Remembering The Past

"hey babe lets go to the café" Bruno asked, "babe can we go to the café" Crow asked. Yusei smiles and nods "sure", Jack nods "of course we can". Bruno smiles and takes his hand and walks to the café, Crow grabs his hand walking to the café. Yusei holds his hand back and walks next to him, Jack holds his hand walking next to him. Bruno smiles and walks to the café and pulls a chair out for him, Crow smiles and saw the café and Bruno and Yusei and waves to them. Yusei smiles and sits down before waving back to Crow and Jack, Jack waves back and walks over pulling the chair out for him. "hey guys" Bruno sat next to, YuseiCrow blushes and sits down. Yusei smiles, Jack sits down next to Crow "hey".

"how are you guys" Bruno smiles, "we're ok, how are you" Crow smiles and holds Jack's hand. "We are okay" Yusei smiles laying his head on Bruno shoulder, Jack smiles "that's good". Bruno kissed his head, "hey lets remember what we did in the past" Crow says. Yusei smiles and nods, "okay"Jack nods. "I remember hearing a little bird screaming downstairs when Jack took a little birds virginity" Bruno smirks, Crow blushed darkly and hid his face in Jack's chest. Yusei giggles, Jack blushes and pouts "haha very funny Bruno". "I live to please" Bruno chuckles, "remember when we found the two twins in that building" Crow says. Yusei nods "yeah I do that when parenting started", Jack nods putting his arm around him.

Bruno nods smiling and puts an arm around him, Crow smiles "is there anything embarrassing about Bruno". Yusei leans against him "yeah, when I'm away from the house he gets really protective and follows me around", Jack smiles. Bruno blushes "your mine" he licks his mate mark, Crow looks at Jack "Jackie follows me and he sits in the hospital waiting room waiting so we can walk home". Yusei bites his lips "babe not here", Jack chuckles and holds him close "well after what happened to you I'm not risking it". "I love seeing you blush when I do that in public" Bruno smirks, "when your former Alpha scared me and I died because a tree impaled me" Crow says. Yusei blushes more "Bruno!", Jack frowns "I was scared".

Bruno chuckles and kisses him, "I know my King, sorry" Crow kisses him. Yusei kissed him back, Jack holds him and kissed him back "I know you are". Bruno pulls him onto his lap kissing him more, "what does that mean" Crow pouts kissing him more. Yusei blushes still kissing him back, Jack chuckles kissing him back "it means that you won't go off on your own. Bruno nibbles on his lip, "do I use the bathroom alone or are you going to watch me pee" Crow looks at him. "I'm going with you" Jack said, Yusei opens his mouth. Crow sweat drops "don't bang Yusei in front of the café", Bruno blushes pouting and explores his mouth. Jack laughs, Yusei moans. "I know Bruno is horny, cause I went to find Yusei and I opened the door to their room and my face got covered in his you know, cause he was pleasing himself" Crow blushes whining, Bruno blushes remembering that.

Yusei blushes looking at him "really Bruno", Jack growls at Bruno "mine". "he walked in on me and I was smelling your scent on everything babe" Bruno whines, "yeah and smelling his boxers though" Crow says. Yusei blushes "lock the door babe", Jack holds Crow. Bruno blushes, Crow snuggles to him. Yusei nuzzles him, Jack smiles. Bruno purrs nuzzling back, Crow nuzzles him. Yusei purrs, Jack nuzzles him back. Bruno smiles "now what", Crow purrs. Yusei blushes "we deal with your hardness", Jack smiles. Bruno blushes and nods, Crow smiles purring. Yusei smiles, Jack smiles "you ready to go home". Bruno smiles and gets up, Crow nods smiling. Yusei gets up, Jack smiles getting up. Bruno takes his hand, "can we have fun" Crow asked whining.

Yusei holds his hand back, "Yes we can" Jack said. Bruno walks home, Crow grabs his hand walking home. Yusei walks next to him, Jack walks next to him. Yusei smiles, Jack smiles. Bruno kisses him, Crow smiles. Yusei kissed him back, Jack kissed his cheek. Bruno nibbles on his lip, Crow purrs and kissed his cheek. Yusei opens his mouth, Jack smiles. Bruno picks him up and explores his mouth, Crow smiles and walks in the house. Yusei moans wrapping his legs around his waist, Jack closes the door. Bruno moans grinding against him and sucks on his tongue, Crow kisses him. Yusei moans and closes his eyes, Jack kissed him back. Bruno bucks against him and pulls up on his pants, Crow stand on his tip toes to reach nibbling on his lip.