Not a Savage Vampire

Night was taking a shower when he felt his water break and whimper "CRYSTAL", Crystal ran in "yes babe". Night looks at him scared whimpering "I think my water broke. Babe I want my mom, I'm scared", Crystal nods "Haou!! Night's water broke". Haou ran in and picked him up "its ok everything will be fine", Night whimper and starts to cry "mom I'm scared, I'm really scared" "you have to breath slowly, do you feel one of the pups coming" Haou took him to his bed and laid him down. Crystal held his hand, Night nods biting his lip still crying. "I need you to push" Haou said calmly, Night pushes and screams crying. Crystal held his head "you can squeeze my hand", Night looks at him crying not wanting to hurt his hand. 

Crystal nods smiling, Night whimpers tensing up crying. "Night you need to push, we need to get them out, you want me to call grandma" Haou says calmly, Night nods crying whimpering. Haou nods calling Crow, "hello""mom Night's water broke and he's in a lot of pain""I'll come over" Crow hung up and ran over to Haou's den, Night was crying from the pain and was really scared. Crow ran in the room laying his medical wallet out and pulled a needle out "I'm going to numb the pain so we can do a C-section", Night eyes widened when he saw the needle and started to cry more trying to get away from the needle. "Night sweetie if I do the C-section without numbing you, you'll be in more pain" Crow pets his head, Night whimpers still crying. 

"can I give you the numbing meds, we have to get the pups out now or they won't survive" Crow was trying to calm him, "babe please let him do it" Crystal nuzzles him. Night whimpers putting his ears and slowly nods crying, Crow sits Night up inserting the numbing meds in his lower back to numb his lower half. Night whimpers tensing up still crying really harder, "now I need you to stay perfectly still one wrong move is deadly" Crow picked up a scalpel. Night eyes widened and started to get scared again, "I'm only going to get the pups out and stich the wound" Crow pointed his finger to where he was going to cut. Crystal kisses his head "I'm here it'll be ok", Night whimpers still crying. 

Crow gently cut his belly and stuck his hands in looking for the first baby and gently grabbing the baby pulling it out cutting the cord hand it to Haou,Night was still crying. Crow grabs the second baby and yells to Johan "Johan can you get towels", Johan nods and grabs the towels and runs back to the room "here they are". Haou grabs one wrapping the baby, "wrap the second baby while I get the third one" Crow looked for the third baby. Johan wraps the baby Night was crying hard, Crow took the third baby wrapping it handing it to Haou and went for the last baby. Night cries and moves a little, "Night you can't move yet" Crow grabbed the last baby wrapping it and handing it to Johan and goes to close the wound. 

Night cries again and moves, Johan wraps the baby up. "Night I don't want to miss a accidently hit a vital organ" Crow looked at him, Night look at him scared and afraid. Crow finished "there we go", Haou laid two of the pups near him. Night whimpers, Johan sets the other two pups next to him. Crystal nuzzles him "babe the pups are out" he licks the pups, Crow looked at Haou and Johan "did I scare him doing the C-section". Night whimpers and closes his eyes, Johan nods "yeah, he the one that gets scared easily". Crystal nudges the pups to suckle, Crow looks at Night with sad eyes "sorry but the pups would've..." he whispers. The pups latches on his nipples and started to suck, Night whimpers keeping his eyes closed. 

Crystal curls around him licking his head and face, "well I leave you guys be" Crow smiled. Haou hugged his mom, Crow hugged back. Night whines and looks at him, Johan smiles and waves. Crystal smiles nuzzling him, Crow walks back home. Night whines, Johan holds Haou close. Crystal pins his ears down, Haou smiles kissing his cheek. Crow walked till someone put a rag on his face knocking him out, Night weakly nuzzles him. Johan purrsJack waits, Crystal purrs nuzzling back. Haou purrs back, Crow was dragged to a supernatural facility to tame them. Night purrs, Johan smiles. Jack runs out feeling something off, Yusei was walking around. Crystal purrs, Haou smiles back.