Stardust and Archfiend

"uncle Bruno!!" yelling, Bruno wakes up. Yusei wakes up, "uncle Bruno...hunter...Jess" panting. "What where is Jesse" "he held him off for me and Ursa to get away to get Bruno" , Crow wakes up. "Where the hunter", Jack was still asleep. "not far from the pack", smiles "my king" rubbing his cheek. Growls and gets up "okay", purrs and smiles. "should I stay here", the babies kick saying morning to their mother. "Yes", kissed his cheek. Ursa fusses again, Jaden sits on the bed and feeds her, leans to the touch. Runs to where the hunter was, smiles "morning babe". Jaden was worried, "morning". Growls and stops, Jesse looks "mommy". "How is my mate today", "please come back Jess".

"looking at the most handsome face and carrying the kings babies", Yusei growls and tackles the hunter. Jesse watches, "Good". Bruno hugs Jaden to calm him down, giggles "so when do you get out". Yusei scares the hunter off before looking at his son, Jesse runs over to him and hugs him. Thinks "I believe today", Jaden plays with Ursa. Bruno smiles, smiles and stretches and his belly showed. Yusei rubs his back, Jesse cries. Smiles looking at it, Jaden was starting to worry. Ursa nuzzles him, "I think I need a bigger shirt" rubbing his belly. Yusei picks him up and walks back home, chuckles. Bruno waits for yusei and Jesse, "what do you want to do when you get out".

Yusei walks back inside holding Jesse, "Go back to the pack". "Jess you ok", nods snuggling. Nods "yeah", holds him. Holds his arms out for him, Crows stomach growls. Set him down, run over to him. Chuckles "someone hungry", hugs and snuggles him. Blushes bright red, hugs back. Nuzzles him, "though I lost you" crying a little. Nuzzles back and gets up, "You'll never lose me". Smiles watching him, Jaden smiles. Walks out not knowing he was shaking his hips, kissed his cheek before yawning. Bites his lip, kisses his "lets go to bed". "mama" Ursa called, goes to the cafeteria ordering food. Nods Yusei smiles and picks her up, Jack yawns. Picks him up and carries him to bed, giggles "dada" Bruno smiles. 

Crow was walking back when he starts coughing out of nowhere, leans against him. Yusei giggles "she finally call you dada", Jack hears it. Lays him in bed laying next to him, "yep" hugging both of them. The coughing becomes more violent gasping for air, smilesLeans against him. Gets up and runs to him, smiles back dozing off. Rubs her head and yusei's belly, coughs out blood and blacks out after his lungs stopped. Yawns and falls asleep, smiles feeling the twins kick. Picks him up "hey we need help over here", Ursa pokes yusei's belly confused. "your a big sister", a doctor rushes over "what happen". Yusei giggles "those are your siblings in there", "I don't know, he was just coughing". 

She squeals happily, Bruno chuckles. They put him on a bed and push Jack to stay outside the room to run test putting him on oxygen, Yusei smiles. Jack frowns, she nuzzles. They keep running test, purrs smiling. Starts to worry, Bruno nuzzles yusei's belly "I haven't seen Jack or crow". The doctor comes out, Yusei giggles "maybe they went out". Jack looks, "they been gone since yesterday". "you want good news or bad news" the doctor asked, "Oh" yusei says. "Bad news" Jack said, "we should call to make sure". "he has Hemoptysis" the doctor told him, "Yeah" Yusei agreed. "What does that mean" Jack was confused, Bruno call Jack.  "coughing up blood, it's a life threating illness" the doctor said, Yusei playa with Ursa. 

"Can you treat it" he asked worry, Bruno waited. "yes but it might be better to surgically remove the tissue that's causing it" nodding. Yusei looks at him, "Will that harm the babies. "he's not picking up", "it's in the chest area, so they should be fine". "That's weird", "Okay". "should we check the hospital" Bruno was worried, "want us to remove it" asking. "Sure", "Yes please" Jack nod. Bruno gets up, the doctor nods and goes to get Crow ready for surgery. Yusei gets up still holding the cub, Jack whines. Starts walking towards the hospital, they start the surgery process. Follows him, Jack whines. They get to the hospital, they continue working. Pants once they got there, whines.