Is It To Late To Apologize

Bruno's ears perked and he wakes up growling "hide with the kids", Yusei looks at him "they are with Stardust and Archfiend". "oops forgot but you need to hide" Bruno looks at him, "No I'm not going to hide" Yusei shakes his head. "well stay here can't risk you getting hurt" Bruno gets up and looking out the window, "No" Yusei goes over to him. Bruno sighs "how long has that guy been out there" holding him close around the waist, Yusei shrugs looking out the window "I don't know since we gotten back" "I have a bad feeling about that guy" Bruno growls. Yusei nods "me too" "lets not go outside there might be an ambush out there" Bruno watched the guy, Jaden was walking to his aunts house wanting to talk about his powers. 

"But Jaden was coming over for our session" Yusei looks at him, Jaden sees the guy "who are you and what are you doing in front of my aunt and uncles den" his ears perked eyes orange and green color and tail swaying angrily. Bruno blinked "shit", Yusei growls and teleports to Jaden and grabs him before teleporting back into the den. Jaden blinks calming down wagging his tail happily "soo what happened", Bruno starts growling seeing more hunters. Yusei looks and growls before looking at him "something bad, but what did you need to come to see me about", Jaden walked to the bed and summon different guns, swords, scythes and ninja equipment 'and I can mind link'. 

Bruno's jaw dropped, Yusei looks and walks over "hmmm that weird but normal". Haou walked to his aunt and uncles den only to be surrounded "you really don't want to mess with me" he smirks and makes a hand sign and a circle around him glows "ice sword" he holds the sword, Yusei grabs one and looks at it. "Do you do you know how to use that" Jaden looks scared. Bruno hugs his waist, Haou had beaten up all the hunters."Yep" Yusei nods, "OK" Jaden nods. Yusei tosses it, Jaden shook his head. Haou yawned "didn't break a sweat", Crow woke up and looks to Jack smiling kissing his lips then getting up to feed the pups. Yusei smiles and looks at him "hey Haou", Jack keeps sleeping smiling. 

"Hey auntie what's up" Haou smiles, Crow fed the pups and let watch TV in his and Jack's room and goes the store. "Nothing, what about you. Why are you" Yusei smiles, Jack keeps sleeping . "just chillin" Haou laughs, Jaden face palms. Crow was looking for bigger shirts to fit, Yusei sighs shaking his head. Jack keeps sleeping, "I think he meant your ice powers dumbass" Jaden sighs. "Oh" Haou forgot why he was there, Crow grabbed some shirts going to the front then hearing gunshots. Yusei sighs, Jack wakes up. "I can make ice" Haou smiles, the tv showed on the news the store Crow was at and the shooter has a hostage that had spiky orange hair. "Really" Yusei looks at him, Jack looks and growls before running to the that store. 

Haou nods doing the hand sign again "ice rose" and held a frozen rose, Crow cries "please don't hurt me I'm a mother". Yusei goes over and looks at it and smiles, the shooter laughs "I don't care". Jack runs faster, Haou smiles back. "what are you going to do with me" Crow cries, Yusei looks at him. "Hmm don't know" the shooter smirks, Jack howls barging into the store. "now what" Haou looks around, Crow starts to get scared struggling to get away. Yusei thinks "we work on it", Jack growls running to him. "sure" Haou nods, Crow gets a gage put in his mouth and his hands tied behind his back as the shooter drags his to the back of the store and put in a car as it drove off. 

"Okay let's see what we have to do" Yusei nods, the shooter drives. Jack growls and chases it, "ok" Haou smiles. Jaden was in the living room watching the news as it showed the store Crow was at, and a recording of the shooter with a hostage with spiky orange hair "MOM!!!" his eyes change orange and green and was in rage, Crow kicks the door of the car crying. Yusei runs in "what's wrong Jaden", Jack keeps howling. "someone took mom hostage while shopping and kidnapped him, he's dead" Jaden summons a sword walking out, Crow lays there crying in fear. "Calm down Jaden, we'll go with you right Bruno" Yusei puts on a jacket, Jack shoves into the car trying to knock the cage down that Crow was in.