Vampire Mating Season

Zoa was whining in pain, Zane comes into the room "babe are you okay". Zoa shook his head and whines when his water broke, Zane runs over to him. Zoa whines in pain, Zane picks him up. Zoa whines louder, Zane looks at him "babe do you want to go to your mom or the hospital" "I want mom" Zoa whines. Zane runs to Yusei den, Zoa screams in pain. Zane runs faster, Zoa screams more feeling the first one "hurry their coming". Zane runs into the den "BRUNO YUSEI", Zoa whines in pain. "yeah Zane" Bruno peaks from the kitchen, Zane looks at him "its Zoa" "what's wrong" Bruno asked. "their coming" Zoa whines, "Where is Yusei" Zane said worrying. Yusei was out hunting, "lay him down and get him ready, he hunting want me to call him or Crow" Bruno asked.

Zoa screams as the first baby was crowning already, Zane set him down "I don't know asked Zoa". Bruno calls Yusei, Zoa screams more. "what's going on" Yusa walks out of her room and yawns, Zane whines "its Zoa he is having our pups". Yusei picks up "hello?", Yusa gets Zoa ready "ok sweetie you need to push". Zoa screams pushing, "Zoa is in labor" Bruno said as Zoa screams can be heard from the phone. Zane whimpers, "What! I'm on my way" Yusei said. Zoa screams pushing, Yusa watches. "Yusa is helping him, come home safely" Bruno said, Zane whines. "I'll try to" Yusei said, Zoa pushes the baby halfway. Yusa guides the baby out "get a towel", "see you when you get home, love you" Bruno said. 

Zane nods and grabs towels, "Love you too" Yusei said. Yusa wraps the baby and hands it back to him, Zoa pants. Bruno hangs up and watches them, Zane holds it. Yusei starts to go home but get trap in a cage and whimpers scared, Zoa screams pushing the next baby. Yusa whines having an odd feeling, "Yusa you ok" Bruno asked. Zane watches, a hunter shot a sleeping dart at Yusei. Yusei whimpers before falling unconscious as the hunter takes the cage away and throws it in the back of truck before driving away, Zoa screams as the baby starts crowning. Yusa suddenly falls unconscious laying on the floor, "YUSA!!" Bruno yells going next to her. Zane starts to freak out, the hunters keeps driving.

Zoa screams pushing the baby halfway, Yusa lays there not moving. "help Zoa and watch her, I need to find Yusei" Bruno runs out and into his large wolf form and starts sniffing for Yusei's sent, Zane glups and grabs the baby wrapping it up in a towel. The hunters put mud on Yusei covering his scent and drives to the airport, Zoa pants. Yusa still laid there then she somehow teleported next to her brother still unconscious, Bruno calls Jack and Crow. "hello" Crow said, Zane goes back over to him with the pups. Yusei remains unconscious, Zoa yawns tired. Bruno started smelling Yusa's sent "where's Jack""babe Bruno is on the phone, and he's worried about something" Crow said, Zane nuzzles him.

"Did he say why" Jack asked going over to him, Zoa purrs and goes to his wolf form. "YUSEI'S MISSING!!" Bruno yelled from the other side of the phone and follows Yusa's scent, Crow pulled the phone away from his ear and whines rubbing his ear. Zane sets the pup next to him, "WHAT!! HOW" Jack yells back. Zoa nudges them to suckle, "ZOA WAS IN LABOR AND I CALLED HIM AND HE WAS COMING BACK FROM HUNTING" Bruno yelled back. "ow, you guys are hurting my ears" Crow whines, Zane smiles. "WHERE IS HE! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO LET HIM GO ALONE" Jack yelled back, Zoa smiles back purring. "I'M TRYING TO FIND HIM, I WAS IN THE KITCHEN" Bruno yells back, Crow whines and left a note on the kitchen counter and left to find Yusei and sniffs for his scent. 

Zane purrs back, "IM COMING TO HELP" Jack yells. Zoa yawns tired and lays his head down, "WHY ARE WE YELLING" Bruno yells. backCrow follows the scent to the airport and sniffs for Yusei's scent "Yusei!!" he calls for him, Zane lays down behind him. "CAUSE YOUR YELLING" Jack yells, Yusei doesn't answer back as the hunters get him off and walks inside the airport. Zoa snuggles to him purring, Bruno groans "lets check the airport". Yusa snuggles to Yusei, Crow smells his scent and runs to him and looks in the cage "Yusei, Yusa!!!, hey let my brother go and his sister" he growls. Zane purrs back, The hunters looks at him "or what' he snaps his fingers as they load Yusei and Yusa into the plane.