Opening A Café

Yusei smiles and kissed Zoa forehead as he tucked him in before leaving the room closing the door quietly, Zoa purrs and wraps his tail around Zane's. Zane smiles holding him closer. Yusei walks to the kitchen and wraps his arms around his waist "hey babe", Zoa smiles back in his sleep. "hey beautiful" Bruno smiles kissing his lips "wanna anything with your steak", Zane sleeps. Yusei smiles and kissed him back "do we have any blood packs cause we can put that in since I haven't had any blood for a while" "lets check" Bruno lowers the dial on the stove and goes to the fridge, Yusei sits on the counter. "we have three, how many do you want to add" Bruno pulls one out, "One, I guess we have to get more" Yusei looks at him.

"want me to cook the blood with the steak or warm it up and pour it on the steak" Bruno asked going back to the stove after closing the fridge door, "Warm it up and put it on the steak" Yusei wags his tail. Bruno nods and grabs a pot and opens the blood bag and pours it in the pot turning the eye on and takes the already done steak off on a plate, Yusei smells the blood and wags his tail. Bruno chuckles and gets a small cup and puts some of the blood in it and hands it to him, Yusei smiles and drinks it. Bruno turns the stove off and picks the pot and slowly pours the blood on the steak and picks the plate up "here babe", Yusei wags his tail faster "thanks babe" "your welcome" Bruno smiles.

Yusei kissed his cheek before eating the steak, Bruno purrs and gets a cutting board and starts to cut some veggies and turns the eye back on and puts a steak in the pan and puts the cut veggies in the pan and cuts some peppers and cuts an onion and the knife slipped and cuts his hand and he hissed in pain. Yusei heard him and set his food down and jumps off the counter and goes over to him "babe you okay" he asked worried, "yeah the knife slipped" Bruno licks the wound. "Let me see your hand" Yusei gently grabs his hand, Bruno nods and lets him see the cut. Yusei looks at his cut before licking it healing it, Bruno purrs "thanks babe". Yusei smiles "no problem babe", Bruno smiles and slowly cuts the onions again and puts them in the pan and lets the steak and veggies cook and fry.

Yusei watches him eating, Bruno takes the steak off and on a plate and starts tossing the veggies in the pan. Yusei smiles wagging his tail, "would you like some" Bruno smiles back. Yusei nods, Bruno puts some on his plate and puts some on his own plate and starts eating. Yusei starts to eat wagging his tail, "is it good" Bruno smiles and continues eating. Yusei nods, "I'm glad, if I keep this I might need to open a restaurant" Bruno chuckles. "You should our family could help" Yusei smiles, "how about a café restaurant but what would we name it" Bruno thought. Yusei nods "yeah but I think we should wait till the kids wake up and they can help pick out the name for it.

But we have a small problem with doing this", Bruno looks at his and Yusei's tail "we're supernatural". Yusei nods "that and how are we going to get the money to open it and buy the building", Bruno thinks. Jaden walks in with money he gets from each of his concerts "will $10,000 do". Yusei looks at him "Jaden we can't take money from you, that would be fair", Jaden shook his head "its my thanks to you guys, I think it would be awesome for you guys to have a Cosplay Café, you guys can make foods for humans and supernatural, hell I help" he asked. Yusei looks at him "really, you really want to help", Jaden nods "I can cook breakfast, lunch, dinner and I can make some mad desserts, I can ask Jesse, Johan and Vizor if they want to help and Haou".

Yusei smiles and hugs "thanks Jaden, that would be a huge help, Jaden hugs back "wanna try my Vamp Latte and Wolfaccino". Yusei nods "sure", Jaden smiles "mind if I use a little blood for the Vamp Late" he said going through the cabinets getting everything he needs. Yusei shakes his head "not at all", Jaden smiles and gets a small glass and goes in the fridge and saw the two blood bags "you sure auntie you only have two left". Yusei nods "yeah I'm going out later today to get some more since I'm the one who need it the most" "ok" Jaden nods and closes the fridge door and measures the blood and adds it to the coffee and mixes it, Yusei leans against Bruno watching.