Saying Your Sorrys

Normal p.o.v.

Hums sending vibrations on his member, Johan starts to cry. Jack runs after them, "Jaden wait" runs after him. Babe I'm gonna cum" moaning, "I'm sleepy" he voice at a whisper. "Baby stay with me please" runs into the hospital "SOMEONE HELP ME BABY PLEASE" screaming with tears, "HAOU, HAOU!!" still running. "Then do it" sucking harder, "Please hang on Haou". Picks up Jaden, eyes widened. Cums deep into his mouth, "What's wrong sir" a doctor rushed over. Jaden struggles to get to his brother "HAOU" he starts crying, Haou goes completely limp. "Its my son he's not responding" crying, swallows it. Jack holds him, Johan cries. Jesse starts to cry, The doctor grabs Haou and yells at a couple of nurses before running to a room. Bruno pants, "Let me go I need to get to Haou" struggling still.

Crow collapse crying, pulls away "straight in or lube". "No you have to stay here", Jesse and Johan were crying. The doctors put a oxygen mask on and starts to work on him, "S-straight in" blushing. Jaden continues to cry, Crow opens his arm for Jesse crying harder. Nods and thrust in, Jack holds Jaden. Jesse runs into his arms crying, The doctors keeps working on him. Screams, "Mommy" crying reaching for him. "Both of you come here" looking at Jack and Jaden, waits for him to adjust. Jack walks over to them holding Jaden, Jesse and Johan keep crying. Nods "give me all you got", Jaden grabs onto his mother crying into his chest. He holds all three close hoping Haou survives, nods and starts to thrust in and out. 

Jesse and Johan keeps crying, Jack hugs all of them. The doctors keeps working, "Go rough" moaning a little. Jaden cries to the point he fell asleep, Crow holds them rubbing their backs. Nods and thrust harder into him, Jesse and Johan keeps crying. Jack keeps them close, screams clawing his back. Crow starts to worry, moans and slams into him using his vampire strength. Jack kissed his forehead "it's going to be okay", Jesse and Johan cries. Screams louder his tongues out drooling, Crows ears pin down the fear never leaving his eyes. Moans and keeps pounding into him hard, Jack holds Crow and rubs his back. Continues screaming, Crow cries again "I want my baby". 

Keeps pounding into him slamming into his spot, Jack nods "I know, we both do". "YES..YUSEI..RIGHT..THERE..HARDER..BABY" arching his back, "I want to know how bad it is, because the little one is sad to" rubbing his belly. Nods and pounds into that spot, "We'll know soon" kissing his belly. Screams clawing his back again, squeaks at the feeling. Moans and pounds harder before grabbing his hip and flipping them "ride me", chuckles and kissed his cheek placing his hand on his stomach. He doesn't hesitate to bounce hard, smiles placing his hand on top of Jack's. Moans louder, Jack nuzzles him.Keeps going at the same pace, something kicked. 

Moans loudly and thrust up, Rubs Crow belly "babe did you feel that?" Moans, "Yep" smiling. Jaden wakes up feeling the kick "mommy", keeps thrusting up hard. Smiles and kissed his belly, Jesse and Johan falls asleep. Moans loudly continuing his actions, "Wanna see if we can ask the doctors here to see what gender" rubbing his belly. "Mommy what's going on" Jaden looked confused, moans "babe I'm close". "Sure but you better tell your son what going on but what about the other two", Jesse and Johan sleeps. "me too" moaning cumming all over his face and chest, gently takes Jaden's hand and placed it on his belly and the baby pressed against their brothers hand. 

"Ima big brother" smiling happily, "I don't know take them back to yusei and Bruno". Moans and comes inside him panting, Jack nods "yep" "We can't go back to mommy and daddy", moans "that was awesome". Jaden nuzzles his mothers stomach, "why" looking confused. Yeah that was" feels two kicks "Babe, I think the twins kick", "Because they were doing something really gross". "really can I feel" looking surprised, "ohh, well you two can come with us we were just going to seeing what gender the baby was" Crow rubbed his belly. Nods and grabs his hand placing it on his belly, the twins kicked where the pressure was. "Really", tears fell from his face and kissed his belly.