Thought I Was Done Being Pregnant

Yusa whines not wanting to come out, "Yusa you ok in there" Bruno knocks on the door. Yusei goes over to the door "sis what's wrong", Yusa opens the door wearing a sexy maid outfit "why a maid café theme" she pouts. "didn't you want to do this the twins are doing it" Bruno says then blushes looking at her, Yusei get a nose bleed and tries to look away but couldn't. Yusa blushes "later you two" she walks out to serve customers, Bruno goes to the counter. Yusei whines being hard before following Bruno "babe" "yeah babe" Bruno says, "I have a problem" Yusei whines blushing. Bruno chuckles and opens his pants and licks the tip, Yusei blushes and moans softly putting his hands on the counter. 

"do you want it in" Bruno asked squeezing his member, "Yes babe" Yusei moans louder and buckles. "luckily no one is here yet" Bruno sets Yusei on the counter facing away from him and rams into him hard, fast and rough, Yusei screams loudly in pleasure tossing his head back. Bruno pounds into him hard, Yusei keeps screaming loudly. Bruno pounds into his womb, Yusei screams louder making it echo through the cafe and arches. Bruno goes to his wolf form and continues pounding into him, "really guys, we're bout to open" Yusa says. Yusei screams louder feeling him grow while blushing, Bruno continues his actions. Yusa sighs, Yusei keeps screaming.

Bruno comes into him, Yusei screams and comes arching. Bruno moved still coming, Yusei keeps screaming and arching. Bruno pulls out "sorry babe", Yusei pants and kissed his cheek "its fine babe". Bruno purrs and cleans the area up, Yusei put his clothes back on. Bruno opens the door for customers, Yusei goes in the back and fixes his clothes and hair. Bruno goes back to the counter, Yusa, Jaden and Haou leads people to their seat. Yusei comes back out before running to the bathroom and locks the door, Jesse and Johan stays in the kitchen. "babe" Bruno goes to the bathroom and knock "you ok", Yusa and the twins writes down orders. Yusei starts to throw up, Jesse and Johan talks to each other. 

Bruno unlocks the door and walks in then locks it and held his hair and rubbed his back "let it out babe", Yusa yelps when someone slapped her butt. Yusei keeps throwing up, Bruno keeps rubbing his back. Yusei keeps throwing up, Jesse and Johan ears twitched. Bruno rubs his back, Yusa yelp when she was pulled back. Yusei stops throwing up panting, Jesse runs out of the kitchen. Bruno wipes his mouth and nuzzles him "you ok", Yusa looks at the guy and whines struggling. Yusei slowly nods and purrs before starting to throw up again, Jesse runs over to her and growls at the guy. Bruno rubs his rubs his back, Yusa pants as her fangs came out and she whines needing blood. 

Yusei keeps throwing up, Jesse pulls the guy off Yusa. Bruno whines worried, the guy growls. Yusa watches them, Yusei slowly stops. Jesse growls, "you sure your ok" Bruno wipes his face. The guy growls walking to Jesse, "I need to feed" Yusa walks to them. Yusei whimpers and shakes his head, Jesse keeps growling. Bruno whines "wanna go home and lay down", Yusa sunk her fangs in the guys neck and sucks him dry. Bruno picks Yusei up and walks home, Yusa drops the body and licks her lips "yumm". Yusei whimpers and curls up in his arms, Jesse chuckles. Bruno nuzzles him, Yusa smiles and goes back to serving people. Yusei purrs and whines, Jesse goes back to the kitchen. 

Bruno lays his on the bed and snuggles to him purring, Yusei whines. Bruno rubs his belly, Yusei purrs. Bruno fall sleep, Yusei falls asleep. Yusei was still asleep. 

*Next Day*

Bruno snuggles to Yusei purring, Yusei purrs back. Bruno smiles and wakes up and kisses his cheek, Yusei smiles in his sleep. Bruno smiles "hungry babe", Yusei nods. "what would you like" Bruno asked, "Surprise me" Yusei says. "ok" Bruno gets up and kissed his lips before going to the kitchen, Yusei smiles. Bruno walks to the kitchen and starts making breakfast, Yusei lays in bed. Bruno comes back with a plate of pancakes and bacon and a cup of blood, Yusei had his eyes closes. "babe breakfast" Bruno says, Yusei opens his eyes and sits up. Bruno smiles and sets the tray on his lap, Yusei smile. Bruno smiles back and nuzzles him, Yusei nuzzles him back purring.