Pool Party

Jaden walks in Yusei den "aunt Yusei, aunt Yusa, uncle Bruno" "hey Jaden" Bruno looks at him, Yusei was on the couch leaning against Bruno as his belly was really huge "hey Jaden" "you guys want to go swimming at my place and is the last pup in there still" Jaden asked. "if Yusei wants to" Bruno rubs his belly, Yusei purrs before whimpering as the pups kicked hard "I can try but can't promise anything since I'm carring more pups" "I'll carry you there" Bruno nuzzles him. "I'm coming" Yusa runs to them, Jaden smiles wagging his tail. "You sure you can carry me" Yusei purrs looking at him, "your not heavy" Bruno pouts and gets up and goes to grab their shorts.

Yusa and Jaden giggles, Yusei sighs and rubs his back before whimpering in pain. Bruno runs back to him "babe", Yusei looks at him and whimpers. Bruno licks his belly "what's wrong", Yusei whines "the all pups are kicking". Bruno lifts his shirt and licks all over his belly, Yusei purrs as the pups calm down. Bruno purrs and kisses him "ready to go", Yusei kissed him back and nods "yeah". Bruno goes to his large wolf form and kneels down, Yusei slowly gets off the couch and careful gets on Bruno back. Yusa climbs on to help Yusei with the pups, Bruno stood up. Jaden walks out on the den as Bruno followed, Yusei whines hanging on. Yusa rubs his belly, Bruno and Jaden walks to Jaden's place. 

Yusei purrs as the pups calm down, Yusa purrs. Bruno and Jaden walks in and to the back, Yusei smiles. Jesse was trying to figure out the grill, Yusa smiles. Bruno chuckles "need help son", Yusei yawns and leans on his sister. Jesse pouts and nods, Yusa picks him up and puts him in a chair. Bruno goes to his human form and turns on the grill, Yusei looks at her. Jesse pouts more "oh sure the grill likes you better, Yusa looks back at him. Bruno chuckles and ruffles his hair, Yusei smiles and wraps his arm around her waist. Jesse giggles, Yusa purrs. Bruno chuckles, Yusei nuzzles her pulling her close as all the pups kicked against her. Jesse smiles, Yusa purrs loudly.

Bruno smiles, Yusei smiles and licks her ears. Jesse hugs his dad, Yusa smiles purring. Bruno hugs him back, Yusei nibbles on her ears. Jesse smiles, Yusa moans a little. Bruno smiles back, Yusei sucks on her ears and humps her from behind. Jesse looks at his dad "do you want to help me cook", Yusa blushes moaning. "sure" Bruno nods, Yusei humps her harder. "Okay" Jesse smiles, Yusa moans and grinds against him. Bruno smiles, Yusei moans. Jesse walks into the den, Yusa licks his neck, Bruno follows him. Yusei moans, Jesse goes to the kitchen. Yusei blushes moaning, Jesse grabs hamburgers and hot dogs. Yusa takes her bathing suite cover off showing off her bikini, Bruno looks for chips and plates.

Yusei blushes, Jesse smiles and tossed his dad the chips. Yusa smirks "you like it", Bruno pouts when the chips hit him in the face. Yusei nods, Jesse chuckles "pay back". "have aunt Yusei and uncle Bruno read the bottom part, cause I know what they're going to be howling at night" Jaden laughs, Yusa blushes. Crow laughed so hard he accidently fell in the pool, Bruno smirks and puts the burgers and hot dogs on the counter and starts tickling Jesse. Yusei blushes, Jesse laughs hard and tries to get away. Yusa whines blushing, Crow was trying to swim to the surface. "mom" Jaden looks for Crow, Bruno kept tickling him. Yusei looks in the water before diving into the water and grabs Crow pulling him up to the surface, Jesse keeps laughing.

Crow coughed out water and pants and whines feeling pain in his lower area, Bruno laughs to. Yusei looks at him "what's wrong", Jesse laughs. Crow whines putting his hand on his stomach then screams "JACK!!", Bruno chuckles and stops. Jack runs over him, Jesse pants heavily. Crow whines clawing to get out, Bruno chuckles. Jack sighs and pulls him out, Jesse pouts. "I like water but my water broke" Crow whines, Bruno ruffles his hair. "But you aren't due till next month" Jack said, Jesse pouts. "tell that to the pups" Crow whines, "your cute when you pout" Bruno picks the food up and walks to the grill. Jack picks him up and runs to the hospital, "Nuh" Jesse said following him.