Being Tricked

Crow wakes up and starts making coffee then heard a knock on the door, Jack runs to the bathroom and throws up. Crow runs to him, The police keeps knocking. Jack whines throwing up, Crow walks to the door opening it "what, my husband is sick" he growls. The police looks at him "you Crow Altas", Jack keeps throwing up. "yes, whos asking" Crow says, "You are under arrest" the police said. "whoa for what" Crow backs up, "For stealing" the police. "I didn't steal anything" Crow backs up more, "You did" the police grabs his arm. "no I didn't" Crow struggles, Police nods "yes". "babe!!" Crow screams struggling, Jack finishes throwing up and runs to him "what" "they said I stole, but I didn't" Crow says. "Let him go" Jack said, Crow whines.

Jack whines, "sorry but the person was a vampire and who would trust and listen to a vampire" the other police says putting the cuffs on him. Crow's eyes widen "babe, I didn't do it, honest" he starts crying, "But how am I supposed to prove it" Jack whines. "I don't know, see were the person stole and look at the cameras, talk to Yusei and Bruno" Crow says, the other police groans and hits Crow in the head. Jack whines before running to Yusei and Bruno place, Crow whimpers in pain. The police drags him to the car throwing him in, Jack runs. Crow whines kicking the door, the police drove off. Bruno yawns waking up, Jack runs in. Yusei was still asleep on his side, the police pulls up to the department. Crow whimpers, Bruno nuzzles him.

Jack pants, "Yusei, Bruno"Yusei purrs in his sleep. The police drags him out of the car and into the building, Crow whines struggling. "bedroom" Bruno says, Jack runs up there. Yusei was still asleep, the police threw Crow in a cell. Crow yelps hitting the floor hard, Bruno looks at the door. Jack looks at him "Crow is in jail", Yusei sleeps. Crow whimpers curling in the corner, "what!!, how!" Bruno yells with wide eyes. Jack pants "they said he stole something", Yusei stirs but sleeps. "what object was stolen" Bruno asked, "I don't know maybe you guys might know" Jack said. Bruno leans over to Yusei "Crow's in jail", Yusei groans. Bruno pouts "I'm going to eat your favorite flavor of pudding", Yusei jolts awake "noooooo" "now that I got your attention, Crow is in jail" Bruno says.

"Wait what" Yusei blinks, "Jack said the police said Crow stole something" Bruno points to Jack. Jack whines, Yusei groans and put his head back down "they are looking for the person who stole the vampire/wolf hybrid bullet" "how do you know what was stolen" Bruno asked. "It's all over the news babe" Yusei said laying back down, "oh, but Crow is a vampire cat" Bruno says confused. "That doesn't mean a thing whoever took the bullet knows that it will draw me out in order to get Crow out of jail" Yusei said, Bruno whines. Yusa over heard them and snuck out to get Crow, Yusei senses that Yusa left and quickly ran to her and grabs her arm "you aren't going anywhere" "I have a hood" Yusa pouts pulling her hood up.

Yusei shakes his head "no, you need to stay here with Bruno and the kids" "your not going if I'm not" Yusa says, "Please I can't lose you" Yusei said. "I cant lose you either, if you get hurt Bruno will blame himself for not protecting you" Yusa pouts, "maybe" Yusa whines. "Please" Yusei whines, "ok, just you and Crow come back alive" Yusa whimpers. "Promise" Yusei kissed her head before holding her, Yusa stays close a little scared about losing him. Yusei kissed her deeply, Yusa kisses him back. Yusei pins her to the tree, Yusa squeaks. Yusei kissed her neck, Yusa moans. Yusei grinds against her, Yusa moans louder. Yusei humps her, Yusa moans squirming. Yusei takes off her clothes, Yusa blushes covering her lower area.

Yusei smirks, Yusa blushes. Yusei slams into her, Yusa screams arching. Yusei keeps pounding into her, Yusa moans arching. Yusei smirks, Yusa blushes. Yusei pounds into her womb, Yusa screams out. Yusei keeps pounding, Yusa moans loudly. Yusei pounds harder, Yusa moans louder. Yusei keeps pounding, Yusa moans coming. Yusei comes inside her, Yusa moans arching. Yusei pants and slowly pulls out, Yusa moans panting. Yusei looks at her and kissed her softly "I'll be back with Crow", Yusa nods kissing back "ok, be safe please". Yusei nods and rubs her belly "I will, I'll be back before the pups are born", Yusa blushes and smiles "I'll watch Jack and Bruno".