Wedding Part 2

Jaden and Haou were pacing nervous, Crow watches Haou and Jaden sighing. Jesse and Johan and Vizor were pacing, Yusei was leaning against Bruno watching still being weak. "boys get ready" Crow says, Jaden and Haou nods getting their wedding dresses on. "You three get ready" Yusei says, the three boy runs around trying to find it. Yusei sighs, Crow does their hair and puts the vail on. Jaden and Haou smiles, Bruno sighs. The three boys keeps getting, dressYusei hisses in pain. Jaden and Haou hugs Crow "thanks mom""you welcome boys" Crow smiles, Bruno looks at him "want me to get Crow or Yusa to heal you". The three boys looks over, Yusei shakes his head "no, remember that doctor said I would be in pain for a months". 

Jaden and Haou looks in the mirror smiling, Crow smiles. "oh yeah" Bruno kissed his cheek, Jack knocks on the door. The boys fixes their ties, Yusei smiles before hissing again "I think I need to sit". Crow opens the door "hey babe their ready""hey dad" the twins says, Bruno nods and picks him up and walks to the wedding room and sits him down. Jack smiles and walks in "you two look beautiful", Yusei lays against him. The boys sigh, "thanks dad" Jaden and Haou hugs him. Bruno wraps his arm around him, Jack hugs them back "your welcome". Yusei looks at him "you think the boys will be okay in there by themselves", Jaden and Haou smiles. "I'll go check on them" Bruno gets up and goes to the room "guys you ready", Jack kissed their foreheads.

Yusei nods closing his eyes, the boy looks at them and nods. Jaden and Haou purrs, Crow giggles. "well lets go before to starts" Bruno smiles, Jack smiles. The boys nods, "is it almost time for it to start" the twins asked. "come on" Bruno walks to the wedding room, Jack nods "yes". The boys follows him, the twins smiles. Bruno takes them to the alter, Jack kissed their foreheads again. The boys follow him, Yusei looks and slowly gets up going to them. The twins purrs again, Bruno helps Yusei. Jack smiles, Yusei smiled and walks to them slowly "you guys looks handsome". Jesse and Johan smiles "thanks mom", Jaden and Haou smiles as a few tears ran down.

"they'll be having fun later, my beautiful bride" Bruno kissed Yusei's sweet spot, Jack smiles "you guys promise to be good to your husbands". Yusei blushes and squeaks "I know just like we did", the boys smiles watching. "yep" the twins nods, "yeah it was, I can see and hear that memory of us" Bruno smirks. Jack smiles "good", "Oh shh it or you don't get to replay it tonight" Yusei blushes. The twins smiled, Bruno whines nuzzling his neck. Jack nuzzles them "ready", Yusei giggles and purrs "okay, you can replay it tonight". The twins nods purring, "yay" Bruno smiles hugging him close but not tight. Jack smiles "let's go", Yusei smiles and nuzzles him.

Jaden and Haou nods grabbing their fathers arm, Bruno purrs "I think its time for us to sit". Jack smiles and starts to walk, Yusei nods "right". The twins follow, Bruno leads Yusei to their chairs. Jack walks them down to the alter, Yusei follows him to their chairs. Jaden and Haou smiles looking at their to be husbands, Bruno sits Yusei down then sat down. Jack stops once they were at the alter, Yusei sits down. The boys looked at their to be husbands, Jaden and Haou smiles with a few tears falling. Bruno holds Yusei close, 

*Time Skip To The End Of The Wedding*

Jesse, Johan and Vizor picks them up, Yusei hisses in pain slightly. Jaden and Haou holds on, Bruno looks at Yusei and nuzzles him trying to ease his pain. Jesse, Johan and Vizor walks out, Yusei takes deep breath. Jaden and Haou still holds on, "babe you ok" Bruno asked. Jesse, Johan and Vizor walks to a hotel, "Yeah that one just hurt a lot more then the other one" Yusei said. Jaden and Haou kisses their husbands, "ok, you sure you want to still do it" Bruno goes to his wolf form and kneels down. Jesse, Johan and Vizor kissed them back, "Yeah, we just won't be able to do it for 7 weeks after we do it today" Yusei gets on and holds on. "we almost there" Jaden and Haou asked, "ok" Bruno walks to their den.