Atem's Pregnant

Atem whines and runs to the bathroom throwing up, Yami was in the kitchen. Seth was in Atem bedroom since his parents and him spent the night over here, Yugi was helping Yami and heard Atem "Atem you ok". Atem tries answering but throws up again whining, Yami looks at Yugi "you can check on him I'll finish making breakfast". Seth was still asleep, Atem was passed out on the floor. Yugi nods walking to the bathroom and sees him "ATEM!" he runs in, Yami runs to the bathroom. Atem whines feeling sick and wakes up then hunches over the toilet, Yugi rubs his back. Yami pecks in "what happen", "I found his passed out on the floor and he's throwing up" Yugi rubs his back.

Atem whines as stomach acid comes up, Yami runs and grabs a cup of water and brings it back up "see if he will drink it". Yugi takes the glass and brought it to his lips "here drink slowly, let take him to Yusa, she can detect things", Atem sips slowly. Yami nods "I'll call Yusei to see if she is around" "ok, but she live with them" Yugi looks at him, Atem snuggles to his mother. "Yeah but she might be hunting or hanging out with friends" Yami looks at him, Yugi nods and picks Atem up. Atem whines at the movement and his stomach was a little round but barley noticeable, Yami called Yusei. Yusei was baking "Bruno! Can you grab the the phone and answer it!", Yugi pets Atem as he purred.

Bruno picks the phone up answering it "hello Bruno speaking", Yami glances "hi Bruno its Yami, is Yusa home?" "she's around her somewhere, babe have you seen Yusa" Bruno asked. Yusa walks in the den and collapsed onto the floor with bruises and cuts and a Alpha wolf mounting her and rams into her making her scream in pain, Yusei ears went up and runs to Yusa and rips the alpha off her and turns into his wolf form "Bruno I need help over here!". "hold on wolf intruder" Bruno goes to his large wolf form and kicks the wolf out bites the wolf and walks in licking Yusa back end, Yusa whines as she was bleeding from her cuts and back end. Yusei nuzzles her and licks her head curling around her, Bruno walks to the phone "so why were wondering about Yusa".

Yusa whines snuggling to him "can you make it feel better" she whines cutely, Yami looks at the phone "to check Atem". Yusei nods and looks at her "yeah I can", "ok just come on over" Bruno said. "biggest form you got" Yusa goes to her wolf form, Yami nods "okay". "Do you want Bruno to help" Yusei asked, "so what did he say" Yugi looks at him. Bruno puts the phone up, "if he wants to" Yusa wags her tail. "He said yeah" Yami said, Yusei smiles "hey babe can you come in here". Yugi walks out of the bathroom, "yeah" Bruno walks to them. Yusa smiles, Yami walks next to him. "Do you want to help me" Yusei asked, Yugi carried Atem walking to Yusei's den. "sure" Bruno stays in his large wolf form and licks her entrance, Yusa blushes and moans. 

Yami walks next to him, Yusei goes to the biggest form he could go and licks her nipples before sucking them. Yugi smiles at him, Bruno makes Yusa lay on her back and licks her chest. Yusa moans as she wasn't in her full form but werewolf form, Yami kissed his cheek. Yusei sucks on her breast, Yugi purrs and kisses him. Bruno sucks on the other, Yusa moans as milk came out. Yami kissed him back, Yusei drinks the milk. Yugi smiles pulling away "I love you", Slifer and Ra were curled up on Atem's stomach. Bruno drinks the milk, Yusa moans more arching holding their heads. Yami smiles "I love you too", Yusei keeps drinking it. Yugi smiles and looks at the dragons, Bruno grinds against her.

Yusa goes to her full wolf form and moans, Yami holds him. Yusei lightly humps her, Yugi snuggles to him. Bruno humps her, Yusa blushes and goes on all fours wagging her tail. Yami smiles, Yusei mounts her. Yugi smiles and pets Atem's head as he purrs, Bruno mounts her. Yusa looks at them, Yami smiles. Yusei pushes inside her, Yugi giggles. Bruno pushes in, Yusa moans. Yami holds him, Yusei starts to move. Yugi purrs, Bruno moves with Yusei. Yusa moans arching, Yami smiles. Yusei slams harder, Yugi smiles back. Bruno slams harder, Yusa screams arching. Yami holds him, Yusei keeps slamming. Yugi smiles at him, Bruno kept slamming. Yusa screams coming, Yami smiles back.