Game Night

Crow walks to Yusei and Bruno's den, Yusei was getting snacks ready. Jack walks next to him, Archfiend and Blackwing flies to the den. Bruno was helping with snacks, Crow walks in "hey guys". Stardust follows, Yusei ears twitch "hey Crow and Jack". Jack waves, Archfiend and Blackwing lands in the den, Crow smiles sitting on the couch. Stardust lands next to them, Jack sits down next to him. Archfiend Blackwing smiles "hey", Crow smiles and leans against Jack. Bruno walks out "everyone ready" he smirked, Stardust smiles "hey". Max stands next to Blackwing, Jack holds him and nods "yep". Yusei comes out with the snacks, Archfiend and Blackwing smiles walks to the living room. 

Crow purrs and kissed him, "no making out at lease not yet" Bruno smirks. Stardust and Max follows them, Jack kissed him back. Yusei sits on an arm of a chair "babe ypu know you can't stop it", Archfiend and Blackwing sits in chairs. Crow kiss deeper, "who starts" Bruno sits in the chair next to Yusei. Max and Stardust sit next to their mates, Jack moans. "Let's have Crow start" Yusei looks at him, Crow pulls back smirking at Yusei "Yus truth or dare". Yusei thinks "Dare" "if you could give one person a blowjob who would it be and you have to give that person a blowjob and I cant be Bruno" Crow smirks, Bruno smirks. "Hmm, it would be Stardust" Yusei blushes, "give him one then" Crow smirks. 

"Okay" Yusei smirks getting up and walks over to him, Stardust blushes. Bruno and Archfiend smirks watching, Yusei took his pants down and licks his tip. Stardust moans, Bruno and Archfiend watches. Yusei take it into his mouth and sucks, Stardust moans louder. Bruno and Archfiend still watches, Yusei sucks harder. Stardust buck into his mouth, Bruno and Archfiend started to feel hard. Yusei keeps sucking, Stardust moans loudly. Bruno and Archfiend tries to hide their hard, Yusei keeps sucking. Stardust cries out, Bruno and Archfiend whines quietly at their hard. Yusei smirks and keeps sucking, Stardust cries out and comes. Bruno and Archfiend blushes, Yusei drinks it all up. 

Stardust pants, "your turn Yusei" Crow smirks. Bruno and Archfiend leaves to the bathroom, Yusei smirks and grabs Bruno and Archfiend "Babe truth or dare" "dare" Bruno says Archfiend blushes mad. "I dare you to tease Jack till he is hard" Yusei smirks, Stardust holds his mate. "like what kiss his neck, pinch his nipples or lap dance" Bruno blushes, Archfiend purrs. "All" Yusei smirks, Stardust smirks. Jack blushes, Bruno blushes and sits on Jacks lap and kisses his neck while moving his hand up his shirt and then rolls his hips. Yusa walks in "sorry I'm late-" she blinks "did Bruno and Jack get drunk", Archfiend blushes. Jack groans and tossed his head back, Yusei goes over to his sister and shakes his head "no we are doing truth and dare". 

Stardust nibbles his neck, Bruno continues his actions and pinches his nipples. "Ooo I'm in" Yusa smirks, Archfiend moans a little. Jack moans, Yusei grabs her putting her into his lap "I figure". Stardust nips his neck, Bruno looks for his sweet spot. Yusa squeaked and snuggles to him, Archfiend moans louder. Jack moans louder once he found it, Yusei nuzzles her. Stardust sucks his neck, Bruno sucks on that spot and grinds against him. Yusa purrs nuzzling back, Archfiend moans even louder. Jack moans, Yusei purrs. Stardust smirks pulling away, Bruno continues his actions. Yusa purrs, Archfiend pants. Jack moans starting to get hard, Yusei smiles.

Stardust chuckles, Bruno smirks grinding harder and whispers dirty thing in Jacks ear. Yusa smiles back, Archfiend pouts. Jack blushes and moans louder, Yusei watches. Stardust nuzzles,  Bruno giggles and continues his whispering and grinding. Yusa watches, Archfiend purrs nuzzling back. Jack keeps moaning, Yusei watches. Stardust purrs, "hard enough" Bruno smirks. Yusa giggles, Archfiend purrs. Jack nods, Yusei squirms a little. Stardust smiles, Bruno smirks and gets off him. Yusa felt Yusei poking through "bro your poking" she whisper,sArchfiend smiles. Jack whines, Yusei blushes and bites his lip "I know". Stardust looks "Bruno your turn", Bruno smirks "Yusa truth or dare""dare" Yusa smirks.