Saving Mates and Making Love

Yusei smiles kissing his forehead before taking the twins and putting them back into their crib before quietly leaving the room and going out smiling not seeing the person behind him. The person throws yusei to the ground and binds him carrying him off, Yusei growls and tries to get free. "these are hybrid bonds" putting him in a cage and smirks grabbing his chin, starts to get scare and backs up to the other side. "don't worry you'll either show off at a circus or sold off as a sex slave" grinning locking the cage, Crow heard something and got out of bed going outside the den "yusei is that you". Gulps scared not wanting to speak staying in the corner shaking, the guy grabs crow. 

"what the hell let go" Crow struggles, "nope" throwing him in with yusei and got in the truck driving off. Yusei looks at Crow scared, Jack was still asleep. Crow took his necklace off and there was a dog whistle on the end and blew into it, Jack ears went up and quick woke up and looks around "Crow?". Yusei covers his ears "crow please stop, it hurts my ears", Bruno woke up "yusei". "sorry put these in" hands him ear plugs for vampires, Jack gets out of bed and looks around "Crow where are you?". Nods and grabs them before seeing that they were here and gets scared "C-crow", "Jack can hear us and Bruno to" and blows harder. Bruno runs outside "YUSEI" calling him and heard a faint sound, Covers his ears again and whimpers. 

Jack runs outside and follows the sound, the guy got out. "put the ear plugs in" and hands him the dog whistle "keep blowing into it", the person opens the cage. Crow attacks him, the man hits Crow in the back of the head with a rock. Bruno follows Jack, Yusei eyes widened and blew into the whistle before getting scared seeing the man come to him. Jack keeps following the sounds, Crow was out cold. Bruno smelled yusei's fear and picked speed and saw the man and growled, Jack see Crow out cold and growls. Yusei tries to back up more scared, the guy smirks grabbing him and points a gun. Bruno growls demonically, Yusei gulps and tries to get free scared. 

Bruno runs jumping on the man ripping anything his teeth touched, Crow groaned. Yusei falls to the ground and backs up quickly, Jack looks at him. Bruno finished and licked his mate, Crow opens his eyes "where am I". Yusei whimpers scared still shaking, Jack sits down "not at home ". Bruno licks and nuzzles yusei, Crow looked at Jack "who are you". Yusei whines and looks at him, Jack sighs "I'm Jack your boyfriend, mate". "yusei my vampire mama I'm here" kissing him, "I have a boyfriend, are you playing me like a fool" Crow looks at him as his tail swayed violently. Was still really scared and shaking really bad before starting to cry, "No I would never, please just believe me" Jack put his ears down slightly. 

Hugs him kissing his tears away, Crow walks to his and Jacks den "I don't know" growling lowly. Hugs him tightly crying, Jack whimpers and gets up going to a different den that was away from Crow. Bruno nuzzles him, Crow felt something breaking and turns around running "wait!! come back". Slowly calms down, Jack ignores him and walks inside the den and lays down with his ears down. Bruno smiles, Crow looked around and fell to his knees crying "please Jack!! please come back, I'm sorry forgive me. Yusie smiles still a little scared, Jack closes his eyes before getting up and going over to the entrance looking at him. "I'm here" Bruno nuzzles him again, Crow lay on the ground and curled into a ball "why do I do this to you, you protect me and love me and this is the thanks I give you, I should've died that nigh to save you from this worthless and useless person" sobbing quietly. 

Yusei purrs and nods "t-thanks", Jack sighs and goes over to him and nudges him "get up, stop getting your body dirty". Bruno purrs picking him up and takes him home, "you don't deserve a low life like me, all I do is break your heart and hurt your feeling, I'm not worthy of being a kings mate if all I do is hurt you" Crow sobbed. Yusei closes his eyes still shaking a little, "Stop talking like that Crow, your the only one that I want". Bruno licks his skin, "how do you want a person that hurts you" Crow looked at him. Yusei blushes, "You weren't in your right mind" Jack licks his cheek. "better" Bruno nuzzles him, Crow clings to him and kisses Jack like he never kissed him before. 

"Yeah" Yusei purrs, Jack kissed him back deeply pulling him close. Bruno walks in the den and lays down next to him holding him close and protectively, Crow wraps his arms and legs around Jack. Yusei smiles and kissed him, Jack slowly pulls away from the kiss and looks at him. Bruno kissed back, Crow did the same as there was a string of saliva connecting them. Yusei smiles and wraps his arms around his neck, Jack smirks "want to continue this somewhere private". Bruno wraps his arms around his waist, "can we make it interesting" Crow blushed. Yusei blushes and slowly pulls away from him, "Sure". Bruno did the same and blushed seeing the saliva between them, "you know what I mean" Crow smirked. 

