Pregnant With My Brothers Pups

Yusei looks at her "you haven't mated yet have you sis", Yusa shook her head "I don't know if Lyn's ready to mate yet". Yusei sighs "well stay here until she is ready too", Lyn smells Yusa's sweet scent but doesn't know if she's ready. Haou looks to Lyn "why don't you ask her if she's ready to mate", Lyn hesitantly walks to Yusei's and Bruno's room and knocked. Yusei ears twitch and looks at the door "come in", Lyn opens the door. Yusa blushes, "I wanted to ask if your ready to mate" Lyn blushes. Yusa blushed "I was wondering if you were ready", Lyn nods. Yusei smiles "don't forget about Raven", Lyn nods. Yusa looks for the edge of the bed, Lyn walks towards her.

Yusei nudges Bruno "let's go babe", Bruno nods getting up. "bro where are you going" Yusa was confused, Yusei looks at Yusa "we are going to let you have some alone time with Lyn and Raven". Yusa blushes red "BRO!!" she grabs a pillow and throws it making a direct his to his face, Lyn blushes, Bruno laughs. Yusei laughs catching the pillow before running out of the room, Yusa grabbed another pillow to beat him with and runs after him still a blushing mess "come back here". Bruno and Lyn laughs, Yusei keeps running away from her "nope". Yusa keeps running after him and launches herself at him, Yusei quickly dodges her. Yusa hits the wall hard and got up like nothing happened and runs towards him again, Yusei squeaks "Bruno help".

Bruno looks "uh-hu you started it, you deal with her punishment", Lyn smirks wondering what punishment she doesn't care if she embarrasses him. Yusa catches up with him and tackles him down and sat on his lap smirking, Yusei whines and tries to get away "babe please or no more fun time". Bruno sighed and walks towards them, Yusa growls wanting to punish him by embarrassing him. Bruno stops not wanting to get close to her while angry, Yusa feels for Yusei's ears and bites one of them. "umm" Bruno blushed watching her bite his ears, Yusei bites his lip holding his moan back knowing that his ears were sensitive. Yusa smirks "I bet I can turn our mates on by doing this" she licks his right ear and rubs the other, Lyn and Bruno blushed watching.

Yusei blushes biting his lip, Yusa licks his inner ear enjoying herself. Bruno and Lyn smirks watching, Yusei blushes and let's a small moan out. Yusa blushes and actually wanted to hear more continuing, Bruno and Lyn blushed feeling turned on. Yusei moans softly blushing feeling embarrassed that his sister was making him moan, Yusa pulls back and looks away not wanting to show that she was starting to have feelings for her twin brother and felt shame making her brother like that and thought he was going to disgusted with her for doing that to him and starting to have feelings for him. "Yusa you alright" Lyn asked, Yusa nods getting up and going for a walk. 

Yusei grabs her arm, Yusa doesn't look at him feeling more ashamed. Yusei made her look at him before kissing her, Yusa's eyes widen and kissed back. Bruno and Lyn looked at each other "well this might of been expected", Yusei slowly pulls away blushing. Yusa pulls away blushing madly, Yusei looks at her blushing and panting. Yusa looks up blushing and panting, Yusei smiles before kissing her again. Yusa blushed and kissed back, Bruno and Lyn sit on the couch and smiled watching. Yusei kissed her deeply. Yusa moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck, Yusei wraps his arms around her waist. Yusa hesitantly bites his lip, Yusei opens his mouth. 

Yusa didn't know what to do since she only kissed a person and not go deeper into it, Yusei mindlinks her 'sis just follow your instincts, that's what I did and look at me now. Just trust me' 'ok' Yusa sticks her tongue in his mouth exploring his mouth. Yusei moans, Yusa blushes and rubs her tongue on his and pulls him closer and deeper. Yusei moans louder blushing starting to get hard, Yusa was curious feeling something poke her crotch and moved her hand to that spot feeling not knowing she was groping his crotch. Yusei gaps and moans loudly buckling into her hand blushing, Yusa eyes widen and blushed and felt blood run out of her nose 'your hard aren't you'.