Saving Yusei/I Hate Being Blind

Yusei pinned his ears back before getting grab by his neck by another alpha and quickly gets dragged away and whimpers softly before losing sighs of his mate and Jaden. Crow whines "babe the first one is half way out", Bruno looks around for Yusei "BABE BABE". Jaden summons a gun looking to, Jack stops and looks at him "crap". The Alpha rolled Yusei in some mud to change his scent before throwing him into his cave and tying him up to the wall putting a gag into his mouth and put a hat on preventing him from mind linking anyone, Yusei whimpers and shakes his head. Crow stripped his pants and boxers, Jaden followed the Alpha's scent. Bruno limped following, Jack lays him down. 

The Alpha rolls in mud losing Jaden off his trail before ramming into Yusei, Yusei cries and closes his eyes. Crow whimpers. The Alpha was to late because Jaden found the cave Bruno followed, Jack looks at him. The Alpha growls quietly and grabs Yusei leaving the cave through a short cut and takes him to a different area before going back to where he left off, Yusei keeps crying quietly. Crow pushed the first baby out, Jaden growls at least he shot the Alpha in the leg before he left because he put a scent on the bullet and started to follow it. Jack grabs the first pup, the Alpha keeps going then comes inside him. Yusei pressed his ears against his head feeling dirty and whimpers, Crow whines pushing again. 

Bruno grabbed the Alpha and tore him to shreds pissed, Jaden placed his hand on Yusei using his powers to make the Alphas cum come out of him and being quick making sure none of his eggs got fertilized. Jack set the pup aside, Yusei was crying and whimpering scared and shaking . Crow gets the baby halfway out panting, "I got it all out auntie" Jaden told him. Bruno comes back and licks his lower half and entrance, Jack helps him. Yusei whimpers and cries, Crow tries pushing again. Bruno nuzzles him "your ok" he unbounded him and took the hat and gag off, Jack pulls the pup out. Yusei cries shaking his head still shaking, Crow pants tired. Bruno curled around him, Jaden looks away "I'm sorry this is my fault, if I saw the other Alpha none of this would happen" he runs out of the cave. 

"Jaden wait!!!" Bruno tried to stop him, Jack looks at him "almost done". Yusei sniffles and looks at him "l-let go and find him", Crow goes to push again. Bruno nods kneeling down for him to get on, someone kidnapped Jaden locking him in a room. Jack waits, Yusei shakily get on his back. The head starts crowning, Bruno helped him. Jaden wakes up in a room and mind links with Yusei 'a-auntie h-help me' he was terrified, Jack helps him. Yusei eyes widened 'I'm on my way Jaden tell me where you are' he hangs on "Bruno move now Jaden scared", Crow pushes more. 'locked in a room, there's a friken vail on my head' Jaden starts shaking, Bruno nods running. 

Jack waits, 'Okay don't move we are on our way' Yusei hangs on. Crow pants before pushing more, the door opens and maids walk in and forced him in a dress and put a necklace on him to block him from teleporting. 'hurry auntie, it looks like I'm being forced to marry' Jaden cries as he's being dragged to the alter, Jack starts to worry. Yusei nods "Bruno hurry, Jaden getting forced to marry someone", Crow pushed the baby halfway out panting. Bruno runs faster "where are we going exactly", the person held Jaden in place. Jaden looked at the person scared, "Almost done" Jack gently grabs the pup. Yusei hangs on "a church building", Crow pushed the pup all the way out and pants heavily. 

Bruno nodsthey were already done with the switching of the rings and it was time for the kissing part, Jack grabs it. Yusei hangs on 'Jaden stall as long as you can we are almost there', Crow smiles. 'ok' Jaden pushes the guy away from him, Jack nuzzles him. Yusei hangs on "hurry Bruno I told Jaden to stall for as long as he can", the guy growls. Crow nuzzles back, Bruno nods and saw the church. "get away from me" Jaden tries to run, Jack purrs. Yusei looks still hanging on, the guy run after him. Crow purrs, Bruno bust through the doors. Jaden jumped on his aunt, Jack smiles. Yusei holds him close "shh its okay, I'm here", the guy growls. Crow smiles and changed his form and starts feeding them, Bruno grows and bucked his back feet into the guys face and walks off.