Vizor Finds out He's Pregnant

Jackson was laying in the sun when the babies kicked, Jay was eating. Jackson whines when the babies kicked harder, Jay ears went up and goes over to him. Jackson gasped when his water broke, Jay ran over to him and stops next to him "babe" "yeah" Jackson whines. "What wrong" Jay nuzzles him, "my water broke" Jackson starts breathing fast. "Oh boy, do you want me to take you to your parents or the hospital" Jay whimpers, "take me to my mom, he's a doctor" Jackson whines louder. Jay nods putting him on his back before running to the den, Jackson cries out and holds on. Jay runs faster, Jackson whines feeling the first one. Jay runs into the den "CROW", Crow was playing with the pups "in the pups room Jay". 

Jackson cries more "their coming", Jay runs to him "Crow the pups are coming", Crow shot up and grabs a blanket laying it down "lay him there" as he went to get supplies. Jackson cries, Jay sets him down on the blanket. Crow came back with the supplies, Jackson was screaming from the pain. Jay whimpers, "push" Crow demanded. Jackson screams pushing, Jay whimpers watching. "Jay hold his hand to keep him calm" Crow told him while watching for baby, Jackson screams as the head was crowning. Jay nods and grabs his hand "babe its okay", Jackson cries "it hurts" as the first one was halfway out. Crow grabs a towel and gently pulls the baby out wrapping it and laying it on the blanket, Jay nuzzles him "I know, babe".

Jackson purrs then scream squeezing his hand push, Crow waits and watches for the next baby. Jay kissed his cheek, Jackson screams as the baby starts crowning. Jay nuzzles him "your doing great", Jackson pushes the baby halfway. Crow gets a towel and gently pulls the baby out wrapping it laying next to the other, Jackson screams pushing the third one. Jay whines, Jackson pushes till the baby starts crowning. Crow watches, Jay nuzzles him. Jackson pushes the baby halfway, Crow gets a towel and gently pulls it out wrapping it and lay it down. Jackson falls back breathing heavily, Jay nuzzles him and kissed his cheek catching him "your doing great babe". 

Jackson hunched over screaming feeling the next baby come through, Jay watches "Crow". "the baby is coming through" Crow watches for the baby, Jackson pushes till the baby starts crowning. Jay whine, Jackson screams pushing the baby halfway. Crow pulls the last baby out, Jackson falls back pantingCrow lays the babies next to him. Jay whines, Jackson smiles and goes to his wolf form and nudges the pups to his nipples. Crow cleans him up and smiles "you did well son", Jay nuzzles him.Jackson purrs and licks the pups head as they suckled, Crow goes and checks on Jack. Jay nuzzles the pups, Jack was asleep. Jackson smiles purring, Crow smiles and rubs Jack's belly. 

Jay smiles, Jack purrs. Jackson lays his head down and yawns feeling tired, Crow smiles and continues. Jay smiled "rest babe", Jack keeps purring. "will you lay with us" Jackson looks at him, Crow sits on the bed and continues. "Of course" Jay smiles, Jack keeps sleeping. Jackson smiles and falls asleep, Crow lays next to him. Jay curls around him and falls asleep, Jack keeps sleeping. Crow sleeps next to him, Jack keeps sleeping.

*with Jaden, Haou, Jesse, Johan and Vizor*

Jaden and Haou gets up and runs to the bathroom throwing up, Jesse and Johan runs after them. Jaden and Haou continues throwing up, Jesse and Johan rubs their backs holding their hair back. Jaden and Haou throws up till stomach acid came up whining, Jesse and Johan hands them water. Jaden and Haou sipped the water slowly, Jesse and Johan rubs their backs. Jaden and Haou purrs "guess what", Jesse and Johan looks at them "what". Jaden and Haou puts their hand on their belly smiling at them, Jesse and Johan eyes widened "are you for really" "we can take a test to make sure" Jaden and Haou said. "Okay" Jesse and Johan smiles, Jaden slowly gets up and looks through the cabinets only to not find the box of pregnancy test "that's weird, the box was here yesterday". 

Haou thinks "maybe one or some of the pups have them", Jesse and Johan looks "true since the pups like to play with things". Vizor eyes widened when he looks at the test, "but the younger ones can't reach them only the older pups" Haou said. Jaden walks out of the bathroom to find Vizor "Vizor babe where are you" he called out as he walks to a closed bathroom door and knocks "babe you alright", Jesse nods "true". Vizor starts to panic and drops the box and jumps out of the window and shifts into wolf form and runs to his brother den, Jaden starts worrying and goes for the door knob but it was locked "babe please open the door your starting to worry me" he bangs on the door.