Separated At A Young Age

"ok" Yusa nuzzles him, Yusei purrs "sorry if I'm making you stay here" "naw I just need to get used to having a brother again" Yusa purrs. "Okay" Yusei smiles, Yusa smiles. Yusei licks her head, Yusa purrs wagging her tail. Yusei smiles, there was a knock on the door. "come in" Yusa said looking for the door, Mr. Fudo opens the door and walks in "hey". Yusei looks at him and wags his tail before gently nudging his mate to wake up, "yes" Bruno was half asleep and half awake. "bro whos there" Yusa shivered not knowing the person and looks at the direction of the voice, "Babe my father here so your going to have to switch place with me" Yusei whisper into his ear.

Bruno nods getting up but one of the pups was still suckling, Yusei smiles and gently grabs the pup and laid down where Bruno was and nudges the pups to him and the pups start to suck. Bruno gets off the bed going to his human form, Yusa was still shaking wondering who the other person is. Yusei curled up around the pups "its our dad sis", Mr. Fudo walks in. "I get to meet dad, but I can't see him though" Yusa pins her ears, "I know sis, I know" Yusei nuzzles her. Tears fell Yusa's face "I hate being blind!!" she yelled, Yusei gently grabs her. Yusa continues crying, Yusei licks her tears away. Yusa looks up at him sniffling, Yusei smiles and nuzzles her "its going to be okay, trust me".

Yusa nods sniffling "where's he go though", Yusei looks at her "talking to Bruno". Bruno lead him to Yusei and Yusa, Yusa was nervous. Mr. Fudo follows him, Yusei licks her cheek "its okay Yusa, I'm with you so is Bruno". Bruno stops next to Yusei's bed, Yusa was still afraid to turn around. Yusei gently turns her around, Mr. Fudo looks at them. "he's right in front of us right" Yusa asked, "yes" Bruno smiles. Yusa waves, Mr. Fudo waves back "hey son, daughter". Yusei smiles and nuzzles Bruno looking at his dad "hey dad", Yusa didn't see him wave. Bruno nuzzles back "hi Mr. Fudo", Yusei purrs and smiles. Mr. Fudo smiles "I see you two found each other" "they saved me and Raven from a circus and why were separated" Yusa asked a little pissed at the last part, Mr. Fudo gulps "um to protect you two". 

Yusei eyes narrowed "to protect us from what", Yusa growls "tell us!!". Mr. Fudo growls "fine! It was because you guys were close to each other! You both could get pregnant! Yusei could get you pregnant and have you give birth to healthy babies! But we didn't want you two to do that so we split you guys up so you could find actual mates not each other!", Yusei whimpers pinning his ears back scared. Yusa blinks "umm Yusei has his pups, but your late on me getting pregnant, I'm pregnant with his pups and he marked me as his to so, I'm glade I found him", Bruno nuzzles Yusei. Mr. Fudo growls "this is why we sperate you guys because of this!", Yusei keeps whimpering and starts shaking. 

"I rather have Yusei and Lyn then be a rape victim" Yusa growls back, Mr. Fudo gets in front of her "but brother and sister can't ever be mates". Yusei whimpers shaking really scared, "yeah well I don't give two damns about it, I actually love him more than a brother" Yusa gets in his face. Bruno took Yusei and the pups out of the room to calm him down, "Well you should care about it" Mr. Fudo spat. Yusei was still whimpering and shaking, "so you rather have your daughter be a rape victim or be happy with being with anyone, try being me scared about people going to catch you or kill you" Yusa spat back. "wanna go home babe, I'll get your sister" Bruno kissed his head, "No I rather you mated with Lyn then your own brother!" Mr. Fudo hissed. 

Yusei nods whimpering and shaking, "Lyn is a girl and Jack's sister" Yusa hissed and walks away going to check on her brother. Bruno walks his mate and pups home, Mr. Fudo growls watching. Yusei whimpers shaking worry about his sister "B-Bruno what about my sister". Bruno walks to the room, Yusa slams the door open and walks away pissed. "umm" Bruno watched her, Yusei whimpers "Yusa" "bro!!" Yusa calmed down and ran to him and kissed his face and lips. Yusei purrs and slowly stops shaking, Yusa purrs and goes for his lips even though she heard her father walk out the room. Yusei kissed her back, Mr. Fudo looks and growls. Yusei whimpers and pulls away scared, Yusa pulls him back for a another kiss giving her father the finger.