Bringing Crow Back

Crow smiles and takes him to their room and lays him down on the bed "I'm going to the store want anything", Jack shakes his head. "ok be back" Crow kissed him and walks to the store, Jack watches. Crow walks to the store but smell something off, Jack yawns. Crow sees movement in a bush and walks to it, the Alpha jumps out and growls. Crow yelps jumping back only fall back and got impaled by a tree in his abdomen, the Alpha eyes widened and backs up before running away. Crow screams at the pain, Jack hears him and runs to him. Crow fell to the ground not moving as he was slowly dying, Jack runs faster. Crow lays still and saw a blonde blur "love you Jackie" he says before his breathing and heart stops and passes away, Jack keeps running.

Crow lays there still not moving, Jack follows his scent. Crow was still laying there as there was the smell of a lot of blood, Jack eyes widened when he saw him, Crow wasn't moving or breathing. Jack runs to him, Crow's eyes were open and dull as blood was coming out of his wound and mouth. Jack start to cry and holds him before wrapping the wound, Crow doesn't respond as he was dead. Jack cries and takes him to the hospital, Crow still wasn't responding as he was too far gone. Jack keeps running, Crow's body was limp. Bruno sees Jack "Jack what happened", Jack looks at him "I don't know" "I think he's dead Jack, his eyes are dull and he's not moving" Bruno whimpers.

"No there has to be some way in bring him back" Jack whines, "I don't know, maybe my family's book on healing, but its been missing since my great grandfather was Alpha" Bruno shrugs. "I think I saw Yusei looking through a book like that" Jack said holding Crow, "did it have Borrelli on it" Bruno asked. "Yeah" Jack said, "lets go" Bruno says running to his den. Jack runs after him, "babe Crow is dead and I need my family healing book to bring him back" Bruno says. Yusei looks up from the book "yeah its right here" he said holding the book, Bruno leans over and skims the book and found what he was looking for and literally started pulling some of his feathers out of his wings.

Yusei blinks watching him, Bruno puts the feathers in a bowl and pricks Crow finger making a couple drops of blood fall in it and watched the blood turn the feather into a liquid and puts it in a cup and opens Crow's mouth forcing it down his throat. Jack watches, Yusei gets up and stands next to Bruno. Bruno held Crow mouth shut so it could work, Crow's finger moves a bit. Jack whimpers, Yusei keeps watching and waiting. Crow's eyes got their color back and looks at Bruno panicking when he sees what Bruno was doing to him by holding his mouth and struggles, Bruno held Crow down and kept his mouth closed so the healing would work on his wound. Jack nuzzles Crow hoping to calm him down, Yusei nuzzles Crow.

Crow whimpers and accidently kicks, Bruno in the faceBruno whines holding his nose. Jack whines, Yusei licks Bruno nose. Crow clings to Jack crying "your former Alpha killed me", "he needs to be a fighter and not a doctor" Bruno purrs. Jack holds him "I'll kill him", "I know" Yusei purrs back. "he scared me and I fell getting impaled by a tree" Crow cries, "I know your a fighter" Bruno smirks and nibbles on his neck. Jack growls rubbing his back, Yusei blushed and moans softly "yeah". Crow hiccups purring, "maybe you should be a fighter too" Bruno says. Jack nuzzles him, "No I'm good as dueler" Yusei said. Crow purrs more, "I can get a fighter job" Bruno shrugs. Jack smiles, "I don't want you to be in a fight" Yusei said looking at him scared.

Crow smiles a little, "mechanic" Bruno says. Jack nuzzles him, Yusei put his ears down "I like you staying home". Crow purrs loudly, "ok" Bruno nods. Jack smiles, Yusei looks at him "really". Crow smiles brightly, Bruno nods "my important job is to pleasing you". Jack kissed his cheek "let get you home", Yusei hugs him. Crow purrs and nods, Bruno hugs him back. Jack smiles and walks back home, Yusei smiles before looking at him "babe I think I'm ready to have more kids". Crow clings to his arm, "ok" Bruno blushes. Jack chuckles, Yusei nuzzles him "only if you are". Crow pouts whining, "you know I do as long as you do" Bruno nuzzles back purring. Jack nuzzles him, "Okay then let's go" Yusei purrs and grabs his hand and takes him to their room.

Crow purrs nuzzling back, "daddy wants" Bruno growls seductively and nibbles on his neck. Jack purrs, "What does daddy want" Yusei blushes and moans letting him do what he wants. Crow purrs loudly, "only the sexiest mate alive" Bruno closed the door to their room and pins him to the wall and humps him. Jack walks into their house, Yusei blushes and moans wrapping his arms around his neck. Crow follows, Bruno grinds their crotches together. Jack smiles, Yusei moans louder closing his eyes "please daddy". "I want you" Crow whines showing cute cat eyes, "what does daddy's good boy want" Bruno smirks grinding harder. Jack smirks "how badly", "I want Daddy's member" Yusei moans louder arching.

