Trying to Heal Yusei

Yusei keeps running leaving a blood trail behind him as he run past Raven and Lyn den with his wounded scent coming off and runs into the den running to his and Bruno bedroom locking the door before laying down on the floor, Hagane nods "I miss that feeling of raising a kid too". Lyn purrs, Jaden used his strength to teleport him there but falls unconscious collapsing as his blood ran out onto the floor. Bruno and Yusa smelled his scent hinted with blood "sorry we need to check on Yusei", Lyn nods "go see if he's alright". Mrs. Fudo kissed his cheek, Raven sleeps. Yusei uses his strength healing Jaden before laying on his side in his own blood as it ran out from beneath the door, Hagane kissed her lips.

Lyn lays Raven in bed and picks the pups up and lays them in their beds and crawls onto the bed snuggling to her, Jaden wake up enough to heal Yusei "I'm sorry I'm so sorry I should of listened to you and I only hurt you more" his hands glows brighter. Bruno and Yusa squint their eyes at the bright glow, Mrs. Fudo kissed him back. Raven smiles as she sleeps, Yusei weakly opens his eyes and gently pushes him stopping the glowing shaking his head before laying his head back down on the floor closing his eyes. Hagane kissed her deeper, Lyn smiles and held her close and falls asleep. Jaden calls Jesse still crying curled up in a ball, Bruno and Yusa runs in and saw Yusei's condition and runs to his side "Yusei, hey wake up".

Mrs. Fudo moans, Raven sleeps. Jesse picks up "hello?", Yusei doesn't wake up. Hagane slips his hands out of the cuffs and flips their position and slowly start to thrust into her biting her lip, Jaden told him what happen to his mother and that he's not waking up. Bruno and Yusa keep trying to wake Yusei up, Mrs. Fudo moans opening her mouth. Jesse tells him to call Jack and Crow and that he is on his way, Yusei still doesn't as his body was covered in blood. Hagane thrust faster and explores her mouth, "ok babe but I feel like its my fault" Jaden cried. Bruno and Yusa start to worry, Mrs. Fudo moans louder. "Its not you fault, mom tends to hide stuff from us even from dad" Jesse says calmly, Yusei just lays there.

Hagane thrust harder, "but he'll die doing something like that" Jaden sniffed. Bruno nudged his mate as Yusa cries in his chest, Mrs. Fudo screams. "I know but look at his body, see those scars on there and the new ones" Jesse runs to his parents den, Yusei doesn't move. Hagane continues his actions, "yes" Jaden looks at his aunt. Mrs. Fudo keeps screaming arching, "Those are from his younger years before he met Bruno. Your parents knew about it. They tried to stop him but he was being stubborn and didn't listen to him. Now its taking a toll on his body" Jesse runs into the den following the blood trail. Hagane continues, "ok, I'll call mom and dad" Jaden said.

Mrs. Fudo screams getting close, "Okay" Jesse goes over to him and wraps his arms around him holding him close. Yusei slowly opens his eyes and gently nuzzles his sister and his mate before putting his head back down and closing his eyes again, Hagane moans feeing close. Jaden calls his dad, Bruno and Yusa whimpers. Mrs. Fudo moans coming everywhere, Jesse holds him. Jack was asleep not hearing the phone ring, Yusei weakly opens his eyes and looks at them. Hagane moans and comes deep inside her, Jaden cursed then calls his mom. Crow didn't answer because the hospital called him and was working on someone in surgery, Bruno and Yusa starts worrying. 

One of Yusei and Yusa's pups walks in and sets a bowel in front of her father, Mrs. Fudo moans. Jesse kissed his cheek, Yusei takes a shaky breath closing his eyes again. Hagane moans still coming, Jaden cries "why won't they pick up". Sapphire nudges the bowel towards her father "daddy please this will help", Bruno and Yusa watches. Mrs. Fudo moans arching, Jesse holds him "because they are busy". Yusei weakly opens his eyes and shakily sits up, Hagane pulls out panting. Jaden looks down with tears still falling, Bruno and Yusa helps him. Mrs. Fudo moans panting, Jesse looks over at his mom "Jaden look". Yusei pants heavily shaking, Hagane pants and smiles.