Lil's pregnant

Lil was throwing up, Archfiend woke up "Lil you feeling ok" going to her. Stardust wakes up, Lil shook her head throwing up. "babe Lil's throwing up, do you know what to do" he called to his mate, stretches and looks at him "yea I do". Keeps throwing up, Archfiend backs up "what do you think it is". Stardust yawns "she probably pregnant, I saw Yusei do the same thing when he was pregnant for the first time" "I'm a grandpa" he fainted, he nudges him. Archfiend was out cold, Stardust whines. Dark had an idea and jumped landing on his father's crotch, Archfiend woke and held his crotch. Stardust sigh and giggles a little, Ben laughs. Lil keeps throwing up, "your definitely me only smaller" groaning in pain. 

"He does look like you" nuzzles him, "yep, I wonder who got Lil pregnant" "Its not's Yusa or Zoa they both are too young so are Crow kids" "Jaden and Haou have Jesse and Johan" "So that leaves Yusei and Bruno other daughter, she is old enough" "yeah but she's a girl" "Yeah let's go and check with Yusei maybe there is a secret that Yusei didn't know", Archfiend nods "Lil are you feeling better". Lil nods "yea" "me and mom are going to aunt yusei's den want to come"Lil gets right up "yes", smiles and slowly stands up before hissing. "babe you sure you want to go" "Yes, I need to stretch my legs and besides I'm not due for another month" "let me know when you get tired" opening his wings ready to fly out, "Okay" gently picks up Lil and opens his wings taking off. 

Takes off following, keeps flying to Yusei den. Yusei was throwing up, follows after him. "babe" Bruno goes to the bathroom, Crow was throwing up too. Lands gently hissing, Yusei was still throwing up in the bathroom. "Babe" Jack goes into the bathroom, Archfiend nuzzles his belly. Bruno kneels down "its happening again", Crow kept throwing up. Ursa runs out "hey", Archfiend nods. "Stardust and Archfiend are outside", "guess what Jackie" he smiled weakly. "I missed you" kissing her, Stardust smiles. "Okay let's go and see them" slowly stands up wipes his face, "Your pregnant" he hugs him."I missed you too" kissed her back, he smiled back. Bruno helps him up, "yep" hugs back. "so what's up" pulling back, he nuzzles him. 

Yusei smiles and leans against him "I'm guess I'm pregnant again", smiles and rubs his belly "how many do you want to have". "Nothing much", nuzzles back. "yep" helping him walk, "bigger litter than last time" purring. "ok and you look a little sick", Stardust purrs. "How many do you want this time" leaning on him for support as he walks, "Sounds like a plan" kissing his forehead. "I've been throwing up since this morning", "as any as you can give" walking outside the den, Crow purrs. "have you gone to a doctor or took a test", "Okay I like that". Jack nuzzles him, "No". Bruno nods "so what's up" looking at stardust and Archfiend, Crow nuzzles back. "here" handing her a test, Yusei looks at them. 

"It's about Ursa and Lil", Jack purrs. Nods and takes it, "what about them". Crow starts to doze off, Ursa waits outside the bathroom. "Um Lil was throwing up this morning", Jack holds him. Lil comes out of the bathroom, "weird" Bruno was confused. "can we go back to bed" Crow snuggles, "what's it say". "Yeah so we thought you guys might be able to help us", Yusei nods "well we know its not Yusa or Zoa since they are really young, it's not Jesse or Johan since they have Haou and Jaden". "Yes we can" Jack picks him up, "Its says positive". "we thought it might be ursa", "but she's a girl". Crow yawns and sleeps, "I'm happy" hugging her. "We know that" "Maybe she is but have a boy part like I have a female part", Jack walks back to bed. 

"R-really", "your right" Bruno and Archfiend agreed. Crow was still asleep, nods and picks her up swinging her around "I'm a daddy" she yells. "Why not ask her" Stardust ask, Yusei nods "Ursa can you come here please". Jack sets him down gently, blushes and hugs her back. Ursa heard her mother and carried Lil with her, Crow didn't let go. Leans against Bruno for support still feeling weak waiting for her, Lil hang onto her. Jack chuckles, "yeah mom" walking out with Lil in her arms. Crow whines wanting him, "Me and your father want to ask you something and I want you to be honest with us" looking at her. Jack smiles and lays down next to him, "ok" holding Lil close and protectively.