Daughters of the Enforcers

Bruno purrs, Yusa and Lyn looks at Karla "were did you find these". Yusei purrs back, Karla looks back at them "I don't know I just found them". Bruno lays him on the bed, "smells like mom" Yusa and Lyn says "where's Raven". Yusei nuzzles the pillows, "She lost again" Karla said. Bruno snuggles to Yusei, Yusa and Lyn shrug. Yusei purrs, Karla sighs. Bruno purrs back, "sis better not be in trouble" Lyn says. Yusa nods, Yusei falls asleeps. Karla nods, Bruno fell asleep. "lets go find her again" Lyn says, Yusa nods. Yusei sleeps Karla nods "right", Lyn and Yusa looks around for Raven. Karla looks for Raven, "Raven" Lyn and Yusa calls out to her. Raven checks her head out, Lyn starts worrying and howls to her.

Raven ears twitch and howls back, "there she is" Lyn run to Raven's howl. Yusa follows, Raven keeps howling. Lyn and Yusa sees her "hey, we were looking for you", Raven goes over "really". Lyn hugs her "you scared me, I don't want to lose you sis", Yusa smiles at the sight. Raven hugs her back "I'm sorry" "its ok, what are you doing here" Lyn asked, Yusa looks around "so who's leader, Karla". "Just wondering around" Raven said, Karla thinks "I don't know". "ok" Lyn smiles, "I heard that mom, aunt Crow, uncle Jack and uncle Kalin were the first enforcers, and your dad was the leader Karla" Yusa says. Raven nods, "Really" Karla asked. "lets be the next enforcers" Yusa putting on Yusei's old vest, Lyn nods putting on Jack's old vest "Yusa your wearing booty shorts doing this". 

Raven put on Crow old vest, Karla does the same thing. "there not that short" Yusa pouts, "whatever, we might need a hideout" Lyn says. Raven looks around, Karla thinks. "I found the one our parents used" Yusa says, "lets check it out" Lyn says. "But that will be scary" Raven said, Karla giggled "okay". "its not hunted and aunt Crow isn't scared of anything" Yusa says, "accept clowns" Lyn says. Raven whimpers and hides behind Lyn, Karla sighs. "you pick one Raven" Yusa says, Lyn hugs her. "I don't know where" Raven whimpers, Karla keeps thinking "how about that nice cave in the forest" "sure" Yusa and Lyn looks Raven. Raven slowly nods "okay", Karla smiles. "lead the way leader" Lyn says, "I gotta map of gangs trying to to take over new domino" Yusa says. 

Karla nods "okay", Raven stays near Lyn. Yusa smiles, Lyn holds Raven close. Raven smiles, Karla smiles before looking ahead. Yusa and Lyn follows Karla, Raven follows. Karla leads the way, Yusa and Lyn kept following her. Raven keeps following, Karla walks to the cave. Yusa and Lyn still follows her, Raven smiles seeing the cave and runs to it. Karla smiles, Lyn and Yusa giggles. Raven smiles, Karla giggles. Yusa and Lyn watches her, Raven runs inside. Karla smiles watching, Lyn giggles at her sister. Yusa giggles "what's first", Raven giggles. Karla looks at them "um", Lyn plays with Raven. Yusa unrolls the map "how about here" she pointed, Raven play back with her. 

Karla looks at the map and nods "sure", "hey you two wanna go duel some gang members" Yusa asked. "sure, sis" Lyn looks at Raven, "Um" Raven looked away. Karla nods, "you don't have to if you don't want to" Yusa says. Lyn smiles, "okay" Raven nods. Karla smiles, "you want to stay here" Yusa asked, "what if our parents find out" Lyn says. Raven put her ears down and nods, "Um then we are in big trouble but Yusei and Crow are pregnant so they won't be out and about but their mates and my father will be out" Karla said. "its ok, wanna design our hideout" Yusa hugs her petting her head, "then we don't tell, hey sis you wanna design this place and make it awesome" Lyn smiles. 

Raven nods "yes", Karla smiles. "lets go duel some gang members" Yusa says, Lyn nods. Karla nods, Raven sits down. "see you when we get back sis" Lyn walks to the caves entrance, Yusa follows. Karla follows, Raven waves "bye". Yusa waves and leads them to their first spot to duel, Lyn follows Yusa. Karla follows, Yusa and Lyn looks around when they got there. Karla looks around, Yusa looks around. Lyn sees guys walking out from places, Karla keeps looking around. "I see guys walking out" Lyn pointed, "its them" Yusa smirks. Karla looks and smirks, "ready girls" Yusa smirks. "ready" Lyn smirks, Karla nods "ready". Yusa and Lyn gets their duel disk, Karla does the same.