father isn't in the picture, is he?" Trevor frowned.

"No, not currently. Now, I don't want to be the woman who just forces him out of our child's life because we have a complicated past. I was just wondering if you think I should go to him and start planning now, or wait till after the baby is born?"

"How far off are you from having the baby?" Trevor questioned.

"About 16 weeks..." Olivia trailed off.

"I'd start talking with him and deciding what you both want. Is there any chance you two might get back together?"

"No chance whatsoever." She frowned.

"Give me his name and number and I'll contact him and his lawyer. We can do a time and date that work for everyone and plan this out."

"Trevor, you don't have to help me," Olivia spoke.

"You asked for advice, and I'm going to give you help too. So, name and number please."

"Peter Stone." Olivia sighed.

"ADA Peter Stone?" Trevor asked, surprised.

"Yup. Not my brightest choice, but I'm dealing with it."

---

Peter was just getting out of the shower when his phone rang. He wrapped a towel around his waist and quickly went into the bedroom he now shares with Kathryn, and unplugged his phone.

"Peter Stone." He spoke, answering his phone.

"Hey, Peter. It's Trevor Langan."

"Uh, okay? Why are you calling me? I'm not working on any of your cases." Peter sighed.

"Olivia Benson got in contact with me. She would like to start planning a custody agreement of the baby." Trevor spoke.

"Is she wanting me to give up my rights?" Peter huffed.