Pissed Protective Mother

Bruno felt the pups kick really hard and he yelps, Yusei runs over to him and nuzzles his belly. Jack felt the pups kick super hard and whimpers, Bruno purrs and then felt more pain. Crow ran to Jack and licks his belly, Yusei licks his belly. Jack purrs but whimpers feeling more pain, Bruno shot up and cries out in pain. Crow nuzzles his belly, Yusei whines "you okay". Jack cries out in pain shooting awake, Yusa walks in "bro is everything ok". "babe you ok" Crow pins his ears down, Yusei looks at her "its Bruno". "I don't know" Jack whimpers, Yusa walks to him "can you place my hand on his belly". Crow picks him up teleporting to Yusei's den, Yusei nods and does so. 

Jack whimpers, Crow goes over to them holding Jack. Yusa place her hand in Jack's her eyes widen "their going into labor", Bruno whined as his water broke. Yusei eyes widened "what", Jack whines feeling his water break. Bruno whines "their coming", Crow's eyes widen "what". Yusei starts to panic, Jack whines "their coming". Crow panics, "don't just sit here get them ready or take them to the hospital" Yusa growls. Bruno whines louder, Yusei nods and runs to get towels. Jack whimpers, Crow goes to grab towels. Yusa got them ready, Yusei comes back with towels. Crow came back with towels, Yusa was holding one pup each from Bruno and Jack. Yusei wraps Bruno in the towel, Crow did the same and wrapped the pup with the towel. 

"you guys want to take over" Yusa asked, "We don't know how to do it" Yusei pins his ears back. "I do but I can't deliver two at once" Crow told them, "Yusei, you watch for the baby to see if its crowning and keep watch till the baby is out enough for you to guide the baby and keep going" Yusa laid the pups in opposite place so they didn't get mix up. "Okay" Yusei whimpers, Crow starts helping Jack with delivering the pups. Yusa smiles, Bruno whines pushing. Jack whimpers and pushes, Yusei starts helping Bruno with the pups. Bruno pushes as the head starts crowning, Crow waits. Yusei keeps watching, Jack pushes till the head was crowning. Bruno pushes the baby halfway out, Crow smiles "your doing great". 

Yusei guided the baby out, Jack keeps pushing whimpering. Bruno pants, Crow guides the baby and wraps it in the towel. Yusei wraps it in the towel, Jack pants. Bruno pushes again, Crow wraps the pup. Yusei waits, Jack pushes again. Bruno pushed till the second baby started crowning, Crow waited. Yusei waits, Jack pushes till the baby was crowning. Bruno pushes till the baby was halfway out, Crow waits. Yusei pulls the baby out, Jack pushes till the baby was halfway out. Bruno pants, Crow pulls the baby out wrapping it. Yusei wraps the baby up, Jack pants before pushing.  Bruno pushes again, Crow waits. Yusei waits, Jack keeps pushing. Bruno pushes the last baby halfway out, Crow waits. 

Yusei pulls the baby out and wraps it in the towel, Jack pushes the baby halfway out. Bruno lays back panting, Crow pulls the baby out wrapping it. Yusei smiles, Jack pants heavily laying down. Bruno smiles back, Crow lays the pups by Jack smiling. Yusei lays the pups next to him, Jack smiles softly.  Bruno nudges for the pups to suckle as the pups latched on, Crow smiles back. Yusei nuzzles him before going to his sister, Jack nudges the pups to him and the pups latch on. Yusa was listening to music from a new singer that came out, Crow nuzzles him. Yusei smiles and goes her and rubs her belly, Jack purrs. Yusa gasped and jumped taking her headphones off "bro you startled me", Crow purrs back. 

Yusei chuckles "sorry sis couldn't help it", Jack smiles. Yusa pouts going back to listening to the spirit wolves, Crow smiles back. Yusei sits down next to her "what are you listening to", Jack yawns. "A new singing group named the spirit wolves, here" she puts them on his head as the song love you like a love song played, "Rest" Crow smiles. Yusei listens, "Okay" Jack yawns. The song ends, "Their really good, I wonder who they are" Yusa smiles. Crow lays next to him, Yusei shrugs "who know but they are good" he pulls her close. Jack falls asleep,  Yusa nods "and Jaden gave me seven tickets cause Vizor has his" she held the tickets out. Crow falls asleep, Yusei smiles "really".