Bruno's Large Wolf Form

Crow walks in the kids room, a man throws Crow to the ground. Lyn and Jackson attacks the man, the man grabs his gun but stop when Crow puts his body in front of them, the man smirked dragging Crow out of the den by his hair. Crow bites his lip muffling the whimpering of pain, Yusei purrs "I'm going to run outside for a little bit". Lil giggles, Jack slowly wakes up, "ok be careful" Bruno kisses him. Ursa smiles, the man pins Crow to a tree bringing his face inches from Crows. "don't you dare put your lips on mine you" Crow yelled struggling, Yusei kissed him back and nods before hearing Crow and changing forms and runs to Crow. Lil kissed her cheek, the man ignores kissing him. Crows eyes whined and cries loudly "Jack help" he murmured, Ursa kisses her lips. 

Yusei looks and growls before grabbing the man pulling him off him, Jack yawns. Lil kissed her back, "JACKIE" Crow screamed crying in tears. Ursa kissed her deeper, Yusei growls at the person. Jack runs to Crow, Lil moans. The man smirks walking to Crow, Crow backs awaythe man. Grabs Crow kissing him again, Crow cried clawing the guy trying to get him off. Ursa rubs her sides, Yusei growls and grabs the person again and pulls him off before standing in front of Crow growling. Jack runs to Crow and nuzzles him, Lil blushes. The guy smirks and grabs yusei instead, Crow turns into his cat form and hides under Jacks shirt ashamed but scared. Ursa smirks nibbling her ear, Yusei growls and tries to get away. 

Jack holds him growling, Lil blushes. The guy points the gun hard into yusei stomach, Crow was shivering. Ursa went for her neck, Yusei gulps but keeps growling attacking him. Jack rubs Crow, Lil moans. "you don't want to lose your precious pups" the gun clicked, Crow popped his little head from Jacks shirt and licks Jacks lips wanting his soft warm kiss. Ursa licks and bites her sweet spot, Yusei gulps "I'll protect my pups and kill you". Jack kissed him gently, Lil moans. "you sure about that slut, you've only been used" the guy pushes the gun more into yusei's belly, crow kissed back. Ursa trails the kisses to her cleavage, Yusei eyes widened and gulps backing up. 

Jack smiles, Lil blushes. Bruno heard and ran out in 2 seconds "how dare you say that to my beautiful fiancé" he growled, "take a step and bye bye pups" the guy smirks wickedly gripping yusei's arm hard. Crow purrsUrsa licks the skin, Yusei yelps and looks at him "Bruno don't do it" he whimpers. Jack smiles, Lil moans. Bruno backs down but stays alert, the man smirks "good boy" and turns to yusei pinning him to the tree and kissed him groping him. Crow licks Jacks nose, Ursa lifts her shirt licking her nipples through the bra. Yusei bites his lip and closes his eyes letting tears fall, Jack blushes. Lil moans and blushes, Bruno growls and his wolf form grew to the size of a horse and grabs the guy and pulls him away shaking him around like a rag doll and threw the guy 20 yards away. 

Crow giggles and does it again, Ursa moves her bra sucking one nipple and squeezing her other breast. Yusei slides down crying, Jack blushes. Lil moans, Bruno stood over yusei and howled saying 'touch my mate your dead' and he licks yusei's body but his size of stayed the same. Crow licks Jacks chin, Ursa continues. Yusei flinches and moves away a little, Jack blushes and purrs. Lil moans and arches, "babe why are backing away" Bruno's ears pin down. "you love seeing me this little because my hole is small and more pleasurable" Crow purred seductively, Ursa bites it a little. Yusei opens his eyes and looks at him, His eyes said everything. He was scared and confused, "Yes I do" Jack purred. Lil moans louder, "I'm here always" Bruno gently nuzzles his large head in yusei's lap. 

Crow slips his head back in Jacks shirt and opening Jacks pants, Ursa kisses over her skin. Yusei was still scared but was really confused about what that man said and started to have second thoughts on stuff, Jack blushes and bites his lip. Lil moans, "I love you" Bruno gently nuzzles yusei's belly. "kitty wanna play" Crow brushed his bristled over his member, Ursa continues. Yusei flinches a little, Jack blushes and nods "not here". Lil keeps moaning, Bruno went to his human form "babe its ok I won't hurt you, I would never do anything to hurt". "fine" Crow pouts, "wanna move this to your room" Ursa looks at her. Yusei whimpers scared, "Fine we can do it" Jack nuzzles him.