Meeting Twin Sister's

Jack nods "okay", Jay purrs. Crow starts walking then saw someone in armor walk towards them and he grabs Jacks arm, Jackson purrs dozing off. Jack looks and narrowed his eyes, Jay smiles. "are you prince Jack Atlas of the Atlas Kingdom" the guard asked, Crow cocked his head and looks at Jack. Jackson fell asleep, "I'm Jack Atlas, but I'm not from a kingdom" Jack snaps. Jay falls asleep, "your parents were the rulers" the guard said. Crow was getting confused, "No they weren't" Jack growls. "your grandmother said you'd be like your father" the guard sighs then he saw Crow not making a face he was smirking on the inside, Crow felt an odd feeling. Jack stands in front of Crow growling as his tail swishes "I'm not part of a kingdom", another guard popped up and grabbed Crow.

"what the-hey let me go" Crow struggles, the guard teleports with Crow in his grip to the kingdom. "guess you don't have a choice but to go and talk to your grandmother and find out" the guard told him, Jack growls before calling Bruno. Bruno wakes up and answers the call putting it on speaker "hello" he sounds half asleep, "Bruno I need you to come here right now" Jack sounded worry. Bruno shot up "what happen!! are you and Crow ok!!", Yusei wakes up to Bruno yelling. "Some guards took him away from me" Jack whines, "why would someone take a 5 month pregnant man" Bruno got up and started getting dressed. "I'll tell you when you get over here" Jack sighs, Yusei rubs his eyes "Babe whats going on" "alright" Bruno hung up and looked to Yusei "Jack said some guard took Crow away from him and he'll explain more when I get there", Crow was scratching on a door in the nice room he was in "let me the hell out!!". 

Yusei eyes widened "what, I'm going with you"Jack whimpers. "you sure babe, I don't want you or the pups to get hurt" Bruno pins his ears, Crow kicked the door off its hinges and starts to walk out then froze feeling something grope his butt. Yusei nuzzles him "I know you don't but Crow is my brother", the guard smirks. "ok" Bruno turns into his large wolf form, "don't you dare touch me" Crow slapped him. Yusei climbs onto his back and hangs on "let's go", the guard growls and pins him. Bruno nods running already picking up Jacks scent, Crow struggles "get off" he whines. Yusei hangs on, Jack paces whining. The guard shakes his head, "Jack" Bruno called him when he sees him. 

Crow struggles more whimpering pinning his ears down and his tail fluffed out, Jack runs over to them. Yusei stays on Bruno back "where's Crow Jack", the guard chuckles . Bruno looks at him "you'd said you'd tell so spill", "get off me" Crow whimpers. Jack sighs and explains to them, the guard shook his head "nope". "I can see you as a king" Bruno chuckles, Crow struggles more accidently grinding against the guard. Jack shrugs "I'm not a king", Yusei sighs "Jack just go and talk to your grandma, we'll be with you". The guard moans smirking, Bruno rolled his eyes "so where are we going". Crow blushes and struggles even more trying to get free, Jack looks at Yusei. 

Yusei shakes his head "oh no, I can't do that right now Jack. Not in my condition", the guard kissed him. "we could ask Crystal" Bruno said, Crow's eyes widen as he opens the mind link with Jack, Bruno and Yusei 'help me!!' he moves his head away. Yusei eyes widened hearing him "okay we need to go now" he grabs his arms and teleports them to the castle, Jack eyes widened. The guard growls, Bruno blinked feeling dizzy. Crow cried "leave me alone" he accidently left his mouth open for an attack, Yusei runs using his vampire speed shoving the guard away. Jack runs to Crow, the guard growls.  Crow put his hand over his mouth and cries, Bruno stood in front of everyone growling. 

Jack hugs him tightly, Yusei hisses. The guard growls, "he groped me and then pinned me to the wall then later he kissed me" Crow cried more into Jacks chest. Bruno snaps at the guard baring his teeth as a warning, "Shhh its okay, I'm here" Jack rubs his back, the guard grabs his sword. Yusei whimpers, Crow whimpers seeing a sword. "oh is this how you want to play" Bruno goes into his human form grabbing a sword from the wall, Jack holds him closer to him. Yusei starts to get worry and whines, the guard runs to him. Crow pins his ears, a girl with blonde hair styled like Jacks and purple eyes like his ran and pulled her sword out blocking the attack "I order you to stand down".