Healing Training/Love Hurts

"Crow have you seen Jaden", Jack smiles. Kalin rams into him, Crow shook his head "why". Zack screams out, Yusei sighs "because he wanted me to teach him how to heal someone and I told him I would help him once I wasn't pregnant". Kalin continues, Crow gets his phone and calls Jaden. Jaden picks up, Zack keeps screaming. Yusei gets up and walks to Bruno, Jesse looks at Jaden. Kalin keeps ramming into him, "Jaden were you suppose to have aunt Yusei teach you how to heal" Crow told him. "it slipped my mind sorry" Jaden giggles, Zack screams out "I'm close babe". Yusei sighs, Jesse kissed his neck. "same" Kalin goes harder, Bruno looks at him "babe what's wrong". 

"Jesse" Jaden moans, Jaden what are you and Jesse doing" Crow looked confused. "n-n-nothing mom" Jaden bite his lip trying to not moan, Zack screams out coming. Yusei looks at him "nothing, I'm just thinking that Jaden doesn't want my help", Jesse smirks and nibbles on his neck. Kalin came deep inside him, "it probably slipped his mind, him and Jess have pups" Bruno smiles. "JESSE" Jaden moans louder, "Jaden you better not have picked while making love" Crow blushed but was ticked. Zack moans, "Yeah but" Yusei looks away. Jesse pulls away before taking his pants off and grinds against him, Jack chuckles. Kalin pulls out, "he'll come" Bruno held him. 

"Jesse you trying to get my mom to yell at me" Jaden moans arching, Crow facepalms. Zack pants, "I don't think he will" Yusei gets out of his arms and goes to the pups picking them up and taking them to their crib. "Maybe" Jesse whispers into his ear before pushing into him, Jack shakes his head. Kalin pants, Bruno sighs. Jaden screams in pleasure, "JADEN" Crow yelled. Zack smiles "that was awesome", Yusei puts the pups to bed. Jesse rams into him, Jack lays down in the bed. Kalin nods "yep", Bruno hugs his mate from behind. Jaden screams louder, Crow hangs up and threw the phone out if the room. Zack smiles, Yusei jumps and looks at him. Jesse rams harder. 

Jack looks at him, "babe why did you just throw your phone out of the room". Kalin smiles back. "sorry" Bruno kissed his shoulder, Jaden screams clawing Jesse's back. "it was getting to disturbing" Crow looks back at him, Zack nuzzles him, "Its fine, I should of had know that Jaden doesn't want my help, nobody wants a vampire half-bred to help them" Yusei let's some tears fall. Jesse rams harder into his spot after finding it, "Oh" Jack nods "but you should probably go and get your phone before someone steals it". Kalin nuzzles back, "babe Jaden loves you, he's busy right now I heard Crow talking to him" Bruno kisses his tears away. Crow nods getting up walking out of the room getting it only to be grabbed and a rag placed on his face, then passing out. 

Jaden screams more arching, Zack purrs. "No he doesn't love me" Yusei gently gets out of his arms before walking out the room and running out of the den, Jesse keeps ramming into him. Zack smiles, Yusei keeps running crying. Jack waits before picking up Crow scent, "Me too" Jesse moans. Kalin smiles back, Bruno follows trying to catches up. Crow was shown before a crowd, Zack yawns. Yusei loses him, Jack growls following Crow scent. Jaden moans and cums, Kalin yawns "lets sleep". Bruno starts crying "yusei babe please where are you", Crow wakes up at a circus. Jesse cums inside him, Zack nods. Yusei stop running but he was still crying leaving drops on the ground where he ran, Jack growls seeing the circus. 

Jaden moans, Kalin snuggles to him, Bruno turns into his wolf form sniffing for him. Crow saw a scared tiger cub and starts picking the lock, Jesse pants and pulls out. Zack wagged his tail, Yusei runs into a cave still crying hard. Jack howls before running to the cage, Jaden pants "now I really need to train" he kiss Jesse getting dressed. Kalin wags his tail, Bruno runs to the cave "babe". Crow sees Jack and smiles getting the lock picked running to pick the lock for the cub, Jesse nods and gets dress "I'll come with you". Zack slowly closes his eyes, Yusei keeps crying putting his ears down. Jack stops next to him "babe", Jaden grabs Jesse's hand teleporting to his aunt, then sees him crying and runs to him and hugs him "Aunt Yusei what's wrong".