Baby Shower Gender Reveal

Bruno was putting decorations up, Crow was walking to Yusei's place. Yusei was in the shower, Jack was helping Bruno. Jaden and Haou were walking with the gender reveal surprise, Bruno smiles. "hello" Crow calls out, Jesse and Johan were with them. Jack smiles "hey Crow", Yusei gets out. Jaden and Haou smiles, "hey Crow" Bruno smiles. Crow smiles "you guys need any help", Jesse and Johan opens the door. "Nope I think we are good" Jack said, Yusei yawns. Jaden and Haou walks in "we're back", Crow sits on the couch. "tired babe" Bruno says, Jesse and Johan comes in behind them. Jack sits down next to him "hey guys", "Yes, the pups keep me up all night again" Yusei said.

Jaden and Haou sets the cake on the table "who's all coming", Crow purrs snuggling to him. "you keeping mommy up again" Bruno kisses his belly, "We don't really know" Jack purrs. Yusei giggles as the pups kick, "hello" Archfiend and Blackwing calls out. Crow crawls onto Jack's lap and purrs, Bruno purrs and licks his belly. "Hey guys" Jack said, Stardust and Max comes behind them. Yusei giggles, "hey" Archfiend and Blackwing smiles. Crow purrs yawing, Bruno licks his belly more. Jack smiles, Stardust and Max smiles. Yusei purrs, Crow gasped when the pups kicked and looks at Jack. Archfiend and Blackwing rans outside throwing up feeling sick for some reason, Bruno purrs and kisses him. 

Jack looks at him, Stardust and Max follows them. Yusei kissed him back, Crow grabs his hand putting it on his belly and the pups kick. Blackwing whines still throwing up, Archfiend stops panting. "lets see the others" Bruno smiles, Jack smiles. Max rubs his back, Stardust looks at him. "Okay" Yusei nods, Crow smiles purring snuggling to him. Blackwing whines throwing up stomach acid, "I'm ok" Archfiend smiles. Bruno grabs his hand and walks to the living room, Jack holds him. Max runs and grabs some water then came back "here", "You sure" Stardust whines. Yusei follows him, Crow yawns dozing off. Blackwing sips the water, "yeah" Archfiend nods.

"where is everyone" Bruno asked, Jack smiles. Max rubs his back, Stardust nuzzles him. "I don't know" Yusei said, Crow purrs. Blackwhing and Archfiend purrs, Bruno shrugs. Jack smiles, Max and Stardust purrs back. Yusei yawns, "wanna get started babe, Jack" Bruno asked. Crow roles onto his back purring, "wanna go back before they start without us" Blackwing asked. Archfiend nods, "Yeah" Jack nods. Yusei nods still yawning, Max and Stardust nods. Crow mews, Bruno smiles "what do we start with". Blackwing and Archfiend walks back in, Jack shrugs. Yusei curls up into Bruno lap, Stardust and Max follows. "maybe the cake" Bruno says, Crow whines when the pups kicked a sensitive area.

Blackwing and Archfiend walks into the living room, Jack nods "okay". Yusei whimpers, Stardust and Max follows them. Crow wakes up whining louder, Bruno rubs Yusei's belly. Blackwing and Archfiend sits down, Jack nuzzles his belly. Yusei purrs, Stardust and Max sits down next to them. Crow purrs snuggling to him, "wanna cut the cake now" Bruno purrs. Blackwing squeals hearing cakeArchfiend chuckles, Jack smiles. "Yes" Yusei nods, Max chuckles. Stardust chuckles , "I want cake" Crow whines. Bruno smiles "lets go to the kitchen", Blackwing blushes. Archfiend smiles, Jack chuckles. Yusei nods, Max nuzzles him. Stardust yawns, Crow mews.

Bruno carries Yusei the kitchen, Blackwing purrs. "their cutting cake" Archfiend says, Jack carries Crow. Yusei smiles, Max picks him up. Stardust nods, Crow smiles purring. Bruno smiles and walks to the cake, Blackwing squeaks. Archfiend gets up following everyone, Jack smiles. Yusei wags his tail, Max walks to the kitchen. Stardust follows behind, Jack smiles. "Yes" Yusei nods, Max chuckles. Stardust yawns, "who cuts the other one" Crow asked. Bruno smiles and sits him in a chair, Blackwing pouts. "you ok babe" Archfiend looks at him, "You" Jack said. Yusei wags his tail, Max nuzzles him. Stardust nods "yeah", "where's the knife" Crow says. Bruno smiles wagging his tail and hands him the knife, Blackwing purrs loudly.

"ok" Archfiend says, Jack hands him the knife. Yusei smiles, Max smiles. Stardust nuzzles him. Crow smiles and cuts the cake, Bruno smiles. Blackwing smiles, Archfiend purrs nuzzling back. Jack smiles, Yusei cuts the cake. Max smiles back, Stardust purrs. Crow moves the slice of cake away, Bruno smiles. Blackwing watches them cut the cake, Archfiend smiles. Jack smiles, Yusei moves the slice of cake away. Max holds him, Stardust smiles back. "we got girls and boys" Crow smiles, Bruno looks. Blackwing watches, "lets see the genders" Archfiend smiles. "Really" Jack asked, "We got girls and boys babe" Yusei smiles. Max smiles, "Okay" Stardust smiles back.  "yep" Crow smiles at him, Bruno smiles and kisses him.