Bringing The Pups Back

"Okay" Stardust nods, Crow whimpers. Bruno sits in the chair and starts crying, Archfiend pick him up and walks to the hospital. Jack looks at him, the doctors keep working on him. Stardust snuggles against him, "I'm worried for Yusei and his pups" Crow looks at him. Bruno kept crying worried about Yusei, Archfiend kisses his head and walks to Bruno. Jack gets to the hospital, the doctors comes out. Stardust whimpers, Crow looks for Bruno. Bruno looks at the doctor "how is he", Archfiend looks at the doctor. Jack see Bruno, the doctor sighs "he will be okay but the pups may not."Stardust looks, Crow sees him too. "what do you mean the pups may not what's wrong with them" Bruno looks at him tears flowing down, Archfiend was worried for the pups.

Jack goes over, "They might be dead cause the mother pushed himself past the limit" the doctor said. Stardust whimper, Crow pins his ears. "no" Bruno whimpers and cries and goes to his wolf form and sniffs for Yusei's sent and runs to him, "Bruno wait" Archfiend tries stopping him. Jack whimpers, the doctor sighs. Yusei was on the bed with the dead pups in a cage next to his bed still in a coma, Stardust runs after him. "what happened doc" Crow asked, Bruno looks in the cage and cries louder and screams in agony. Archfiend gasped and felt bad for them, "The pups were removed during the operation" the doctor said. Yusei was still in a coma but was able to hear his mate scream in agony and knew that he didn't want him anymore and his heartbeat started to slow down, Stardust pins his ears down.

Crow cries "no", "babe please wake up, I need you" Bruno cries hugging Yusei. Archfiend looks to Yusei, Jack whimpers. The doctor sighs, Yusei doesnt wake up and his heartbeat gets more slower. Stardust runs over to him, Crow whimpers crying. "babe, babe, please wake up" Bruno whimpers shaking him, Archfiend follows. Jack holds him, Yusei still doesn't wake up. Stardust whimpers "please Yusei wake up", "he went past his limit" Crow whimpers. "babe please, I can't live without you" Bruno cries holding him close, "maybe there's a way to bring the pups back and to the eighth month mark" Archfiend says. Jack shrugs "I don't think there's a way but Yami and Yugi might know", Stardust runs to the window and opens the curtains letting the moonlight hit Yusei.

The doctor comes in "well I have some good news", "we can try" Crow looks at him. Bruno still cries holding him, "like what" Archfiend looks at him. "He still has one pup inside him that's alive but it won't be much longer unless he awakes up" the doctor said, Stardust whines. Yusei slowly opens his eyes and whines softly, Jack nods "yeah". Bruno cries harder and wraps his feathered wings around Yusei, "should we call Jackson to see if he can bring the pups back and make them go to the eighth month, he brought Yusa's pup back" Archfiend asked. "lets go to them" Crow says, Yusei slowly looks at him and gently touch his face with his hand "shhh its okay babe".

Stardust runs to Yusei and hugs him, Jack nods "right". Bruno looks at him whimpering and kisses his face, "well I'm giving him a call to see" Archfiend says then calls Jackson. "hello" Jackson answers, Crow gets down and runs to Yami and Yugi's den. Yusei smiles and nuzzles him weakly "I'm here babe, I'm right here", Stardust goes over to his mate. Jack waits, Bruno holds him and nuzzles back. Archfiend told him what happened, "WHAT!!!" Jackson teleports to the room "where are they". Crow leaves the pups with Jack and walks to Yamis and Yugi's den "hello" he calls out, Yusei purrs and lays his head on his shoulder. Stardust pointed to the cage, Yami comes out from his kids bedroom "hello" he stops in front of Crow.

Bruno purrs holding him, Jackson takes the pups out of the cage and lays them on a bed and got to work. Archfiend watches, Crow tells Yami the situation about Yusei's pups and wondered if there was a way to bring them back and to the eighth month. Yusei smiles and closes his eyes, the doctor goes over to Bruno. Stardust whines, Yami thinks "I think there is but I would have to look through my family book but I'll call you if I find it". "promise you wont leave" Bruno softly kissed his neck on the his mark then looks at the doctor and tilts his head "what", Jackson uses his power at full blast. "ok, I'm sure someone called Jackson to try and help bring them back" Crow says worried about his son, "I won't" Yusei said.