A King's Proposal

"No problem" Jack purrs, Bruno smiles "try using your form now". Crow gets up his legs were a little shaky "can you carry me", Yusei nods and tries to changes into his wolf form and does it wagging his tail. Jack chuckles and picks him up "yes I can", "next time this happen just ask I'll give you my blood" Bruno smiled and nuzzled yusei to the deer. "lets go see them" Crow mewed, "Okay" Yusei purrs wagging his tail. "Okay" Jack starts to walk, Bruno lets him eat first. Crow purred, Yusei looks at him "come over and eat with me". Jack keeps walking, Bruno nods walking to him. Crow starts playing with his tail, Yusei moves over so he can eat too. Jack keeps walking smiling, Bruno ate next to his fiancé.

Crows tail brushed his nose couple times and his sneeze was like a kitten, Yusei ate wagging his tail. Jack smiles and looks at him "cute", Bruno's tail wagged too. "is not" Crow pout cutely, Yusei finishes eating and stretches. "Yes it is" Jack nuzzles him, Bruno finishes and smiles stashing the rest for later. "mew" Crow posed like a neko girl, Yusei wags his tail and waits for him. "Cutie" Jack kissed his cheek,Bruno came back and wagged his tail more. Crow smiled, Yusei nuzzles him still wagging his tail. Jack walks into the den "Bruno, Yusei", Bruno nuzzles back "yeah". Crow waved, Yusei barks "hi guys". Jack set Crow down "Bruno can I talk to you", "sure, be back babe" Bruno kissed yusei's lip and walked to Jack.

Crow nuzzles yusei in a friendly way, "sure, be back babe" Bruno kissed yusei's lip and walked to Jack. Crow nuzzles yusei in a friendly way, Jack walks out of the den. Yusei nuzzles him back, Bruno followed. Crow swatted his paws at yusei's tail, Jack stops once he was outside. Yusei smiles and wags his tail, "what's up" Bruno stops and looks at him. Crow pounced on his tail, "I need your help" Jack looks back at him. Yusei giggles and moves his tail, "help with what" Bruno cocked his head. Crow wrapped his arms around the tail lightly biting and playfully clawing it with his back feet, "I need help proposing to Crow" Jack asked. Yusei keeps moving his tail, "oh, I asked your daughter Lyn to help me propose to yusei, she gave him a letter that told him to turn around, take him to a nice restaurant, maybe tell the waiter to put the ring in his drink, he'll hand you his drink and you take it out and go from there" Bruno told him.

Crow pounced on yusei, Jack nods "but won't he get suspicious about that". Yusei squeaks and lands on the floor, "he'll be to busy looking around at the nice restaurant" Bruno smiled. Crow got off and ran "catch me if you can", "Okay, you sure that it will work" Jack asked. Yusei smiles and gets up and chases him "oh your on", "yes, when are you planning on proposing" Bruno told him. Crow laughed running taking sharp turns to avoid being caught, "I don't know soon" Jack said. Yusei laughs and chases after him, "better do it soon spring is coming and I case a female wolf of for licking my hindquarter" Bruno licked the spot trying to get the scent off. Crow climbed to a tree branch and smirked, "Oh well Yusei can probably lick that scent off you since he can now change forms" Jack pointed.

Yusei pouts before changing forms and climbs up, "ok" Bruno sits down a saw an orange dot in a tree. Crow climb higher, Jack looks and smiles "seem like they are having fun."Yusei keeps climbing after him, Bruno nods. Crow quickly climbed down and ran only to bump into something "sorry", the wolf smirked pinning the little orange cat on his back and licking the fur of his member. Crow growled "I'm claimed, my king will kill you get off" clawing him, the wolf continued till it came out. "JACKIE" Crow cried, Yusei looks and jumps down only to get surrounded by a lot of wolves. Jack looks and growls pushes the wolf away and growls at him stepping over Crow, Bruno growled and puts yusei on a branch attacking the wolves. 

The wolf charged, Crow bit the wolf on the nose. the wolf yelp in pain grabbing Crow throwing him into a tree, Yusei whines. The wolves attack him, Jack slams the wolf and bites the wolf sides. Bruno attacks more not stopping, the wolf limped away. Crow whines, the wolves ran away. Yusei whimpers, Jack goes over to him. Bruno gets yusei down, Crow lays there covering his lower half not looking Jack in the eyes feeling ashamed. Yusei put his ears down and not looking at him feeling ashamed, Jack nuzzles him. Bruno kisses him and his hand, Crow uncovered "can you help me". Yusei slowly looks at him, Jack nods "yes". "I'm glad my lovely bride and the pups is ok" Bruno kissed his belly, Crow purrs "that place is only for my king".