Yusei blushes looking at it, Jack blushes more. Bruno didn't know what to say, "his king punish his queen" rubbing against Jack. Yusei blushed and looks at him "babe", "Okay" moans softly. "Can we make it interesting", Jack smirks "back to our den". Bruno nods "how do you want to do it", Crow smirked "hope you can wait that long". Yusei smirks and rubs against him "you already know", Jack smirks "I can". "I would bond you but you would probably get scared again" moaning a little, gets to the den. "No I won't" stopping, follows him. "ok have anything I could bond you with" smirking, Crow laid on the bed "do whatever you want to your queen even bonding me". 

"Looks under the bed", Jack nods and grabs the rope bonds. Bruno pulled a box out that had a bunch of sexual things "um", Crow looked at him. Yusei blushes and smirks "come on my alpha", Jack bites his lip. Bruno smirks "you might need punishment naughty Vampire" stripping his clothes, "is the king nervous" Crow smirked. Yusei blushes "then punish me my sexy alpha", "What never" Jack smirks. Bruno bonds yusei's arms to the headboard and put some bonds on his knees spreading his legs in a birthing position, "then don't keep your queen waiting" Crow smirked more. Yusei blushes hard watching him, "Okay" Jack bonds his arms to the headboard. 

Bruno smirked putting a cock ring on him and grabbed a vibrator, Crow blushed watching him. Yusei blushes more and tries to squirms, Jack bounds his legs into a birthing position. Bruno rubs around his entrance, Crow blushed madly. Yusei moans and looks at him "babe please", Jack rubs around his entrance. "this is punishment" rubbing more, Crow moans. Moans louder and nods trying to move his legs, Jack rubs faster. Bruno rubs him faster, Crow moans trying to move his legs. Yusei moans louder and looks at him "babe please", Jack rubs faster smirking at him. "please what" Bruno smirks, Crow moans louder bucking. "Please put it in" Yusei moans buckling, Jack keeps rubbing. 

"my member or the vibrator" Bruno smirked, "Jack~" Crow moaned. "Both, I don't care put something in" Yusei blushed, "Yes~" Jack looks at him. Bruno stripped his clothes and thrust in and pushes the vibrator in, "stick that kingly pride in, I don't care if you impregnate me again" Crow moaned looking at him. Yusei arches up and cries out in pleasure, "you sure" Jack smirks. Turns on the vibrator and starts thrusting into him, "yeah I'll have as many as you want" Crow smiled at him. Cries out louder buckling, "okay". Continues to ram into him, "come get your queen" Crow teased. Keeps crying out, Jack nods and slams into him. Spreads his legs farther and continues to ram into his sweet spot, Crow screams and pulls on the bonds. 

Screams loudly and pulls hard on his bonds "RIGHT THERE BABE", Jack slams a vibrator into him. Bruno abuses the spot, Crow screamed louder pulling the bonds hard. Yusei keeps screaming loudly wanting to come but couldn't because of the cock stopper pulling his bond harder, Jack slams into him. Bruno came inside of yusei, Crow bucked more. Yusei cries out loudly and looks him, Jack rams into his sweet spot. Bruno pulled the ring off, Crow screamed "YES THERE ROUGHER". Yusei cries out and come hard everywhere panting, Jack keeps ramming into him. Yusei moans softly and looks at him, rams harder. Bruno looks at him, continues to scream. 

Yusei pulls at his bond, comes deeply inside him. Bruno took them off and threw it back in the boxmoans coming everywhere, Yusei pants and pins him down. Pulls put of him, Bruno looked at him. Crow wanted to continue but yawned, Yusei smirks. "Rest babe" Jack takes the bonds off and takes the vibrator out, Bruno blushed. "I'll ride you tomorrow" Crow said before he knock the hell out, Yusei smirks "you up for one more". He nods, Jack chuckles and nods. Slams down onto him, grabs jack snuggling. Himmoans loudly, Jack holds him. Yusei bounces harder,"love you my king" purring. Moans holding his hips, "I love you to my queen" purring. Moans bouncing harder, Crow smiled in his sleep. 

Moans bucking, Jack smiles. Moans louder, "cumming again babe" "Me too" comes on him. Cums deep inside him, moans loudly and arches. He pulls out and pants, pants and collapsed on top of him. "lets get some rest" pulling the covers over them, "Good idea" he knocks out asleep. Bruno chuckles falling asleep, Yusei sleeps.