Proposing And Asking For Advice

Crow pried his claws from the headboard falling back, panting Jaden was walking and went to see his aunt Blackwing. Blackwing was hungry, Jack pants. Jesse was with him, Max was hunting. Jack kissed him, Jesse looks "um Jaden". Max comes back, Crow kissed back. "what" Jaden tilt his head but felt something coming out, "Jaden your in labor" Blackwing pointed. Jack smiles, "Jaden". Max look, Crow blushed seeing the claw marks on the headboard. Jaden looks down seeing the babies head and fainted, "who knows how to deliver" blackwing asked. Jack chuckles, "I watch my mom give birth" Jesse said. Max nods, Crow kicked the heels off. "let's get him ready" blackwing nudged Jaden, Jack chuckles. 

Jesse nods and lays him down, "you must love seeing your queen in sexy clothes" Crow rolled on his stomach and smirked. Jaden was fast asleep and pushing at the same time, Blackwing grabbed the first baby. "Yep", Jesse gets ready. Crow purrs Jaden started pushing the second babyJack nuzzles him, Jesse watches "come on". Crow nuzzled back, the second baby is halfway. Jack purrs, Jesse helps the baby out. Crow purrs "I'm taking this garter belt off, unless you want to" smirking, the third baby started coming. Jack smirks and nods, Jesse watches. Jack slowly starts to take off the garter belt. Jesse hands the third one to Blackwing, Crow sat up and watched. 

The third one came out as the forth started coming. Jack smirks and slowly takes it off, Jesse hands him the forth one. Crow blush a little and watched, Blackwing takes the baby. The forth comes out and the fifth starts coming, "I feel like we're newlyweds" Crow blushed. The third one came out as the fifth started coming, "Really". Jesse hands him the baby, Crow nods "especially with the garter belt, I've seen grooms take their brides garter belts off with their teeth" he giggled. Jaden woke up after pushing the last two, Jack smirks and bites garter belt. "Come on babe" Jesse told Jaden, Crow blushed madly. Pain hit Jaden and he screamed pushing the last two out, Jack pulls its down. 

"Come on Jaden, just two more", Crow blushed and watched. Jaden fell back as the last two babies were out "I thought I had more" he saw the two babies and started to tear, "Jaden the other four are right here" blackwing held them. Jack pulls it off, Jesse brings the other four over to him "here are our kids". "you know if you ask me to marry you I wouldn't hesitate to say yes" Crow smiled, Jaden smiled and changed his form to feed them. "I know but I'm waiting for the right time" Jack nuzzles him, Jesse changes form and lays next to him. "I can wait I'm not going anywhere" Crow nuzzled back, Jaden licks the top of their heads. "Good" Jack purrs, Jesse nuzzles him. 

Crow pets his head and ears, Jaden nuzzles backthere were scratching noises. Jack purrs and smiles "should we check on Bruno", Jesse ears went up. Jack gets up and changes into his wolf form and waits for him, Yusei woke up from his coma and looks around "B-Bruno where are you?". Jesse looks and smiles, Max smiles, Bruno turned into his wolf form running to yusei feeling him awake. Crow walked to the guest room that had Bruno, Jaden smiled. Blackwing nuzzled lightly as the chicks broke out, Yusei frowns and slowly closes his eyes again as he let's some tears fall. Jack pushes the door "he's not in here", Jesse nuzzles him. Max goes over to him "aww", Bruno got to the hospital and howls running to yusei's room. 

"he probably ran to yusei" Crow thought, Jaden nuzzles back. Blackwing smiles licking them clean, Yusei slowly turns to his side crying quietly not hearing him howl.  "Really he woke up?" Jack said, Jesse purrs. Max lays by him, Bruno into his human form and gripped his hand on a small velvet box opening the door to yusei's room and goes to the bed "babe are you ok". Crow nods, Jaden purrs kissing Jesse. Blackwing feeds the chicks, Yusei quickly open his eyes and hugs him crying. Jack nods "wow", Jesse kissed back. Max nuzzles him, Bruno hugged him back "why are you crying". Crow smiles, Lyn was in the lobby of the hospital. Jaden licked Jesse, Blackwing nuzzles back.