Pregnancy

Yusei glances at him "you hard babe", Jack purrs. Bruno slowly nods, Yusa looks over. "can we do it, with me on the bottom" Crow blushes, Yusei smirks. "If your up for it" Jack looks at him, Yusa smirks. Bruno blushes, Crow nods and sits on his lap. Yusei looks at his sister and nods, Jack holds his hips. Bruno blushes more, "how do you want to do this" Yusa nods. Crow kisses him, "I don't know, I'm already inside you" Yusei blushes. Jack kisses him back, Yusa thought then flips them where she's on top of him. Bruno checks to see if she's loose enough and rams into her, Yusa screams in pleasure feeling both of their members in the same hole. Crow kissed him deeper, Yusei moans holding onto his sister hips. 

Jack moans and grinds against him, Yusa nods "someone move". Bruno nods and pulls out then rams back into her, Crow moans loudly bites his lip. Yusei does the same thing, Jack opens his mouth. Yusa arches and screams, Bruno continues ramming into her. Crow explores his mouth, Yusei rams harder. Jack moans, Yusa screams arching and her tongue hangs out drooling. Bruno rams into her womb, Crow grinds against him. Yusei rams into her womb, Jack moans. Yusa screams this in pure pain feeling her womb stretch, Bruno pins his ears down licking and nuzzling her. Crow trials his kisses to his neck, Yusei kissed her cheek and waits. Jack moans, Yusa nods. 

Bruno thrust into her again, Crow sucks on his neck. Yusei thrust into her again, Jack moans louder. Yusa moans, Bruno goes deeper. Crow bites his sweet spot, Yusei goes deeper. Jack moans louder, Yusa moans louder. Bruno continues and hit her spot, Crow pulls back after leaving a hickey. Yusei rams into his spot, Jack pants. Yusa screams in pleasure "YES THERE HARDER", Bruno rams harder. Crow puts the tip in and sits fully on his member, Yusei rams harder. Jack moans holding his hips, Yusa screams louder feeling close again. Crow moans and starts bouncing up and down, Yusei moans getting closer. Jack moans and thrust up, Bruno moans feeling close. 

"I'm close" Yusa claws Yusei's chest, Crow moans louder and continues. Yusei moans "me too", Jack thrust harder. "same" Bruno moans, Yusa moans coming. Crow screams in pleasure and continues, Yusei moans and comes. Jack thrust into his spot, Bruno moans coming. Yusa moans, Crow screams louder arching "YES THERE MY KING HARDER". Yusei pants, Jack keeps ramming into the spot. Bruno and Yusa pants, Crow screams arching. Yusei pants nuzzling her, Jack keeps ramming. Yusa purrs nuzzling back, Crow continues screaming. Yusei purrs and slowly pulls out, Jack rams harder. Bruno slowly pulls out, Yusa moans. Crow collapses onto Jacks chest screaming still, Yusei smiles. 

Jack keeps ramming and moans getting close, Yusa smiles purring. Bruno smiles seeing them smile, Crow moans feeling close. Yusei kissed her forehead, Jack rams harder and comes inside him. Yusa purring and looks around, Crow shot up in a sitting position screaming and comes. Yusei grabs their clothes, Jack pants. Yusa purrs and puts her clothes on, Bruno puts his clothes on. Crow pants and collapses next to him then holds his side trying to hide the pain, Yusei puts his clothes on. Jack saw that and whimpers "I'm sorry I forget your injured", "now what go to Yami's or go check on Crow and Jack" Yusa purrs. Bruno looks at Yusei, Crow nuzzles him "its fine, your my cure" as he felt more pain in his side. 

"We should probably check on Jack and Crow" Yusei stands up, Jack pins his ears down "but your in pain". Yusa and Bruno stands up, "I'll ask Yusa to sense my side" Crow licks his ears. Yusei heads over to the door and unlocks it, "Promise" Jack whimpers. Yusa and Bruno follows, "I promise my king my wolf mama" Crow licks his nose and rubs his belly. Yusei walks back to the room, Jack smiles and purrs as the pups kick. Yusa and Bruno follows, Crow smiles and purrs back.Yusei smiles, Jack smiles. Yusa and Bruno smiles, Crow smiles back. Yusei smiles, Jack nuzzles him. Bruno smiles, Yusa scented pain from Crow's side. Crow wrapped his tail around Jack's tail and nuzzles back, Yusei opens the door. 

Jack smiles, Bruno looks at Yusa "what's wrong""I scented pain in Crow's side" Yusa crossed her arms "he won't heal properly if they bang each other with him hurt". Crow smiles and purrs snuggling to him, Yusei chuckles "they can't help it". Jack holds him, Yusa pouts "he'll be in the surgery room again for three more hours if they don't". Bruno sighs, Crow whines as his side hurts again but more this time. Yusei sighs "go and see them", Jack nuzzles him. Yusa and Bruno nods, Crow nuzzles back and bites his lip trying not to whine louder in pain. Yusei walks in, Jack looks up. Bruno and Yusa follows, Crow pins his ears back and his tail wraps tighter around Jacks as the pain kept throbbing.