Turning Back Into A Male

Jack chuckles and takes it before waving it in front of him, Crow hissed at the rod still not liking it and turns away from it and pouts, Jack puts it away. Crow purrs and crawls onto his chest and looks at him, Jack smiles. Crow smiles back and nuzzles him, Jack purrs. Crow purrs then his body started feeling weird, Jack looks at him. Crow looks at him as he looked skinner, Jack was confused. Crow blinks and lifts his leg and immediately puts it back down with wide eyes and pinned back ears, Yusa smelled another female "bro why is there another female in the den". Jack was really confused, Yusei wakes up looking at her "I don't know, your the only female in the den".

"be back gotta ask Yusei something" Crow said but sounded feminine and turns around and his back end showed as he no longer had his male parts and runs to Yusei "Yusei" he whines, "I smell her and if she's coming for my bro their dead" Yusa looks for the smell. Jack eyes widened, Yusei jump off the bed and runs to the door "Crow, what wrong". Crow went to her human form but she had no clothes and her breast hung freely "I got turned into a girl" she pin her ears back, Yusa looks and has a nose bleed "DAMN YOU LOOK SMOKEN HOT AND SEXY" Crow blushes red. Yusei eyes widened and changes into human form "that's not good at all" before glaring at his sister "calm down", Yusa stick her tongue out "I like to speak my mind, and its true".

Crow cries "what if Jackie only likes me as a male and not female" "then he's stupid for not seeing that your still the same beautiful Crow we know and love, you just have breast and not and member" Yusa told her, Yusei groans before hugging her "she right Crow but if you really want to be a male again I'll talk to Yami and see if we can do anything to make you a male again". Crow nods hugging back, Yusa smiles "for now you and Jack go on a date, we'll call when we find out anything". Yusei nuzzles her "just be yourself okay and keep your phone on you", Crow nods and walks to where Jack was and peaks in "Jackie". Jack was asleep, Yusei glances at his sister "come on let's go and find Yami". 

Crow crawls on the bed and sits on Jack's lap and lays her chest on him "my king I need to tell you something", Yusa nods. Jack keeps sleeping, Yusei nods and walks over to Bruno "babe". Crow pouts and starts to suck on his neck, Bruno wakes up and yawns "yeah". Jack moans on his sleep, Yusei looks at him "we are going over to Yami place. Crow sucks on his sweet spot, "ok want me to go or watch the pups" Bruno stretch. Jack moans, "Its your choice. Its up to you, if you go then Jesse and Jaden can watch the pup" Yusei nuzzles him. "you awake yet" Crow rammed her tail inside him, "I want to get out of the den a bit" Bruno "so what are we going to Yami's for". 

Jack shot awake and moans loudly, "Crow somehow turned into a girl and I was going to talk to Yami about this and see if we can do anything to turn him back into a male" Yusei stretches. Crow giggles "hiya handsome" she crosses her arms under her breast making them poke out, Yusa showed him a picture she took and Bruno turns away blushing with a nose bleed. Jack blushes looking at her, Yusei pouts. Crow smirks "like what you see my king", Bruno hugs Yusei licking, kissing and nipping his neck and humps him "mine". Jack slowly nods, Yusei squeaks and smiles "yep". Crow giggles and gets closer to him and her tail sways, "no humping in front of me" Yusa blushes looking away"would you rather have me hump you" Bruno smirks. 

Jack blushes, Yusei blushes and playfully punch his shoulder "no more humping till we get back". "wanna go on a date" Crow licks his nose, Bruno pouts "fine". "Sure" Jack blushes, Yusei giggles and kissed his cheek. "I need to ask Yusa for clothes" Crow kissed his lips and walks to Yusa "can I borrow some clothes""sure" Yusa smiles dragging Crow to her room and looks through her closet, Jack was still blushing. Yusa helps Crow dress in a crop top and short shorts with wedged sandals and looks at her "you look beautiful" "really" Crow blushes, Yusa nods. Bruno purrs and kissed Yusei's lips, Jack waits. Yusei smiles and kissed him back, Yusa puts a necklace on her that had purple crystal on it that had the gray color fading into the purple "there finish you and keep the necklace""you sure" Crow asked.