"badly" Crow whimpers, Bruno tossed him on the bed and ripped their clothes off and feels his body. Jack tossed him on the bed, Yusei moans and pants. Crow squeaks, Bruno licks his body. Jack smirks, Yusei moans looking at him "please daddy go hard and rough, make it to where I can't walk". Crow blushes, Bruno smirks "large form". Jack kissed him, Yusei blushes and nods. Crow kisses back, Bruno goes to his large wolf form and grinds against his hole teasingly. Jack humps him, Yusei moans and looks at him "please daddy don't tease". Crow moans blushing, "I love teasing you" Bruno rams into him hard. Jack keeps humping him, Yusei screams in pleasure.

Crow goes to his cat form and shakes his hindquarters teasingly, Bruno pounds into him roughly. Jack changes into his wolf form and rams into him, Yusei keeps screaming in pleasure arching. Crow screams arching, Bruno pounds harder into him. Jack pounds into him, Yusei keeps screaming and arching. Crow screams his name, Bruno pounds into him hitting his womb entrance hard. Jack pounds harder, Yusei cries out. Crow screams clawing the bed, Bruno goes harder and rams something into Yusei's member. Jack smirks, Yusei eyes widened and cries out louder "babe please take out whatever you just put onto my member. Crow blushes, "sorry" Bruno pins his ears taking it out and bucks into him.

Jack slams hard, Yusei nuzzles him and moans. Crow screams loudly, Bruno pounds into him roughly. Jack pounds into his womb, Yusei screams. Crow screams arching clawing and ripping the bed, Bruno moans coming into him. Jack smirks, Yusei screams and comes. Crow blushes and moaning, Bruno flips them over and makes Yusei ride him. Jack slams harder, Yusei bounces on him. Crow screams coming, "you like daddy's big thick member tearing your insides" Bruno moans watching. Jack groans and comes inside him, "Yes, daddy's good boy like his huge thick member" Yusei moans louder bouncing harder. Crow moans arching, "keep pleasing your daddy" Bruno moans bucking up. Jack pants, Yusei moans and bounces faster.

Crow pins him down and rides him, Bruno moans bucking more. Jack moans, Yusei moans and pants. "I love how big and thick you are big daddy" Crow blushes moaning, "use your vampire side" Bruno moans smirking. Jack bucks "really", Yusei nods using his vampire side."yeah" Crow cries out, Bruno moans louder. Jack moans, Yusei moaned. Crow squeezes around Jack and uses his vampire side, Bruno moans bucking up. Jack groans, Yusei moans and squeeze around Bruno. Crow goes harder and faster, Bruno cries out arching and bucks up coming hard. Jack cries out, Yusei moans and arches coming on his chest. Crow moans coming on his face and chest, Bruno moans. Jack moans still coming, Yusei pants and looks at him still arching.

Crow moans arching, Bruno pants heavily. Jack whines still coming, Yusei smiles and nuzzles him before moving off him. Crow moans whining, Bruno blushes as he knotted in him. Jack whimpers, Yusei blushes. Crow moans more, Bruno blushes. Jack whines, Yusei nuzzles him "um Bruno you can't come out till you come again". Crow claws his chest moaning, "well I'm all yours" Bruno purrs nuzzling back. Jack moans, Yusei purrs "then come and get me daddy". Crow whines as white stuff was coming out of his mouth, Bruno flips them over and pounds into him. Jack pants finally stopping, Yusei cries out. Crow pants and falls back, Bruno kept pounding into him. Jack holds him, Yusei keeps crying out.

Crow pants as the white stuff kept coming out of his mouth, Bruno rams into his womb. Jack blushes, Yusei arches and claws his back crying out. Crow licks his lip seductively, Bruno moans and continues his actions. Jack blushes, Yusei keeps crying out. Crow smiles and yawns, Bruno came in him. Jack nuzzles him, Yusei moans and arches and comes. Crow purrs nuzzling back, Bruno moans still coming. Jack smiles, Yusei archs moaning. Crow smiles and yawns snuggling to him, Bruno pants as he stops. Jack holds him, Yusei pants and collaspe on top of him. Crow dozes off, Bruno pants and holds him. Jack falls asleep, Yusei nuzzles him "I love you". "love you" Crow says in his sleep, Bruno nuzzles him back "I love you too".

Jack smiles "I love you too", Yusei purrs softly. Crow purrs in his sleep, Bruno purrs. Jack purrs, Yusei yawns.