Crystal And Nights Wedding

Crystal was getting his prince outfit on, Night was freaking out. Haou pets Night's head "its going to be ok", Night whimper "I don't know, I'm marrying a prince, A prince" "do you love him other than him being a prince" Haou asked. "I love him with my life but I'm not sure if I can be what he wants me to be" Night whines, "he wants you to be his lover, not like royalty" Haou says. "But what if I mess up" Night looks at his mom, "that's ok, we learn from our mistakes" Haou pets his head. "But" Night whimpers, "you'll be ok, Crystal will be there to help you" Haou hugs him. "Mom we're you scared when you married dad" Night asked hugging back, "a little, but grandma was there with and Jaden telling us it was going to be ok" Haou kisses his head. 

"Okay" Night said, "lets get you to the alter" Haou smiles. Night slowly nods, Haou smiles and walks to the door. Night follows him, Haou walks to the doors that lead to the alter. Night glups, Haou pets his head and smiles and looks around for Johan. Johan was sitting near his parents, Night giggles. Haou face palms "I'm guessing I'll walk you to Crystal" he held his arm out, Night giggles and nods holding his arms. Haou walks to the alter, Night follows him. Crystal looked like he was going to faint seeing Night, Haou stops at the alter. Night blushes and walks the rest of the way, "better take good care of my baby" Haou glares. Crystal nods quickly a little scared, Night giggles. Crystal pouts, Haou sat down. Night smiles.

*Time Skip To The Honeymoon*

Crystal picks Night up and walks to his room, Night blushes. Crystal smirks "wanna have fun when we get there", Night blushes and nods, "we can take each other if you want" Crystal opens his door and closes it walking to his bed. "O-okay" Night says, Crystal lays him on the bed and climbs onto it and kisses him. Night kissed him back, Crystal kisses him deeper. Night moans, Crystal licked his lip. Night moans louder, Crystal explores his mouth. Night moans, Crystal sucks on his tongue and grinds against him. Night moans and arches, Crystal grinds harder. Night moans louder, "want me" Crystal looks at him. "Yes" Night nods, Crystal stripped his dress and slammed into him. 

Night screams and arches, Crystal pounds into him. Night screams louder, Crystal hits his womb. Night screams louder, Crystal enters his womb. Night cries out, Crystal pounds into his womb. Night keeps crying out, Crystal flips them over where he's on top. Night slams down onto him, Crystal moans loudly. Night moans, Crystal bucks up. Night cries out, Crystal grabs his hips and slams him down all the way. Night cries out, "you like that" Crystal smirks and goes to his nine tail fox form and pounds into him. Night cries out louder arching, Crystal pounds violently in him. Night cries really loudly, Crystal rams into his womb. Night keeps crying out, Crystal came into him.

Night comes, Crystal pants pulling out. Night pants and moans, "got enough energy to do me" Crystal looks at him. "Yeah" Night nods, "well come get me" Crystal wags his tail. Night smirks and slams into him, Crystal screams arching. Night slams harder, Crystal screams louder. Night slams into his womb, Crystal's eyes widen and screams loudly. Night slams harder, Crystal screams more. Night slams more, Crystal screams louder clawing his back. Night moaned, Crystal cries out. Night slams harder, Crystal screams more arching. Night moans, Crystal cries out. Night slams harder, Crystal cries out coming. Night moans and comes inside him, Crystal moans arching.

Night pants and pulls out, Crystal moans panting. Night pants and lays down next to him, Crystal pants snuggling to him. Night snuggles back, Crystal starts dozing off. Night falls asleep.